Author Topic: movies  (Read 19141 times)

Koopa

movies
« on: February 28, 2005, 10:43:37 pm »
hey could you possibly get the megaman game inro movies..ending movies...x4s in game movies...that would be cool...i could possibly help with getting them if you want

protoman

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • TPH
movies
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2005, 01:26:01 am »
iirc m.midget said he had them? either him or b.gash ... :P

mugenmidget

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • http://radio.emulationzone.org/chan9/
movies
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2005, 08:11:55 pm »
I used to have some of X4 in Real Media format but I don't have a nearly full collection.
ye-ly!

Superyoshi

• Guidance System
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • http://superyoshi.sheezyart.com
movies
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2005, 09:34:04 pm »
I have a very bad quality AVI (or was it MPEG, I'll have to check on that) of the X4 cutscene with the fight between Sigma and Zero that I found while searching on Limewire.  I'm currently trying to figure out how to rip video from my PSX CD-ROM and convert them into high quality (or OK quality, some AVIs can take at least 1 Gig every 5 minutes).  But meh, it's just a small project I have in between working with animating in Flash(my main expertise, heh) with music I recorded myself by playing it on the computer then recording it in sound recorder with my microphone set as Stereo In.  I'm trying to find out a way to capture video without buying an expensive capture card.  Mainly trying to get it with emulators that play PSX CD-ROMs.

protoman

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • TPH
movies
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2005, 04:29:28 pm »
let me know if you manage to rip them as avis. i can hook you up with some pretty awesome video software/compression/techniques.

neothe0ne

• View Profile
movies
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2005, 05:42:22 pm »
I've got X4.  I could rip them, but it'd take a while to upload them anywhere, even with compression...
agerly anticipating:
Super Smash Bros. Revolution, Metroid Prime 3, Zelda: Twilight Princess, and last but not least, DDR SuperNOVA!

protoman

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • TPH
movies
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2005, 03:09:52 am »
i can give you an account on tph server to upload them to, but that can't solve your bandwidth problems, unfortunately (though my ftp server does support resume if your client does).

neothe0ne

• View Profile
movies
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2005, 08:11:36 pm »
Well, I've got DSL, and my upload speed is usually around 36kbps.  Anyways, I just ripped the movie uncompressed, and it was like 770mb  :shock: .  I ripped it compressed with Indeo, and it ended up being about 80mb but the color was distorted.  I haven't reinstalled DivX yet since SP2, but I'm planning to, so I could probably drop the size down even more.
agerly anticipating:
Super Smash Bros. Revolution, Metroid Prime 3, Zelda: Twilight Princess, and last but not least, DDR SuperNOVA!

protoman

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • TPH
movies
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2005, 10:11:32 pm »
don't bother compressing it; you can just upload the whole 700 something meg if you want. what did you want to use as a username?

neothe0ne

• View Profile
movies
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2005, 08:47:24 am »
I can use neothe0ne (it's a zero for spelling one)
agerly anticipating:

Koopa

movies
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2005, 10:21:41 pm »
What i could do is use EPSXE and then use adobe premier to record the movies accordingly....thats just  concept though let me know if i should put it into practice

neothe0ne

• View Profile
movies
« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2005, 03:14:47 pm »
I've already extracted the STR movie of Zero vs Sigma.  The problem is the audio.. I downloaded the LAME ACM codec to encode with VirtualDub and, like just about everyone else in the world, had problems with this particular version of LAME.  Specifically, the audio track went higher pitched and ran faster than the video track.  I'll figure it out sometime...
agerly anticipating:

Bladegash

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tetris.com
movies
« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2005, 03:44:07 pm »
How do you extract STR/XA files. I found a few programs that I thought worked, but none have worked on Rockman X3 so far.
ric!

protoman

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • TPH
movies
« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2005, 02:28:11 am »
neo: try replacing your version of lame with the one found at http://faq.metroid2002.com/. i have had many problems with versions of lame other than that one.