Author Topic: blah.... stupid reality.  (Read 39131 times)

Nightmare X

• View Profile
    • http://www.s7.invisionfree.com/Evil_Trinity
blah.... stupid reality.
« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2005, 09:03:44 pm »
I don't think there's anything left to discuss now, unless you're some kind of weirdo who still believes in what Swiftman is saying, in which case you can go and cry for a non-existant person's death.

What about trying the getting stabbed part, though? Sounds fairly entertaining and I certainly would be glad to help with the stabbing.

Pirate Cortez

• View Profile
blah.... stupid reality.
« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2005, 09:16:05 pm »
Nah.

I'm just hurrying him up so this can end.

Swift's slower than syrup sometimes.
eft.

Swiftman

• Conqueror
    • View Profile
blah.... stupid reality.
« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2005, 09:45:35 pm »
Cortez, there's a lot I have to fight back here..... Two pronged NMX and Jody attack, not easy to deflect.

Nothing to be gained from lying, right? Thus, I shall speak truth here, and only that.

I have a lot of strange occurences happen to me. Do I want them to happen? Not at all. You may not believe me, but it's true.

Is there something especially unbeleiveable with a silent kid, having trouble in science class with getting the teacher to understand sign lanuguage, becoming his friend, then him dieing by falling off the stairs?

Or a very smart girl getting chased off from devilish parents and going to her best friends house for help? And then diving into the wrong place and failing to survive it?

Enough of that though.

About what you first said there, NMX...

I do indeed hate my first name of Devon. Faris knew that, and it's probably more instinctive for everyone here to type Swift instead of Devon. I called her Faris, she called me Swift. We liked our nicknames more than our real names.

Why can't someone type when they're bleeding? It wasn't her bleeding to death that killed her, Tony's knife did that, not loss of blood.

It may all seem unreal to you, but is there something I've said that makes it not true? Anything impossible that made you disbelieve?

Whoever Oliver Eisler is, I'm not sure exactly, but if it's truth, then can it come off as a bad lie? Possibly, depends on what you think.

And you already hated me, NMX, so what's changed since now? I don't hate you, not now or then even. You're simply feeling the same thing that so many others are too.

And I need no help, since I've been checked and nothing is wrong with me.

But hey, like you said, you don't give a flying fuck and you don't care what else I have to say. Can't see why you would care to read this.

Now for Jody....

You seem to think that one of the reasons for this is  me being bored.

I have a 20 acre forest! I have a quad! I have a computer with more DOS games than I could ever want, almost, and connections to many more! And I can write, you've read Snowcraft, or at least portions of it. And you've seen my sprites I made. Whether you think i made them reamains to be seen, but with those ablities, why would I be bored? I haven't been bored for years, long before I joined TPH even.

but onto your points...

-Kary can get a connection, but lacks a computer that can use the internet. Minion is but a 12 year old, so naturally his parents won't let him onto public chat places like this. Broom's parents are insecure like hell and won't let him use his internet hardly.

-Have you tried talking only in IM's in person, reading out what you type out loud? Not only is it fun, but whatever we say on there is things we want you to see too. If me and Minion argued in speech only, would we be as funny as we are? No, because we want you all to read what we say, because we enjoy making others laugh.

-And when we type back and forth, the keyboard doesn't move. Most times Faris or me are in the chair seat, and the other on the armchair, someone else on the other arm chair, and whoever else in a stool that can lean over when they want to say something.

-My parents may let me have friends over a lot, but they make me do a LOT of housework, even if I don't say that I do. Everyone else does work, too. Minion, Kary, Faris, they all do. Kary broke her toe hauling metal in my yard, and I broke an arm unshingeling the roof of a garage my dad wants torn down. Everytime someone comes over, work is put on them. It gets down much faster with 3 working instead of 1. I'm positive that's what my parents think, though I can't be sure.

-I already covered Broom earlier. His parents are insecure things that don't seem to realize that he's 16.

-And my parents let Lacus live here because they're not mean enough to just toss her out, not when there's an extra pair of hands to have work done with.

-Faris's computer she said she had when we were camping, but turns out she didn't have one.... a lie on her part, she had me convinced that she did. Oops, didn't tell anyone? Must be my secretkeeper job at work.

-As I stated before, that number worked for me. Why it didn't for Lazlo is beyond me, it always does when I use it.

-I use people's real names when I'm being serious. If Kary is getting too far in her 2x4 action, and I say "Kirsten! Stop!" she'll stop, but if I go "Kary, stop!" she mot likely won't. Besides, even though you know he calls himself Drifter, or Trigger, I still see you calling him Jason, Jody.

-They might have done that, if TPH had more fonts, or if they get a good enough avatar that they want to show it off with. Minion uses my account enough times, he adds the little arrow thing and you know it's him. Kary did pose a few of my posts, though. 'Accidently' forgot to llog me out, she says...

-Oh smart idea, Jody. If you're going to die in a few seconds, and you know it, usually you try harder to get the messge out. She still didn't get it all out, though.

