Author Topic: Stupid Foot...  (Read 51356 times)

Calvat

• [BANNED]
    • View Profile
Stupid Foot...
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2005, 06:46:16 am »
Quote from: "Lazlo Falconi"

Very yes.

And thus, Lazlo uses your own penguin agaisnt you NMX.

YOUR PENGUIN DEFIES YOU!
img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y190/Calvat/Junk/Thief-Sig.png[/img]

Lazlo Falconi

• Falconi?
    • View Profile
    • website
Stupid Foot...
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2005, 06:59:16 am »
I thought it was appropriate.
Soon to be a major motion picture!

qualityretro.net

Calvat

• [BANNED]
    • View Profile
Stupid Foot...
« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2005, 07:00:08 am »
Well you agreed with me. (I think) XD

NMX, I couldn't care if it had a strikeout, so shuttup.

Swifto

Stupid Foot...
« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2005, 08:15:26 am »
You're a damn idiot, Calvat.

You think NMX is serious all the time?

Get this in your thick skull.

NOTHING NMX DOES OR SAY IS MEANT TO BE SERIOUS.

In other words, he's joking around. If he actively appears to hate you, it's your own fault. Look at what I did, what with Broom and co., and yet NMX still treats me somewhat decently [better than you, at least]

Also, keep it out of this thread. Pull a Megakevin and make a seperate thread and keep it to that one thread.

Lazlo Falconi

• Falconi?
    • View Profile
    • website
Stupid Foot...
« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2005, 08:17:35 am »
I'm going to have to side with Calvat here. I know of no wrong doing, so why does everyone bash Calvat? Seems like a pretty decent human being to me, which is more than can be said for most of ToE.

qualityretro.net

Byte Man Zero

• Iron Byte
    • View Profile
Stupid Foot...
« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2005, 08:20:45 am »
NMX IS an attention whore, but I don't let it affect me too much.  Other forum members, such as Megakevinexe, have let it, however, and a forum flamewar broke out.  This I hate.  I hope you guys don't let this get out of hand like that one did, and just realize, all of you, that for every level of intelligence, there are sixteen levels of stupidity.  If nothing else, watching those levels can be good comedy!

This post has been brought to you by the letters "FU", the number "69", and by Freaks Like You!*shot*

Swifto

Stupid Foot...
« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2005, 08:21:49 am »
You kidding? I pulled a Minion scene about me whispering in Minion's ear, and he thought that I was calling him gay, when I hadn't even mentioned anything related to that.

And he keeps lieing about his age, saying he was 12 before, now some OTHER age.

He's caaling himself a girl now, which in itself is a DAMN lie. [coming from who......]

He thinks I shouldn't call myself Swiftman because I have dial-up. [old TPH thread had him saying that]

I can go on. I just see Calvat as a moron from so many different things from around the place and over time.

But again, we're spamming this thread, which normally is something we do at TPH, but usually not with negative stuff like this.

Stupid Foot...
« Reply #22 on: December 09, 2005, 08:24:29 am »
CJMErl: Just for the record, I have NEVER bashed Ms. Calvat at all.

Yami CJMErl: Pfft, you're just saying that so you can hook up with a girl from here, you pahetic loser.

CJMErl: *nukes Yami*  First of all, no.  Second, shut up.  Third, I (unlike you) have MORALS.
URL=http://s15.invisionfree.com/CJF_Network][/URL]

Swifto

Stupid Foot...
« Reply #23 on: December 09, 2005, 08:27:25 am »
Calvat isn't even a girl, Cj. He's just being an idiot and calling himself it once he made a Ciel sig and avatar. He used to be all evil like with a harpuia set, now he's acting as a girl with a Ciel one.

Stupid Foot...
« Reply #24 on: December 09, 2005, 08:29:00 am »
Yami CJMErl: ...so if we screw around with his avvy and sig, we can mess with his MIND?! :twisted:

Lazlo Falconi

• Falconi?
    • View Profile
    • website
Stupid Foot...
« Reply #25 on: December 09, 2005, 08:29:36 am »
Quote from: "Swifto"
1You kidding? I pulled a Minion scene about me whispering in Minion's ear, and he thought that I was calling him gay, when I hadn't even mentioned anything related to that.

2. And he keeps lieing about his age, saying he was 12 before, now some OTHER age.

3. He's caaling himself a girl now, which in itself is a DAMN lie. [coming from who......]

4. He thinks I shouldn't call myself Swiftman because I have dial-up. [old TPH thread had him saying that]

I can go on. I just see Calvat as a moron from so many different things from around the place and over time.

But again, we're spamming this thread, which normally is something we do at TPH, but usually not with negative stuff like this.

1. I don't know what this is about, but it was probably a misunderstanding. We all know this happens.

2. You are not allowed to use the term lying.

3. You shouldn't  talk

4. Wow, a joke.

Y'know, Swift, even if Calvat hasn't been a perfect person, and is lieing right now, it doesn't matter. His or her lies do not effect me. S/he is fun to talk to, so I don't really give a crap. You of all people should know not to let past mistakes get in the way of friendships.

Unless I was wrong about you. Unless you really are just some asshole who goes to forums to piss others off. Get out of my internet, you make me sick. Fucking hypocrites.

qualityretro.net

Byte Man Zero

• Iron Byte
    • View Profile
Stupid Foot...
« Reply #26 on: December 09, 2005, 08:31:27 am »
I'm with CJ on this one.  We need to give everyone here a chance.  Calvat is learning, y'all.  Hell, even I went through that phase!  Of course, my pure awesomeness more than made up for it, but Calvat seems to genuinely trying.  Give her a break, swifto.  If for no one else, than in memory of before I became awesomely 1337.

...Side Note...

Antha, I broke my back a while back,(no jokes out of ANYONE, it still hurts) so I know about pain.  Yours sucks out loud.  I hope you get over the agony soon, because the way things look around here, we may need a voice of sanity.  God knows I try, but it's just impossible for a lunatic to be the voice of reason.  Ask my mom!*shot*

Stupid Foot...
« Reply #27 on: December 09, 2005, 08:31:48 am »
CJMErl: I would post a funny picture here to lighten the mood, but I left my keydrive at home.  >_<#

Calvat

• [BANNED]
    • View Profile
Stupid Foot...
« Reply #28 on: December 09, 2005, 08:34:20 am »
Quote from: "Swifto"
You're a damn idiot, Calvat.

You think NMX is serious all the time?

Get this in your thick skull.

NOTHING NMX DOES OR SAY IS MEANT TO BE SERIOUS.

In other words, he's joking around. If he actively appears to hate you, it's your own fault. Look at what I did, what with Broom and co., and yet NMX still treats me somewhat decently [better than you, at least]

Also, keep it out of this thread. Pull a Megakevin and make a seperate thread and keep it to that one thread.

Swift, you only hate me cause I said I don't like Doom (Game) in public at ToE.

Somone reffer to Red Mages trouble for me...

Cause I no good at pointing direct things out...

Byte Man Zero

• Iron Byte
    • View Profile
Stupid Foot...
« Reply #29 on: December 09, 2005, 08:43:54 am »
My apologies to antha, she didn't deserve this, but...

...Cal, stop.  Please.  Here I am, trying to get one of the longest and nicest guys here to cool off about you and give you another chance, and now you bring back that?  Please, no more.  I'd like you to stick around, but at the rate you're going, you'll be banned within 2 months.  I don't want that.  Plus, we don't need another Endtype.  One was enough forever.

And Swift, calm down, please!  Do you want another NMX/Megakev feud?  That was old in 3 posts!  And it ended up all over the place!  I call Shenanigans!