Author Topic: blah.... stupid reality.  (Read 39177 times)

Nightmare X

• View Profile
    • http://www.s7.invisionfree.com/Evil_Trinity
blah.... stupid reality.
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2005, 08:26:23 pm »
I stopped having a heart ages ago, you fool, Logic is all that matters.

FlameofDoubt

• View Profile
blah.... stupid reality.
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2005, 08:27:12 pm »
I'm sorry you feel that way, i feel bad about myself for doubting it's the truth. When i first heard i was stunned and shocked. But talking to other people about it it was pointed out to me that several things were highly suspicious. believe me i feel horrible for even doubting it, and either way it doesn't work out well for anyone.

EDIT: Damnit, correction, this post is at kasai's response, not NMXs

commandknight

• View Profile
blah.... stupid reality.
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2005, 08:27:44 pm »
but we dont know what tp belive, is swift really making this up or telling the trurh. Jehuty told me another of his friend died when she triped of a cliff and missed the water and fell in the shallow part. She died a couple hours later. And now ot sounds like alot of swift's friends die. And why was swift driving to her house anyway?
...do or do not, there is no try..."

Nightmare X

• View Profile
blah.... stupid reality.
« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2005, 08:28:25 pm »
I myself don't have any feelings of guilt right now, for all I know, I'm unmasking a liar.

I don't care if you think I'm heartless, in this kind of situation I'd rather go by logic than anything else.

commandknight

• View Profile
blah.... stupid reality.
« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2005, 08:29:55 pm »
you could be right, or you could be wrong. One of us is going to have to find out. Or swift is going to tell us the truth.
...do or do not, there is no try..."

Kasai Falconi

• View Profile
blah.... stupid reality.
« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2005, 08:33:46 pm »
I really dont think Swift would lie. Not about this. Lazlo loves Faris and Swift is Lazlos friend. Swift wouldnt hurt one of his friends. And Lieing about this would hurt Lazlo.
img]http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b156/kasaifalconi/KasiaSig.png[/img]

Nightmare X

• View Profile
blah.... stupid reality.
« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2005, 08:35:20 pm »
Oh, but you never know in a world like this.

Kasai Falconi

• View Profile
blah.... stupid reality.
« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2005, 08:36:54 pm »
Not all people are heartless bastards like you.

Nightmare X

• View Profile
blah.... stupid reality.
« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2005, 08:38:46 pm »
I don't think the word "Bastard" is good for defining me, I'd rather be called an "asshole", but oh well.

FlameofDoubt

• View Profile
blah.... stupid reality.
« Reply #24 on: October 28, 2005, 08:41:27 pm »
I find it ironic that he's being insulted when he's one of the few gutsy enough to actually challenge swift on this point. I know i couldn't do it...

Nightmare X

• View Profile
blah.... stupid reality.
« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2005, 08:44:59 pm »
Quote from: "FlameofDoubt"
I find it ironic that he's being insulted when he's one of the few gutsy enough to actually challenge swift on this point. I know i couldn't do it...

It's called gullibility, my friend.

Kasai Falconi

• View Profile
blah.... stupid reality.
« Reply #26 on: October 28, 2005, 08:49:46 pm »
Well sorry if I belive my best friend and not people I dont know.

Nightmare X

• View Profile
blah.... stupid reality.
« Reply #27 on: October 28, 2005, 08:53:44 pm »
Do as you wish, honestly, I don't care if you're gullible or not, it's your problem, not mine.

All I know is that I don't believe this guy, and that I don't care whatever anyone else has to say.

Jody

• View Profile
blah.... stupid reality.
« Reply #28 on: October 28, 2005, 08:55:54 pm »
I feel this is worth making an appearance for.

I loved Faris. She was a good friend of mine. But, all these things, there's so many things that deny the existance of these people..

I hurt inside right now, a lot. And I thought it was because I had lost a friend that I absolutely do not think exists at all. But now I know, I hurt for Lazlo. Who was in love and engaged to Faris. I feel bad for Lazlo, for being in love with a puppet made from a corrupted bored mind...

I'll list some reasons why these people seem to be made up:

-None of the people he knew had internet. Hmm. Odd! He had about I don't know, 8 friends? None of them had internet. Well, that's a little strange. Seeing as about 3 out of every 4 people have access to the internet.

-They all talked through his account when they were supposedly over at his house. They even talked to each other and argued with each other through the IM.

Such as:

Faris would always have purple font; Swift blue, Lacus pink, etc.

Faris would say something in purple, then a second later, here comes Swift in blue to say something back to her! Pretty much every time there wasn't even enough time technically to pass the keyboard.

-He complains of his parents being stupid and not cool, yet he has a bunch of people like Kary, Iris, Minion, Broom, Faris, and who ever else all over at his house at once. Hmm, what stupid parents. I'd hate them too if I were in his shoes! Golly gee!

-Broom, who supposedly has a connection, can't ever get on TPH or MSN. Hmm, odd!

