Author Topic: An odd question (guess it can be a request, why not?)  (Read 8623 times)

Seeker

• View Profile
An odd question (guess it can be a request, why not?)
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2005, 10:28:44 am »
Alas it seems lazlo caught on to how i found saving midis posible..
hould not I perish for such a follysome post?

Credit for avatar goes to swift ^_^;; Thanks.

Lazlo Falconi

• Falconi?
    • View Profile
    • website
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2005, 10:30:43 am »
Well... yeah, I mean, that's the way you do it.
Soon to be a major motion picture!

qualityretro.net

Yaminomalex

• WHO TOOK MY KEY?
    • View Profile
    • http://yaminomalex.sheezyart.com
« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2005, 11:32:10 am »
Seeker, we can't help you because you obviously have no idea what the hell your talking about.

For the record, Midi's aren't even music, they're a set of instructions your computer reads. Nice try.

neothe0ne

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2005, 09:07:30 pm »
Yeah, personally, my favorite player is foobar.  It's amazingly powerful, with a simplistic presentation but the capability to do insanely advanced things, and uses amazingly little CPU.  Only problem with foobar2000 is that foobar2000 0.8.3 (last final version) doesn't support MIDI's, and the current foobar2000 0.9 betas use a customized MIDI driver instead of your sound card.  (their custom driver sucks).  Other than that, foobar is amazing for mass tagging, mass renaming/moving/organizing, playlists, library databases, converting, etc.. ;)
agerly anticipating:
Super Smash Bros. Revolution, Metroid Prime 3, Zelda: Twilight Princess, and last but not least, DDR SuperNOVA!

Seeker

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2005, 06:49:04 am »
Quote from: "Yaminomalex"
Seeker, we can't help you because you obviously have no idea what the hell your talking about.

For the record, Midi's aren't even music, they're a set of instructions your computer reads. Nice try.

*raise eyebrow* since I don't have the problem anymore for having help here I would consider that a false statement, in case you didnt pay attention
hould not I perish for such a follysome post?

Credit for avatar goes to swift ^_^;; Thanks.

Byte Man Zero

• Iron Byte
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2005, 09:07:55 am »
Quote from: "neothe0ne"
Yeah, personally, my favorite player is foobar.  It's amazingly powerful, with a simplistic presentation but the capability to do insanely advanced things, and uses amazingly little CPU.  Only problem with foobar2000 is that foobar2000 0.8.3 (last final version) doesn't support MIDI's, and the current foobar2000 0.9 betas use a customized MIDI driver instead of your sound card.  (their custom driver sucks).  Other than that, foobar is amazing for mass tagging, mass renaming/moving/organizing, playlists, library databases, converting, etc.. ;)

Foobar.  Big time.