Author Topic: Sky High: TPH Chronicles  (Read 16833 times)

Trigger

• View Profile
    • http://s11.invisionfree.com/Megaman_The_Legend/index.php?act=idx
Sky High: TPH Chronicles
« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2005, 12:52:44 am »
((OMG TIME PARADOX

>>))
url=http://s11.invisionfree.com/Megaman_The_Legend/index.php?act=idx] Come check it out! ;O[/url]
Skull says:
I'm just to damn 1337 for hell.

NeoCalculus

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2005, 12:54:20 am »
Hey, one of you might be a doppleganger.
Chainsaw hands and text based sigs for great justice.

Peaches

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 06, 2005, 02:16:15 am »
Ahem, sorry I'm late.  *gets detention*\

ooc: btw Neo, I like your avatar.  Dracova himself made a thread devoted to the original picture.
img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v248/Superpeaches/Avatars/bangaio_sig.jpg[/img]

Swiftman

• Conqueror
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 06, 2005, 11:59:50 pm »
The jump sent Kirk hurtling upwards at a very incredible rate, and only his pre-thoughts prevented his head from ending up in the roof. He had prepared himself to twist, just incase it worked, so he 'landed' on his feet, was held there for a second as his momentum eased, then flipped back over and stood next to Meara.
"Wow...." Her eyes were nearly the size of dinner plates.
"That's AWESOME! It's just like the Roc Wing from Castlevania, Circle of the Moon!" Kirk exclaimed.
A passing student had witnessed both of Kirk's moves. "Woah! That was sweet! Do it again!"
Kirk raised an eyebrow at the boy. "Okay!"
On a whim he made am angled line dash for the unsuspecting boy, moving at in credible speed for him. He attempted to dive out of the way, and he just barely made it out of the way before Kirk twisted himself to land on the wall that came in the way, which he kicked off of again and dashed for the other wall, which he jumped off of again, crossing the length of the hallway in a matter of seconds in a zig zag pattern.
Kirk stopped dashing at the end of the hallway, then did one quick dash to return to Meara.
"ha HA HA HA! This is AWESOME! Oh, oh, Meara! Watch!"
Doing a quick jump straight up and down, he touched the roof and  hit the ground again in a mere half a second.
She wasn't exactly too impressed, having the initial impression of it worn off by now.
"ha HA! I gotta show the guys! You comin, Meara?"
She shook her head. "No thanks. I'll just go and find my first class...."
Kirk's face contorted to a strange, unrecognizeable expression. "Okay.... See ya later." And he walked off at a slow trot.

Swiftman

• Conqueror
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 07, 2005, 11:52:25 pm »
"Say, does anyone know why Kirk stayed behind?"
The wind on the top of the school was much more powerful than that on the ground. Jody's hair waved in the gusts, which Guy made more powerful occasionally for fun.
Jehuty was sitting on the roof, eating a bagged lunch he had brought, which was a smart move, really.
"ARRR-itego!" He pulled out a plastic bag. "Doritoes!"
There was an immediate swarm to try and take the chips from Jehuty, but he used his ninjitsu skills to avoid all those attempting to take his precious chips.
"HEY GUYS!"
A loud yell had tore through the scene from below.
Guy was the first one to the edge. "Hey! It's Kirk!"
Kirk gave a wave from the surface.
"Hey, Kirk." Robert appeared by the edge with a cocky grin across his face. "Bet you're not swift enough to get up here."
Kirk returned the grin. "Aren't I, Rob?"
Acting instantly, Kirk dashed straight for Robert. he hurtled headlong against his face, but he didn't realize what was coming before it was too late.
Suddenly Jehuty's hand grabbed Robert in the cuff of his shirt and he yanked him out of Kirk's way.
Kirk turned around in midair and landed facing the group.
"Kirk! How'd you do that!?" Guy asked excitedly. "Can you fly?"
He shook his head. "Nope. I just can dash in any direction, like on CV, CotM." Kirk faced Jody and nodded at her. "Hey sis."
She cracked a smile and gave a little wave. "Hi, Bro!"
Trigger looked incredulously at Jody, then at Kirk. "You two are...."
Kirk and Jody nodded. "Yep. She's my sister." He said to the stunned crowd.
Trigger closed his eyes in frustration and yelled out. "You couldn't have told me that BEFORE I went to all the work of charming her!?"
Kirk shook his head. "Nope! And things are better when you earn them. I know what Jody is like. If you managed to get her to stay with you after trying to charm her or whatever, then you did good. Thumbs up, soldier!"
Kirk stuck a thumbs up at Trigger, who looked from Kirk to Jody and back again.
"Wait wait." Guy said and waved his hands in front of him. "If she's your sister, then how come you didn't get on the bus at the same time as her?"
Kirk sighed. "Parental problems, different kids went to different parents, long story short, we live in different houses."
"So if you joined Sky high in the same year, are you twins?"
Kirk shook his head. "No no no. She's shorter and has brown hair. I'm freaking tall and dirty blonde. Do we LOOK like twins? We're just born 9 months apart."
Guy nodded in agreement, all his questions answered.
Kirk sighed, sat down and leaned on his back, looking up at the clouds in dismay.
Jody's face appeared in Kirk's field of view. "Sumthin wrong, Swift?"
Kirk waved a hand. It's nothin. Dun worry bout me."
She sat down on his chest. "It must be SOMEthing if it has you acting like this."
Kirk shrugged. "It's minor. I'll have it dealt with by tomorrow."
Jody nodded slowly and continued to sit on Kirk, but only got up when Trigger threatened to sit on Kirk too.

Jehuty

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 07, 2005, 11:55:51 pm »
Has someone added me yet?

Swiftman

• Conqueror
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 08, 2005, 12:00:32 am »
Have you even READ them, Jehuty? You're already all over the last post.

Jehuty

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 08, 2005, 12:01:28 am »
*looks* I'm blind!!! AAAAAHHHHHHH!!! Okay, I saw it.  :oops: Sorry, lack of sleep is kicking in.