Author Topic: Advertising!!  (Read 13691 times)

Nightmare X

• View Profile
    • http://www.s7.invisionfree.com/Evil_Trinity
Advertising!!
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2006, 07:16:40 pm »
Quote from: "Lazlo"
Well, a lot of us did know, but don't feel disheartened that Nightmare X found out first. If I recall, he had a part in it. Which is not to say he did it, since he doesn't have that sort of skill, he just had someone attack it. Or maybe it was Nova, I don't remember.

Wah wah, seems like some whiny baby has decided to randomly throw emtpy accusations from nowhere, why am I not surprised.

Nova already explained what happened at EtI, someone from his school got a hold of his password and deleted the forum.

I'm sure that had Nova wanted to delete the forum, he would have deleted it entirely, leaving only a 404, not a ghost locked forum like it seems to be now.

And your accusations of ME deleting the forum are empty and ridiculous, grow a brain, kiddo, or actually, get over your massive inferiority complex, throwing empty accusations like that over the internet does not make you any less of a pathetic, disgusting idiot.

Saying that I deleted it just because I knew before you means NOTHING, since I discovered that MMtL had been deleted through EtI, since Cortez made a thread about it.

While you're at that, I would suggest you to lose some weight, I'm sure you really need it.

Mr. Fortune Cookie

• I'm whalers on the moon.
    • View Profile
Advertising!!
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2006, 08:27:04 pm »
That is the perfect forescript for my quote...

"I lost 40 pounds in 3 days. Ask for free samples!"