Author Topic: My review on you peeps, who I'd go with, couples be cute-etc  (Read 14613 times)

My review on you peeps, who I'd go with, couples be cute-etc
« Reply #30 on: January 08, 2006, 06:04:19 pm »
Triumph LAWLZ *SHOT*
URL=http://s15.invisionfree.com/CJF_Network][/URL]

Swiftman

• Conqueror
    • View Profile
Re: My review on you peeps, who I'd go with, couples be cute
« Reply #31 on: January 08, 2006, 06:49:21 pm »
Time for a blatant Calvat copy.

MegaKevin - Local Megaman fanboy kid
Despite what other peolpe say, I like this kid. His animations are cool, for a 13 year old his typing is very developed, and he's made me laugh on occasion too.

Byteman - Bioroid Knight[/b]
This guy is great. He fights for what's right however he can, he's the oldest guy here [that we know of, Bladegash says s/he's 40 or something... Iunno.]

Lazlo - F-Zero'ing - Falconi[/b]
What can I say? Top 5 funniest people I know, is a kinda-convert to the DOS ways, and intellectual sci-fi discusser. This place was a bore without him. An absolute bore.

Jehuty - West Coast Enigma Ninja[/b]
Gotta love the sneaky ninja with guns. He has a greast sense of humour and more awesomeness than you can shake a mech at.

Antha - What can I say?[/b]
What CAN I say? She's uber-nice, I haven't seen her mad... ever, she didn't even get flustered at all when the topic on her foot shifted to an all-put flame war, and is far too busy for her own good. That and has uber RP skills, always a plus. She can make you laugh, she can make you happy, she can do a handstand [I think] and no matter the situation is always willing to lend an ear or two to listen. [or a couple eyes, depending on how you talk to her]

Herb - The Constant Veteran[/b]
He's been here the third longest, and way-back-when he was just farkin' awesome. Still is, but.... When he was the hostage, it was always great. *sighs* I miss those days, and I'm sure Herb does too. Ah well, he's about the only person that was here before me that was non-staff. XD

Kasai - Wolf Girl[/b]
Has her good points, has her bad points, has some medium points, has opinionated points, has devotion, and all in all is a half-awesome person. She plays Super Metroid, so how can I not call her that?

Nightmare X - Forum Asshole
Kinda glad he's gone. Needs to stick to ToE only or something. But he doesn't post here anymore. BYAH! =P

BladeGash - Miz Mysterious[/size]
Girl? Guy? Teenager? Mid-life adult? Small child? WHO KNOWS!? All I know is that s/he is by far the funniest mod I've ever seen, and knows how to get a point across in less than 5 words or just one sentence. I respect that, and sure can mess up Byte's polls. XD

Swiftman - Someone I can't get money from because he HAS no money[/size]
Because I spent it all on Armoured Core Nexus. <3

Yamino - Forum Randomizer[/b]
Yamino used to be a pester, but since he's started making actual sense, he's pretty good. That and his random images are just.... Well, random. No consistency WHATSOEVER with this guy.

Skull/NeoCalculus/Forgotten player 2/THERES A SNAKE IN MY BOOT/Larry Koopa/Cap'n Darius Blackbeard/Lawrence West/Wes/The Red Scooter Jerk - Undead Awesome[/b]
Many names, but OH SO FARKIN' HILAIRIOUS! XD He has way more humour than you can shake a mech at, can draw things in Flash like you wouldn't believe, and no matter the situation, can make someone XD or Lawl. Definetly not someone I would expect to have had an emo burst, but glad it's over. GET BACK SOON FROM FLORIDA, D00d!

Sophih - Catgirl #1
TPH's first catgirl, and definetly one of the TPH veterans. She's been here a long, long time, and for good reason. She's funny as hell and  draws like a professional anime artist.

CJMErl/Yami CJMErl - Local Skitzo[/size]
Must I say something about this guy? What CAN'T be said about him, other than negative stuff? He's just pure awesome, has always something funny to say, and has a great system set up for his whole double personality thing. Normally he would be annoying, but who can't love the constant Yami-beating? [oh.... the innuendo's...... they burn....]

jv2k - A Brand of Humour All to His Own[/b]
If I tried tosumarize Jv in one word, I would have to say: "petergriffinwithadancingladdyoutfitandsodamnfunnywithanti-mr.tactionitmakesonesribssplit", but since that's not a real word, I'm not even gonna try.

Peaches - The Normalest Person Here
Peaches I've known for a good long time, and the moment I saw him I knew he was nothing but awesome. This hasn't changed ever.

MonkeyDog - Primate Canine Constituent[/size]
Has the best anime avatars and sigs around, with about the.... third most pictures of himself I think, and has a very clear idea on what makes a game.anime good. Great guy, not around enough.

Razel - Demon Boy
Not many know of him, since he's kinda low-pro, but there's no stopping his awesomeimity. His MNS typing skills leave something to be desired, but DAMN he makes for the best mech fight I've EVER seen. That and he told me that Armoured Core Nexus was the one to get, so get I did. Plus, he's an inside contact to the enigma ninja Jehuty..... *shot*

SuperYoshi - SuperYoshi!
I must say.... if I had to make a list of the top 5 people that I deem most awesome, SY would make that list. He has great values and idea's and knowledge on classic games, has a good idea on what makes a NEW game good, has more consoles than you can shake a mech at, and he's way too quiet. But, that's part of his charm. he's never made an idiot out of himself, and is the ONLY non-nard on TPH, a title he's held for a good long time. It doesn't hurt that he joined TPH on the same day as me, I think. XD

Tiger - Gone Guy That Shouldn't Be[/size]
Tiger, in ye old days of TPH, had such style.... such grace.... such sunglasses.... That he was instantly and on-the-spot likeable. He ran his own shop [that had everything] and I'm very sure he's TPH's only member that's married. He never should have left, and needs to come back. BADLY.

