Author Topic: The War of TPH  (Read 143971 times)

NeoCalculus

• View Profile
The War of TPH
« Reply #390 on: September 23, 2005, 11:58:09 am »
Hmmm, perhaps I can come in through the garbage chute on the Lower wing.  Wait...what?  Thats absurd that I would do something so low, and its absurd that such an idea would go through my head.  Like Swift would leave himself THAT open to attack.  If I really wanted to...I bet I could teleport on board...but thats just getting old.  I need something dramatic, with pizzaz...and pizza....no, just pizzaz.  Hmmm.  I wonder.......YES!!!  ITS JUST INSANE ENOUGH TO WORK!!!!

And with that final thought, Skull knew what he had to do.  All six of his new metallic arms began to wave around in a circular motion.  In a low tone, he began to chant the ancient Necrophyle hyme of summoning.

"Ohm nionctwos.  Ohm nionctwos.  Shayo tonna, shayo crea.  Ohm nionctwos.  Ohm nionctwos."

A rip in time and space opened up.  A quick pale white flicker and a loud bang soon after revieled a huge red cyrstal, hovering silently in space.  Its crimson sides reflecting the now distant rays of the sun.  In its core, pulsed a dark sphere.  Its contents unknown...the crystal just floated, silently, watching, waiting.

"Now is the time to repent Swift.  This being will be your destruction!"

There issued from inside the crystal, a loud mettalic cry, followed by the sound of two large swords, clanging against each other.  What could be inside that crystal, and what was Skull up to?

"Heh heh...ATTACK!!!"
Chainsaw hands and text based sigs for great justice.

Swiftman

• Conqueror
    • View Profile
The War of TPH
« Reply #391 on: September 23, 2005, 12:50:10 pm »
Swift saw from his window what Skull had summoned.

Heh. Looks kinda like the Space Crystal from Master of Orion...

He called up his Ralcom. "Minion. Yous ee the crystal?"

:arrow: "Of course. What should we do?"

"I'm not pulling any punches. Ready the Mauler devices and fire them simultaneously, stright at it's core."

:arrow: "Got it." and the connection ended.

Swift stood in his office as he heard the ominous sounds of the massive energy required for the Mauler Devices to work.

Outside of Sigma station, Jehuty watched, coempletely hidden behind a random asteroid, as the 4 turrets armed with massive cannons swivled to aim for the giant Crystal.

In an instant thhe four cannons fired.

A bright, iradecent turquoise beam fired from all four turrets. The sound they made within Sigma was something haunting, making an awe-inspiring scream of death as the bolt was fired.

All four beams struck the Crystal at it's core. They had such force in their strike that not even the Silver Surfer could summon such power.

Swift grinned at the mighty display of his most powerful weapon at work.

Heh heh.... Hope you can take that kind of power, Skull. Damn, these sulpher generators crank out the power.

megakevinexe

• View Profile
The War of TPH
« Reply #392 on: September 23, 2005, 02:53:30 pm »
Quote from: "Jody"
Are we men? Bah, you're guys. Guys is such a better word than men. Cuz' men is like.. old men.. with stubble and wrinkley skin..

Also, I as a girl refuse to be included in the question "Are we kids? Or ARE WE MEN??!!!".

And after the n00b attacks we've been getting, no guests can be trusted. And we're not 'scared', we're just like ZOMG A GUEST ATTACK HIM!!. That's not scared. That's just being awesome. And guests suck. They should just register. And then we can have the security of knowing the population on TPH just went up by one.

In summary:
Your lessons suck.
That would've been the wrong grammar, Jody. And for the last time, it was just a joke.  No offense. :wink: And Lazlo, let's do it and defeat Swiftman. I have plans^_^
img]http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/5310/bardockremakekg0.gif[/img]

Swiftman

• Conqueror
    • View Profile
The War of TPH
« Reply #393 on: September 23, 2005, 03:19:45 pm »
Oh, another 3 on 1! Sounds like fun!

