Author Topic: Rockman & Forte / Mega Man & Bass  (Read 9359 times)

neothe0ne

• View Profile
Rockman & Forte / Mega Man & Bass
« on: July 03, 2005, 11:24:56 am »
Protoman, you have Rockman & Forte for SNES, right?  IIRC, Coldman, Pirateman, and Tenguman are the only stages that have unique intros, and in Pirate and Tengu's cases it's just a few beats of drums.  I'm almost done with my Mega Man & Bass (GBA) line-in recording, so I was just wondering how you'd done on your SNES recording...
agerly anticipating:
Super Smash Bros. Revolution, Metroid Prime 3, Zelda: Twilight Princess, and last but not least, DDR SuperNOVA!

protoman

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • TPH
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2005, 11:33:12 am »
wow, if it's true that those are the only tracks in the game with unique nonrepeating intro sequences, then i'll get right on it. er, like, maybe tomorrow or something. actually, the most important person in my life is leaving on a long vacation on tuesday, so i'm kind of distracted at the moment (as if that weren't obvious).

are you serious, though?? maybe i just encountered those first and thought "screw this" all those years ago ...

Swiftman

• Conqueror
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2005, 11:35:25 am »
heh. Cool! I never thought that it could be done like that. Protoman, didn't Bladegash and hsi haxor skillzorz manage do get rid of that teleport sound?

neothe0ne

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2005, 11:37:19 am »
At least in the GBA version, all the other stage songs just had the same loops.  Those three songs are the only ones that have unique intros.  Coldman is the real problem though, Capcom was too cold about that intro :(

Oh, and for the Boss song... I simply left the health meter charge-up thing in there.  I mean, someone wouldn't know the difference, y'know?
agerly anticipating:
Super Smash Bros. Revolution, Metroid Prime 3, Zelda: Twilight Princess, and last but not least, DDR SuperNOVA!