General > General Music

LoZ music

(1/2) > >>

Bass X:
Having LoZ music in the other games Section would rock :D My friends and I would love to have somthing like it, try to find some!

neothe0ne:
Line-in recording the real music would take a long time, and in some cases (cough OoT and MM) it would be impossible.

I really don't feel like downloading LoZ music from elsewhere because most people simply ripped the SPC and/or USF sequence sets, and I personally don't like The Wind Waker that much ;)  (I'll check out what Zeldapower.com has later, as I know they have some real soundtracks there....)

However, I've line-in recording an "entire album" of one song, the menu music of Zelda Collector's Edition for GC.

Lazlo Falconi:
That is cool music! Did you make sure to move between the games a few times to get that nifty sound effect?

Superyoshi:
I've downloaded a few OST's.  I've got a compilation of Remixes, The Legend of Zelda OST (The Famicom disk version, the title, game over, and ending songs are slightly altered), it's also got the Link to the Past OST (The best Zelda OST in my opinion), I've also got the Ocarina of Time OST.  If anyone wants me to, I guess I could upload them.

I got them all off of www.filefront.com , this site is also perfect if you're looking for the Final Fantasy OST's.

Lazlo Falconi:
Cool, I must have the LttP OST, that's my favorite Zelda game! Mostly because it's the only one I've ever beaten, and the only one I've ever owned, excpet for the first one, but that's insanely hard and since it's so old my carts battery is somewhat... lackluster, and my game gets erased all the time... Oh, I also own The Wind Waker, but I only bought that recently. Sorry about the rambling, but I like hearing myself type.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version