-Faris had heavy shoes on. When kicked with those, normally your neck doesn't stay in the normal layers of skin. And it probably wasn't a direct kick, it could have peeled Tony's skin. I don't know, I wasn't there when it happened, and I saw a lot of blood coming out of his neck.

-She had typed her last words in MS Word, meaning, AUTOCORRECTIONS! and pressing a space button takes SO much effort.

-So I had in all 5 friends at school out of... oh, is it 850 people that hate me. Oh yeah, LOTS of friends.

-There are disgusting people everywhere, we of all people know that, so what's unlikely about having a non-caring set of parents, and another pair that like to get drunk? Dekar and Erim's parents were drunk when they chased them out, sober when they took them back in.

-When Faris met me, her knowledge of computers was very slim. basically she knew how to put letters together, not much else. She saw how I typed, and learnt from there. Just a hypothesis, don't blame me for thinking.

-So I have.... Drifter and Kasai to stand by me. Well, better than nothing. Can't complain about what I have, can I? They just see the truth where you don't.

-You're acting on the natural human nature of doubting what isn't proven. And I can't blame you for that.

-Middle of no where? I live an hours driving distance from the largest mall in the world. I would like to gt a job, but living so far from town with parents that won't drive me because then I'm not around at home to do work that otherwise they would be doing. Boredom and lack of entertaining location disproved. [and Phex is more than willing to take me places, and he lives in Edmonton. I don't have to go with my parents.]

-You don't want me with Antha? I don't know if you approved of us being together from the start. And she's too nice to just leave you because you doubt my friends existence. What she thinks of me is up to her, so we'll leave it for her to decide.

Any other takers? Doubt still remaining?

Alpha Omega

blah.... stupid reality.
« Reply #33 on: October 28, 2005, 09:55:41 pm »
Swift...
Is it just me...or does everyone you know die?

Your imaginary friends need to stop getting into this shit man.

Alpha Omega

blah.... stupid reality.
« Reply #34 on: October 28, 2005, 10:13:22 pm »
Oh yea, forgot to add this in...
One friend who drops down stairs.  One witness to it.
One who jumps off a cliff, you deliver her tot he hospital dead.  Two witnesses.
One now who is stabbed to death in her house and somehow manages to write a letter AND kill her attackers by kicking him in the neck, making him bleed to death.  HIS cause of death was obviously fake.  No witnesses.
So in all of this, you have two people you've reported dead.  three except I heard the little mute kid was witnessed dying by someone else.  Now that's 2 you've told the cops you found dead or saw die.

And not once did they question you?  Not ONCE did you get suspected, event hough you technically assisted int he involuntary suicide of one?

For shame, Swift one, for shame.

Nightmare X

• View Profile
blah.... stupid reality.
« Reply #35 on: October 28, 2005, 10:14:01 pm »
^Owned.
EDIT: Actually, owned twice.

And note that I haven't changed my mind at all, because, simply, what you say is not  believable, I want REAL proof (Something you, of course, do not have), or I'll simply discard everything you said and laugh at your pathetic retort and attempt at looking like a decent person (something you, mind you, are not)

Jody

• View Profile
blah.... stupid reality.
« Reply #36 on: October 28, 2005, 10:16:18 pm »
Quote from: "Swiftman"
Any other takers? Doubt still remaining?

Oh my, you're fucking retarded. So is anyone else who believes all your shit.  All your exuses, you're pathetic.

And yeah, everyone dies. Just recently Iris, Kary's sister, started hanging around. Was she your replacement in the story-line since you were going to be killing off Faris? Nicely done, keep us entertained in your little show of stupid horror.

And yeah, in the whole I still call Jason Jason, even though he's called Drifter and Trigger, you proved my point you stupid fuck.

Why do you even bother?
img]http://img125.imageshack.us/img125/2823/vegaslk4.jpg[/img]

Nightmare X

• View Profile
blah.... stupid reality.
« Reply #37 on: October 28, 2005, 10:20:57 pm »
Quote from: "Jody"
Why do you even bother?

It's called being a loser with no life.

Anonymous

blah.... stupid reality.
« Reply #38 on: October 28, 2005, 10:21:53 pm »
Skin peeling?  That's not too bad.

Unless he was anemic, it would have clogged up.  Something to bleed to death over is many many holes, not some peeled skin.  People survive whole limbs being cut off.

Also, as Jody said, I noticed that each time someone dies, someone else takes their place!  Convenient now aint it!?

What's next Swift?  Kary strangles herself after admitting she is really a transvestite and raped your in your sleep, so you replace her with Armando, the blind little man who popped up in your garage?

Jody

• View Profile
blah.... stupid reality.
« Reply #39 on: October 28, 2005, 10:21:55 pm »
Quote from: "Alpha Omega"
Oh yea, forgot to add this in...
One friend who drops down stairs.  One witness to it.
One who jumps off a cliff, you deliver her tot he hospital dead.  Two witnesses.
One now who is stabbed to death in her house and somehow manages to write a letter AND kill her attackers by kicking him in the neck, making him bleed to death.  HIS cause of death was obviously fake.  No witnesses.
So in all of this, you have two people you've reported dead.  three except I heard the little mute kid was witnessed dying by someone else.  Now that's 2 you've told the cops you found dead or saw die.