-Lacus had to move to his house after a traumatic family issue. This one is a little more believable, but still, how many things like that would happen? And his stupid parents would let her live there?

-What's with all the broken legs?!

-Faris had a computer once supposedly, but all of a sudden, she doesn't have one at all. An odd plot twist, but would make it easier to play out his puppet named Faris all the better.

-Lazlo, who also agrees that these people are fictional, asked Swift for Faris' number, of which he had openly told Lazlo he had at an earlier date. So, Swift gives him a number. Lazlo calls, it's an office! Weird! Swift gives him another, Lazlo calls. That one doesn't work either. Crazy! Swift would almost have to have her number though. I mean, he said he had it before! Funny it wouldn't work at a time like this, silly Swift.

-They all call each other they're nicknames in real life. Still somewhat likely of being true, but ever think of a nickname for your long time friend, yet you find yourself slipping and calling them their real name? Thought so.

-What're the chances of 3 of your closest friend's dying within monthes? I'd say, roughly, 1 to 100000.

-They all join boards through his computer, although they hardly ever post, and have no ways of internet. Why join at all if they're going to do that?

-Let's try an experiment: Let's all go get stabbed several times, then come back and try to type me a letter! Ready set go!

-Since when does kicking someone in the neck necessarily cause bleeding? More likely to dislocate the head, and or make a massive bruise.

-Everytime one of them dies, he doesn't seem that shook up. When me and Lazlo were arguing with him, he didn't seem emotional at all, and poorly defended himself. When one of them dies, he comes on, makes a post on TPH, starts a convo with you and says:

Quote, quote:

Sigh.........

<post TPH link here>

Unquote.

And he's done that for Faris' death, and Kary's dad's death. Wow, what a good friend. He seems very traumatized.

-I love how Faris actually has enough energy, strength, and consciousness to be able to use puncuation, spaces, and capitals.

-He's talked to me before about how he doesn't have any friends, and that he's picked on in school. Hmm, well! Even if these people don't go to your school, he sure seems to have a lot of friends, if only can be counted on two hands!

-He also met two people out in the woods on a rainy day. Ooo, scary! They had been kicked out of their house! Le gasp! And they had bad family issues, kinda like Lacus! Not that many people have child abusers for parents nowadays. Okay, so he takes them in, and his STUPID AWFUL PARENTS let them stay. Wow, damn parents. His seem like terrible people, glad they aren't mine.

I used to be good friends with Swift. I used to be his 'sister' for a long time until I figured out I was just a replacement since he had some love for the thought of having a little sister. I've had respect for him, I've had trust for him. Fuck, I've loved his as a bro, and as a friend. But no more.

To be completely honest, I've been kicking this imaginary friend idea around for quite a while. Since I met Minion. And then I started thinking, and payed close attention to the way they all typed. I can only remember I noticed that both Swift and Faris shared the overuse of periods.

Ex.: ..............;  .......;   ......................

So when I thought that Minion was the same person and started thinking that they all might indeed be Swift, I told Drifter, and he yelled at me. Then tonight, he won't believe me either. He told me I could think what I wanted, but he was going to trust Swift, and hope his trust was well placed. Well Swift you dirty bastard, you have a good friend in him that you don't deserve. You should be proud.

Out of all the above things that go to prove that these people are indeed not real, I personally see no opening light to show through that could indeed hold some hope in them being real. And trust me, I've tried to find it. I may be rash, and I may be harsh, but I do now how to show mercy. And although I probably seem very irrational and sudden, I did think it through. But I don't see any other possibilities.

So why you would do this Swift, I know why..

You live in the middle of no where. Bored much? Probably. If that's the case, you let it go too far. You fucked with people's feelings, and I hope you see the pain you have called you filthy psycho. This in all hasn't affected me as much as some people, say Lazlo, who is one of the awesomest people I know without exaggeration. And for hurting him, I'm not going to dismiss it slightly.

I loathe you now. I can't stand you. And I also am very serious when I say that you should stay away from Antha. I've known her for a long time, far before I was introduced to all these boards and all you people, and I'll be damned if I lose her completely to someone like you. I've lost enough of our friendship and time together because of you, and if you get her sucked up into your web of bullshit, so help me you'll regret it.

To anyone who disagrees, see if I care. Think what you want, just as I will. I just hope your trust, either in me, or Swift, isn't misplaced.

As a side note: Kasai, you're in love with Swift (along with like other people.. wow, sweet), so you're opinion is OBVIOUSLY going to be biased. And therefore you don't count. XD Not to me, anyways.
img]http://img125.imageshack.us/img125/2823/vegaslk4.jpg[/img]

Pirate Cortez

• View Profile
blah.... stupid reality.
« Reply #29 on: October 28, 2005, 09:00:13 pm »
Well, I THINK Faris typed that document during the last moments she had.

And Swift, PLEASE admit that this is real or not. >_>
eft.