Author Topic: I was scared! But now I have a question that is important.  (Read 7598 times)

Draconis

• View Profile
    • Draconis Central
I was scared! But now I have a question that is important.
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2006, 12:42:42 am »
Quote from: "megakevinexe"
Quote from: "Jehuty"
Boring? I thought it was fun and very active. Too bad that when I was gonna join, it crashed and stayed down for months.
Dude, nobody in that forum was fun and active! They're never any help anyways. So I decided like, f*ck it and leave the forum then! :roll:

You are so wrong. Before the crash, PMM ruled. It was the best damn Megaman site/forum on the web. The staff were all excellent, besides RMX, There were some very intelligent members, and the debates were always good. Just about every intelligent member left after the crash. It was a true utopia, but alas, it didn't last.

Now, MMC is just a gathering of idiotic fans, with hardly any intelligence at all. Threads about Megaman in a tutu, some idiot spouting bull about some Cody Banks Megaman crossover, people whose posts are mistaken for pure gibberish, not because of the language barrier, but because of sheer stupidity and lazyness. There's even up to two-three threads about the same thing in the same section. Most the new members had a least two warnings on their first day, even after reading the rules. Granted, there are a few new members that had some common sense when they joined, but they can't even hope to be as good as some of the veterans that left. You can't even enter a topic without seeing at least two posts that make no sense at all. MMC is a breeding ground for idiots, wannabes, and morons. I have lost all hope of PMM regaining it's former glory. They may become one of the top resources for Megaman, but they will never be number one again.

megakevinexe

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2006, 12:56:25 am »
Quote from: "Draconis"
Quote from: "Jehuty"
Boring? I thought it was fun and very active. Too bad that when I was gonna join, it crashed and stayed down for months.
Dude, nobody in that forum was fun and active! They're never any help anyways. So I decided like, f*ck it and leave the forum then! :roll:

You are so wrong. Before the crash, PMM ruled. It was the best damn Megaman site/forum on the web. The staff were all excellent, besides RMX, There were some very intelligent members, and the debates were always good. Just about every intelligent member left after the crash. It was a true utopia, but alas, it didn't last.

Now, MMC is just a gathering of idiotic fans, with hardly any intelligence at all. Threads about Megaman in a tutu, some idiot spouting bull about some Cody Banks Megaman crossover, people whose posts are mistaken for pure gibberish, not because of the language barrier, but because of sheer stupidity and lazyness. There's even up to two-three threads about the same thing in the same section. Most the new members had a least two warnings on their first day, even after reading the rules. Granted, there are a few new members that had some common sense when they joined, but they can't even hope to be as good as some of the veterans that left. You can't even enter a topic without seeing at least two posts that make no sense at all. MMC is a breeding ground for idiots, wannabes, and morons. I have lost all hope of PMM regaining it's former glory. They may become one of the top resources for Megaman, but they will never be number one again.
Yeah, you're right! You knowm I guess I did have lots of fun there before it crashed! Some people were jerks! Then, after the crash, things became strict! Nobody welcomes me, and they were being jerks! So, I left the forum. They didn't ban me or anything, I just left it, and I never came back there. At least I join other forums that have nice people and awesome stuff, like EXEHQ! That forum is even better! It has games, RPGs, and even Megaman episode downloads! You guys should go there someday! You won't be dissapointed! :mrgreen: And Draconis, if you go there, I don't think it will be a good idea to pwn people there! Cause there, there are active mods, and they WILL ban you! Just saying! ^.^;
img]http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/5310/bardockremakekg0.gif[/img]

Calvat

• [BANNED]
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2006, 01:27:45 am »
How about all of them are noobs there in PMM?

No.
img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y190/Calvat/Junk/Thief-Sig.png[/img]

jv2k

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2006, 01:07:29 pm »
Quote from: "CJMErl / Yami CJMErl"
You could always go HERE or HERE...*STABBITATED*

NO CJ, thats not where they go, they should go here and here and also to the link in my sig.
quote="kefka"] < had sex with a lepper, got a burning sensation around the scrotom followed by erosion and itching.[/quote]
JOIN THE SITE OR PONIES WILL EAT YOUR FLESH!!

Byte Man Zero

• Iron Byte
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2006, 08:46:15 am »
If this site EVER went down<god forbid, please>, then I'd head Jody and Drifter's way.  No sense in sticking to a dead place.  Fortunately, this site is still alive, and I hope to keep it that way.  And Drifter, I'd join your board now, but time is against me, and the situation's grim.