KingSpider

• View Profile
    • http://s7.invisionfree.com/Evil_Trinity/index.php?act=idx
The War of TPH
« Reply #394 on: September 23, 2005, 03:31:42 pm »
Y'know, it's never fun doing the same thing, so I'll make it a 4-on-1 for good measure.
img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v235/kingspider/kssigthingyomfg3gq.png[/img]

Swiftman

• Conqueror
    • View Profile
The War of TPH
« Reply #395 on: September 23, 2005, 03:35:47 pm »
"Minion..."

:arrow: "Yeah?"

Swift said this next sentence in a very evil and menacing voice.

"Get the balogna."

NeoCalculus

• View Profile
The War of TPH
« Reply #396 on: September 23, 2005, 11:58:59 pm »
The beams strike the crystal, causing it to pulse for a moment, then shatter, letting out a shrill piercing scream.

Floating there in space was a horrifying monstar behond any normal human comprehension.  It was 500ft long from head to tail.  Its arms were like meat hooks, its feet were like talons.  It had four jaws, and one eye.  Its body was covered in gold and green plates, and it flew on 3 wings.  Its maw opened up and it let out an ear splitting shriek as it dived at the sigma base.

Skull, cracking a faint smile, "Enjoy."

Swiftman

• Conqueror
    • View Profile
The War of TPH
« Reply #397 on: September 24, 2005, 12:06:10 am »
Swift cocked an eyebrow at the monster.

"Damn, that thing is hideous. MINION!"

:arrow: "Lemme guess, fire the Mauler devices again."

"Yes, but..."

:arrow: "And the fallback too?"

"You got it."

The Mauler devices charged for barely a second, then fired at the monster.

NeoCalculus

• View Profile
The War of TPH
« Reply #398 on: September 24, 2005, 12:21:11 am »
The Mauler cannons charge up again and fire, instead of making contact with the beast, the attack is stopped in dead space.  The creature itself was firing a beam of the exact same magnatude right back at the Sigma station.  A flux in the power of the station caused a surge, which forced the beam closer the the face of the monster.  As the beam inched closer, a pulse from the monster forced the beam back towards the station, finally dispersing the Mauler beam entirely.  The horror just screamed in triumph.

"Fool!  It is useless to resist!  No feel the awesome wrath of my new minion!"

The monster screamed, then dived at the base again, firing optic blasts all along the side.

Lazlo Falconi

• Falconi?
    • View Profile
    • website
The War of TPH
« Reply #399 on: September 24, 2005, 12:41:32 am »
I love how this battle originally was between Swift and I, but now I'm not even participating due to lack of caring!
Soon to be a major motion picture!

qualityretro.net

NeoCalculus

• View Profile
The War of TPH
« Reply #400 on: September 24, 2005, 12:56:56 am »
ISN'T THAT GREAT!?!?!?!?!?

Lazlo Falconi

• Falconi?
    • View Profile
    • website
The War of TPH
« Reply #401 on: September 24, 2005, 12:58:28 am »
Yeah, I'm far too peaceful a race to battle.

qualityretro.net

Yaminomalex

• WHO TOOK MY KEY?
    • View Profile
    • http://yaminomalex.sheezyart.com
The War of TPH
« Reply #402 on: September 26, 2005, 11:41:30 am »
Ceasefire. >=(

The War of TPH
« Reply #403 on: September 26, 2005, 12:00:08 pm »
Yami CJMErl: Fire?  WHERE?!  FIREFIREFIREHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA1!!11!1!!!!11!1 *starts shooting flames out of his Yami Buster*

CJMErl: *shoots Yami* Shut up, you.
URL=http://s15.invisionfree.com/CJF_Network][/URL]

Lazlo Falconi

• Falconi?
    • View Profile
    • website
The War of TPH
« Reply #404 on: September 26, 2005, 12:58:04 pm »
Yami, I'll give you ten golden cookies to make sure these n00bs don't spam me while I'm not paying attention.

qualityretro.net