General > General Music

WHAT THE ****!!!

(1/1)

neothe0ne:
What the F*** did Gearbox do to Halo PC's music??!  They seperated all the songs into 5 SECOND LOSSY OGG VORBIS CLIPS.  Jesus Christ.....

How the freak do you combine lossy music files?  I don't want to lose quality through copying, pasting, and then saving...

Swiftman:
Is a line-in connection possible with an X-box? That'd be pretty hard to do if there's no sound test, but the quality would be better.

neothe0ne:
I don't have an Xbox.  Recently, I've started taking advantage of my high-speed internet by leeching huge games off BitTorrent.  I've been setting my sights on PS2, Xbox, and PC games with good music, and for the most part I've been successful in most of my extractions.

The quality is good, as Ogg Vorbis is superior to MP3 in lower-bitrate quality, but copying and pasting songs together in a wave editor wouldn't be ideal... I've already ordered about 10 songs properly in my playlist...

neothe0ne:
Oh God.

1 second clips!  Halo Main Theme!

Going to be uploaded soon so you get an idea of my problem...

*edit*
Talk about gay.  Gearbox really likes to be RADICAL with their music.  They didn't make Nightfire so screwed up for PC.... anyways... find the 122 Ogg Vorbis files that make up one of the seventy versions of the Halo Main Theme here:
http://www.protoman.com/neothe0ne/-0-%20My%20Rips/Halo%20Combat%20Evolved%20(PC)/

Sophih:
do other people have stuff like that????

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version