Author Topic: A message for megakevinexe  (Read 22129 times)

Yaminomalex

• WHO TOOK MY KEY?
    • View Profile
    • http://yaminomalex.sheezyart.com
A message for megakevinexe
« on: December 17, 2005, 08:06:32 pm »
Leave.

Draconis

• View Profile
    • Draconis Central
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2005, 08:13:08 pm »
Either that, or STOP BEING A MORON!

Byte Man Zero

• Iron Byte
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2005, 08:13:15 pm »
Yamino, you know I have the utmost respect for you, and I even consider you a friend.  So, please understand the real reason I say this:

Shut the fuck up, and leave him alone.  He's not doing any harm, and he really HAS come a long way here.  Be cool, and knock it off.

Peaches

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2005, 08:14:02 pm »
Come a long way?  He's gotten worse.  I could really care less what he does personally.  I've learned to ignore his very existence on the forum.
img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v248/Superpeaches/Avatars/bangaio_sig.jpg[/img]

Herb

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/djmichaelhrebenak
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2005, 08:16:48 pm »
Quote from: "Byte Man"
Yamino, you know I have the utmost respect for you, and I even consider you a friend.  So, please understand the real reason I say this:

Shut the fuck up, and leave him alone.  He's not doing any harm, and he really HAS come a long way here.  Be cool, and knock it off.

you are fucking stupid my friend (probably not my friend anymore though)

We REALLY need to get him banned. I know that protoman posts at the Metroid2002 forum as nJahnke. that might be the only way to contact him nowadays
img]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a39/msheresy/nnotld.gif[/img]

"Being more than an hour late for your first day of work is a fucking power move. Let them know right from the start how you roll."

Wouldn't you like to know

« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2005, 08:18:50 pm »
While I don't agree that Byte is fucking stupid, I do agree that Megadingbat should be banned.

Byte Man Zero

• Iron Byte
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2005, 08:28:49 pm »
Quote from: "Herb"

We REALLY need to get him banned. I know that protoman posts at the Metroid2002 forum as nJahnke. that might be the only way to contact him nowadays

So just because I feel that Megakevinexe, who I do consider a friend, has potential, and can actually make me laugh, does something I find entertaining, and overall reminds me every time that he's here that there's hope for humanity yet due to his optimism, I am fucking stupid?

Well, mantle of King of the Idiots accepted.  I would rather believe that everyone has potential than give up on them after a couple of months.  Plus, you gotta take into account that he's young.  What's next?  Banning NMX because he godmods?  It's his style, and I've actually grown quite fond of the resident asshole of TPH.  He makes me laugh.  You all have to remember, you were all newbies yourselves at one point, and just because Kev's home life hasn't made him emo at ALL yet, that's no reason for us to shoot down a positive influence on this board.  We lost PC because of this shit.  I don't want to lose another friend.

Razel

• View Profile
    • http://s12.invisionfree.com/VGC
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2005, 09:13:02 pm »
Quote from: "Herb"

So just because I feel that Megakevinexe, who I do consider a friend, has potential, and can actually make me laugh, does something I find entertaining, and overall reminds me every time that he's here that there's hope for humanity yet due to his optimism, I am fucking stupid?

Well, mantle of King of the Idiots accepted.  I would rather believe that everyone has potential than give up on them after a couple of months.  Plus, you gotta take into account that he's young.  What's next?  Banning NMX because he godmods?  It's his style, and I've actually grown quite fond of the resident asshole of TPH.  He makes me laugh.  You all have to remember, you were all newbies yourselves at one point, and just because Kev's home life hasn't made him emo at ALL yet, that's no reason for us to shoot down a positive influence on this board.  We lost PC because of this shit.  I don't want to lose another friend.

Byte, I bow to thee wise one. (no sarcasm)
URL=http://slimeknights.com][/URL]

Jehuty

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2005, 09:40:28 pm »
Banning Megakevin is the only way to get the message through his thick skull.

Byte Man Zero

• Iron Byte
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2005, 09:42:11 pm »
So we should all be banned for trying to have some fun?

If that was the case, I'da been gone a LOOOng time ago.

Jehuty

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2005, 09:42:56 pm »
He did this before and no one found it funny then, so I find no reason to find it funny now.

Calvat

• [BANNED]
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2005, 09:44:25 pm »
Quote from: "Jehuty"
He did this before and no one found it funny then, so I find no reason to find it funny now.

I find it pointless. "Oh it's a mysterious person we don't know, let's ignore him and he wont be there anymore!"
img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y190/Calvat/Junk/Thief-Sig.png[/img]

Draconis

• View Profile
    • Draconis Central
« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2005, 09:44:33 pm »
So we should all be banned for trying to have some fun?

If that was the case, I'da been gone a LOOOng time ago.

You're not a moron, he acts like one, and never learns.

Byte Man Zero

• Iron Byte
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2005, 09:49:54 pm »
So lemme get this straight.

NMX runs around  here acting like a complete asshole, making me laugh in the process, and we keep him for it.

Kev tries to find a nich here, makes me laugh in the process, and we wanna ban him?

Guys, This place has no soul anymore.  Now, I'm not so sure that not only do I not wanna bring Tank here, but now I might just have to walk as well.  This place has lost it's way, and the fun is being lost too fast.  Can't say I wouldn't miss this place, because I would, but at the same time, if you really don't WANNA save the board, then I can't force you to like it.

Draconis

• View Profile
    • Draconis Central
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2005, 09:54:36 pm »
You're actually a damn good member, kev just posts completely pointless crap the majority of the time. I came here to have fun too, not see at least five pointless threads in one day, all made by the same person. He's pulled this shit before, so that adds up to three times he's done it. If he hasn't learned his lesson by now, I doubt he will.