And not once did they question you?  Not ONCE did you get suspected, event hough you technically assisted int he involuntary suicide of one?

For shame, Swift one, for shame.

The girl who jumped off the cliff never got to the hospital. She died in his arms on  the way there supposedly. That's what he told me, but I suppose after so many lies he'd fuck up his story eventually.

So you have: Kary, Swift, Faris(?) and Kag. Kag falls. Witnesses are suspected imaginary people.

Therefore: No witnesses.

Faris, Swift, Lacus, and Kary on a camping trip. Lacus dives off the cliff. Witnesses are suspected imaginary people.

Therefore: No witnesses, besides the people that supposedly brought them camping. And he had his lap top the entire time camping. Hmm.. Which could easily fake that he didn't go at all. But whatever, no witnesses.

Faris and raper, alone in a house. Both die. Witnesses, there are none.

Therefore, no witnesses.

What do we get out of this kids? There are no proven really witnesses.

Therefore: Swift, suck dick.
img]http://img125.imageshack.us/img125/2823/vegaslk4.jpg[/img]

Alpha Omega

• View Profile
blah.... stupid reality.
« Reply #40 on: October 28, 2005, 10:31:20 pm »
Quote from: "Nightmare X"
Quote from: "Jody"
Why do you even bother?

It's called being a loser with no life.

Someone give the man a prize.
ump it up baby!

Lazlo Falconi

• Falconi?
    • View Profile
    • website
blah.... stupid reality.
« Reply #41 on: October 28, 2005, 10:38:31 pm »
How do I stand on this? That does not matter now. The facts are this:

Swift is a good writer, a damn fine one, it is possible to have made it all up. But, writing a book and making things up on the fly are different. The stories were pretty consistant. This doesn't prove anything.

Every time I tried to contact Faris something came up. Of course, I've had things like this happen before. Not the same, by no means, but shit happens.

Devon Kirk is an actual person, who lives in Wetaskiwin, Alberta. Well, there's at least one person we know exists.

There is no "Guyer" listed in Millet, Alberta's phone book. Of course, that doesn't mean anything. Many of my friend's houses are listed under different names, due to out of date phone books, or the service someone else's name.

None of his friends have internet service. It's out in the boondocks though. It's completely possible.

Whether Faris existed or not, she loved me. I loved her, but as time went on, it became harder and harder to not feel that I was being led on.

I once called the Kirk house, supposedly when everyone was there. I heard no one talking in the background. The phone was passed to Faris, without me hearing a thing.  However, the phone was rather quiet.

So, I didn't bring us any closer to the truth, but I
Soon to be a major motion picture!

qualityretro.net

Alpha Omega

• View Profile
blah.... stupid reality.
« Reply #42 on: October 28, 2005, 10:45:44 pm »
And she loved you?

This should be the point at which one asks Devon if he swings that way.
ump it up baby!

Swiftman

• Conqueror
    • View Profile
blah.... stupid reality.
« Reply #43 on: October 28, 2005, 11:15:22 pm »
Quote from: "Alpha Omega"
This should be the point at which one asks Devon if he swings that way.

I believe Sophih or Antha can verify that, or Kasai. Kasai knows how I vehemently disagree to participate in gay actions, ANtha can prove that how I feel for her simply can't be faked up, and Sophih.... well, she's my ex, should know something.

To Lazlo...

Lazlo, Minion and Kary read what you said to Faris about how you doubted her being real, and didn't feel you were worth talking to or even muttering about in the background. At least, that's my theory.

To Jody...

If I could, I would call up the Richman's, but they left no contact information for me. OH NOEZ, Another uncontactable witness! Hey, what would more lying gain at this point?

To Guest...

There was a big hole in his neck, caused form a blunt object tearing the skin in his neck. Neck's have a lot more blood flow than an arm or leg, ya know. Something else might have gone on, but I don't know. I just saw a LOT of blood coming out of him.

Armando, har har. At least I know where not to take my friends to anymore.

To Jody again...

So Kary's little sister wanted to learn more about the people that me, Kary, Faris and Minion talk about all the time. Can you blame her for being curious? sheesh.

And I bother because I know my friends don't like to be thought of as fake, and I don't like having them thought of that way. But hey, you don't give a shit.

To Alpha Omega, previsouly before he registered....

Kary and Lacus saw Kag fall down the steps also, but like Jody said, you won't believe what Kary has to say anyways.

NeoCalculus

• View Profile
blah.... stupid reality.
« Reply #44 on: October 28, 2005, 11:15:51 pm »
Oh, shit.  All hell has broken out now, and I don't know which side to take, I honestly don't.  I've never felt bad when any of these people died, but hell, I havn't felt bad about anyone dieing since I was 10.  I've had my doubts at times, enough to not make me believe Swift full heartedly, but there is this sense of loyalty and trust, that, well, I just can't get over.  I don't know what to say.  I probebly don't have a spine, but I can't honestly take a stand at this.

Yeah, I'm pathetic like that.
Chainsaw hands and text based sigs for great justice.