Draconis - N00b Pwner Locale[/b]
Got someone annoying you? Call Draconis over. He'll give the verbal ass-whuppin' of a LIFETIME. Far better than NMX, who is predictable as hell, and anyone else I know. When you get on Draconis's nerves, YOU ARE FUCKING TOAST.

Calvat - Forum Idiot *shot*[/size]
Calvat, being the best sig/avatar artist I've ever seen, and has such a shifting personality, that you can't really not like him or not get pissed off at him at one point or other. NMX aside from that statement [who hates EVERYone.] Calvat is just someone that it takes a lot to stand, but if you can, expect an undying friend who likes to help someone in need.

Person I'd like to get to know more: BLADEGASH! *shot* Nah, that'd ruin his/her charm. Gotta be.... Tiger.
Favourite Color: Mine? Blue and White combination, maybe purple as a stand-alone.
Person I'd be with same gender: Since Faris shared a lot of my personality points, probabaly Laz, but since I'm straight, ain't ever gonna happen, thankfully. Iunno, I probably started a yoai-fanfic by saying that. [not from me, mind.]
Person I'd be with other gender: Must I answer this....
Person I'd like to meet in reality: Either Antha, Lazlo, or [well, since Astrologica ain't here] Skull.
Person I'd be best friends with: Skull, Antha, Lazlo, it's uncertain, they're all undeniably awesome.
Person I'd like to kill in reality: No one, really. Not endtype, since Jehuty might kill me afterwards, not TPHplease, since he coined the awesome phrase "big dick shaped like a bird" though let's not exclude Ratbastard. *shot* Nah, no one here would I kill.

Calvat

• [BANNED]
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2006, 06:52:49 pm »
Quote from: "Peaches"
Thank god I'm not labeled as compulsive masturbator or anyinthing like that.

A topic about same=sex couples.  Am I really the forum prep?

Anyways, if you must know, I'm watching Neon Genesis Evangelion right now.   I'm gonna make a Bangai-O sig soon.  I've been compulsively masturbating to it for days. . . >_< No wait that's not what I meant to say!

*Shot*

WE DON'T WANT TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR FETISHES, SHOOSH SHOOSH!! >_<!!!

edit:  I vote for Calvat to be the Ambiguous Gender Member

Ambi--Wha? o.O

@Swift: Don't poop on this thread, I took my time making that post. DX

Well, for one thing, my name is ***CJMErl***. Honestly, is it REALLY that hard to spell?

I call "Emerl" cause you remind me of that Emerl sonic character with that name.

But I'm not a perv at all, I just have a lot of sex

Oh dear god my virgin eyes! @_@
img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y190/Calvat/Junk/Thief-Sig.png[/img]

Kasai Falconi

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 08, 2006, 07:04:20 pm »
Eh...Half-awesome?
img]http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b156/kasaifalconi/KasiaSig.png[/img]

Swiftman

• Conqueror
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 08, 2006, 07:06:50 pm »
aye.

Kasai Falconi

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 08, 2006, 07:08:03 pm »
Umm...K?

Calvat

• [BANNED]
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 08, 2006, 07:09:57 pm »
Quote from: "Kasai Falconi"
Eh...Half-awesome?

Wha? o.O?

Kasai Falconi

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 08, 2006, 07:11:09 pm »
Quote from: "Calvat"
Quote from: "Kasai Falconi"
Eh...Half-awesome?

Wha? o.O?

Swift says I'm half-awesome.

Calvat

• [BANNED]
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 08, 2006, 07:28:08 pm »
Quote from: "Swiftman"

Calvat - Forum Idiot *shot*[/size]

BOOYAH!~Zelos

Lazlo Falconi

• Falconi?
    • View Profile
    • website
« Reply #39 on: January 08, 2006, 08:22:37 pm »
I can't be a DOS convert, Swift, I was using DOS before you were alive. Or at least, before I knew you.
Soon to be a major motion picture!

qualityretro.net

megakevinexe

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 08, 2006, 08:25:24 pm »
Quote from: "Swiftman"
MegaKevin - Local Megaman fanboy kid
Despite what other peolpe say, I like this kid. His animations are cool, for a 13 year old his typing is very developed, and he's made me laugh on occasion too.
Thanks, Swift! :wink:
img]http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/5310/bardockremakekg0.gif[/img]

Swiftman

• Conqueror
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 08, 2006, 08:34:45 pm »
No prob, Kev.

When was that, Laz? *totally forgets*

Superyoshi

• Guidance System
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • http://superyoshi.sheezyart.com
« Reply #42 on: January 08, 2006, 08:53:43 pm »
Heh, thanks Swift.  And yeah, we did infact join the same day.

Swiftman

• Conqueror
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 08, 2006, 09:06:45 pm »
No prob, SY. Neat fact, ain't it? Or something.

Calvat

• [BANNED]
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 08, 2006, 09:16:50 pm »
Quote from: "Superyoshi"
Heh, thanks Swift.  And yeah, we did infact join the same day.

He's right. o_O