TPH > About myTPH

i regret to inform you that tph is not quite dead yet

<< < (4/19) > >>

Superyoshi:
Oh, one more thing: Yaminomalex can't seem to get on the forum at all.  He keeps getting 404'd.

protoman:
like where it says TPH Forum now? or are you only talking about on the darkday style (isn't default)?

superyoshi: yamino's dns hasn't updated yet. might try rebooting his computer or just waiting until tomorrow.

Herb:
Everything looks nice

RetroJape:
Well, I switched back to the default theme, and yeah, I guess it would go up where it says TPH Forum.

Oh, and I PM'd you about Yamino's problem, but now I guess I'll just tell him about what you said, thanks.

protoman:
yeah i had to buy a new dedicated server just for tph and my own shit so i don't take out large parts of other sites i run again if the copyright nazis try to rain on our parade once more. my guess is that my new host will be less likely to just terminate everything with extreme prejudice than dreamhost was though so we're probably safe.

i'll try to start sending the music up tomorrow but for a while the collection will be smaller due to me having to track down everything again. so i ask that you just be patient during that. thanks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version