TPH > Cartoons

This isn't a video game you're playing!

<< < (2/3) > >>

Crystalman:

--- Quote from: "UltraLukemeister" ---Here's something that caught my eye...

When Mega Man said "This isn't a video game you're playing!" in the episode 'Ice Age', it got me to thinking...

There are many video games out there from and for Mega Man...

But what if someone were to make one that was TRUE to the TV series?
 :P

Y'know:  Mega Man and everyone else would be all buff, and you could attempt to grab the other robots' weapons, and Roll would provide side assistance, and you could call on Rush in any one of his vehicle forms, no matter what the level...you know, that sorta thing.
 :D

I'll be attending a school for 3D game-making soon. I was thinking that it would be awesome if I could make a game where you play as buff Mega Man in his realm, battling the evil Dr. Wily's robots in places from the show, like Kennedy International Airport, and Robosaurus Park, all while re-enacting events from each of the episodes.

That would SO rock, man. (Rock man HAH!!) :lol:

What do you guys think?
--- End quote ---

I love the idea of a Megaman game based off the television show (probably why I liked Legends so much) If you make it, run it online dude. I'll totally play it.

mugenmidget:
I actually tried to make a game like this using Multimedia Fusion once, but I couldn't even get enough good BGMs from the show to work off of.

I still have what little I was able to clean up for background music, if you need it.

RetroJape:
As long as you make a part in the game featuring Megaman X.

"Hey that's my friend you're shooting at!"

*bitchslaps snakeman*

*Game Credits*

UltraLukemeister:
Alright...getting quite some positive feedback :D

You see, I had an idea for how the weapons system could work (and it seemed really sweet at the time):

Let's say Mega Man and Bomb Man are duking it out at Kennedy International Airport, just like in the first episode. Bomb Man throws a bomb, Mega Man shoots it out and shoots Bomb Man in the process. Here's where the real fun comes in: every time you strike a Robot Master, he gets stunned temporarily. Of course, the size of the Robot Master also helps to determine his reaction time. But regardless: This is your chance to "grab" his weapon (Prerequisite: Enemy is stunned & push O button when near him). Depending on how much health he has left will determine the probability of Mega Man successfully obtaining his weapon; more health means a lesser chance, less health means a higher chance. So technically, the Robot Master doesn't have to be dead for you to get his weapon.  8)
And yes, if you do successfully get the robot's weapon, the good ol' cinematic will play with the schematic molding into Mega's head. So awesome... :twisted:
It's up to you, you could skimp out on the offensive and try your luck, or you could go through the trouble of beating the snot out of him, but you'll get the weapon almost guaranteed.  :twisted:

In a nutshell, if you play your cards right, you could go through a whole area, nabbing every one of the Robot Masters' weapons without blowing up a single robot. Ooh, I should make that a side mission... :idea:

Bladegash:
Heh that sorta sounds like Castlevania Curse of Darkness's stealing system.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version