Author Topic: A problem with my GB games!  (Read 21264 times)

Herb

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/djmichaelhrebenak
A problem with my GB games!
« Reply #30 on: August 29, 2006, 03:05:12 pm »
haha whatever man, I'm just a spellig Nazi adn I hate it when peeple spel thigns rwong.
img]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a39/msheresy/nnotld.gif[/img]

"Being more than an hour late for your first day of work is a fucking power move. Let them know right from the start how you roll."

Yaminomalex

• WHO TOOK MY KEY?
    • View Profile
    • http://yaminomalex.sheezyart.com
« Reply #31 on: August 29, 2006, 03:15:13 pm »
Quote from: "Herb"
haha whatever man, I'm just a spellig Nazi adn I hate it when peeple spel thigns rwong.

AHHHHHHHH! NO THIS ISN'T HAPPENING! THERE'S NO REASON FOR ME TO GO ON LIKE THIS! WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR!!!!???

berserkchip

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 29, 2006, 07:13:01 pm »
Quote from: "Yaminomalex"

AHHHHHHHH! NO THIS ISN'T HAPPENING! THERE'S NO REASON FOR ME TO GO ON LIKE THIS! WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOR!!!!???

Hey! thats from X4!

Superyoshi

• Guidance System
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • http://superyoshi.sheezyart.com
« Reply #33 on: August 29, 2006, 07:19:05 pm »
Quote from: "berserkchip"

AHHHHHHHH! NO THIS ISN'T HAPPENING! THERE'S NO REASON FOR ME TO GO ON LIKE THIS! WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOR!!!!???

Hey! thats from X4!

berserkchip

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 29, 2006, 07:34:15 pm »
YAYYYYYY!!!!!

Mr. Fortune Cookie

• I'm whalers on the moon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 29, 2006, 07:39:48 pm »
Quote from: "berserkchip"
YAMINO!!!!!

A bit of a stalker, eh? *Wink wink* *Nudge nudge* *Poke poke* *Punch punch* *Stab stab*

berserkchip

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 29, 2006, 07:49:17 pm »
OWW!!!!!

Lazlo Falconi

• Falconi?
    • View Profile
    • website
« Reply #37 on: August 30, 2006, 01:03:17 am »
Haha, I remember when TPH took itself serious enough to still be funny. Those were the days.
Soon to be a major motion picture!

qualityretro.net

megakevinexe

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 31, 2006, 07:06:50 pm »
I've been cleaning the carts too many times already. I think the port of the GB is the real problem. I need to do something about the port, or I'm not sure if the inside has a problem! I'm not gonna buy a new GB yet, even though I know where to buy one online(Not EBay). What should I do about the GB, cause the GB might be the problem! :?
img]http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/5310/bardockremakekg0.gif[/img]

berserkchip

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 31, 2006, 07:52:14 pm »
well, gee... did ya try blowing into the port?

Superyoshi

• Guidance System
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • http://superyoshi.sheezyart.com
« Reply #40 on: August 31, 2006, 08:02:02 pm »
Quote from: "megakevinexe"
I've been cleaning the carts too many times already. I think the port of the GB is the real problem. I need to do something about the port, or I'm not sure if the inside has a problem! I'm not gonna buy a new GB yet, even though I know where to buy one online(Not EBay). What should I do about the GB, cause the GB might be the problem! :?

The GB IS the problem, you've said it yourself.  Just buy one off eBay for $15 or so, if you're going to trust any other site selling used junk, you should at least trust eBay.  Systems die occasionally, esecially when they're near-20 years old.  It's nothing to freak out about.

Yaminomalex

• WHO TOOK MY KEY?
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 31, 2006, 08:49:24 pm »

What the fuck is your problem man? Seriously, either you are a moron or you are a moron.

1. Amazon.com is WORSE then eBay. DarkOffender tried getting some anime dvds from Amazon and they fucked him over with some fake shit. Fortune and SY have gotten some xXxellent deal from eBay (MMX2, Yu-Gi-Oh cards at a cheap price, etc,etc). Plus, it's better organized. Amazon dosen’t always have details on the stuff you’re buying and you might not know what the hell your getting till it actually comes in the mail.

2. Do you know how to read? You really need to learn to stop being so hard headed. We’ve given you numerous tips (Such as cleaning the thing, sending it to Nintendo, etc, etc, abc, 123, xtc) on what the problem might me be and solutions on how to fix it and other stuff and you just ignore them with “OH NOES EBAY IS TEH GHEY.” The GB's internal shit might be busted and sometimes there’s nothing you can do about it. And why are you being so bitchy about sentimental value towards your goddamn GB? I lost my SNES and my first Game Boy Color. I got over it (Well, not my SNES, but let’s not get into that) and moved on. Shit happens, things become obsolete. It’s sadly how things are in the world we live in. Ergo, if you want to play Tetris in black and white so badly just put in the color code on a GBC or get a GB orginal/ Pocket cheap from some place we've mentioned, and shut the fuck up. Read this a few thousand times, plz.

Quote from: "Superyoshi"

The GB IS the problem, you've said it yourself.  Just buy one off eBay for $15 or so, if you're going to trust any other site selling used junk, you should at least trust eBay.  Systems die occasionally, esecially when they're near-20 years old.  It's nothing to freak out about.

3. Always stick together no matter what.

4. If all else fails then, it's time to kick some butt.

Yaminomalex would like to give special thanks to Budweiser.

megakevinexe

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 31, 2006, 09:19:29 pm »

What the fuck is your problem man? Seriously, either you are a moron or you are a moron.

1. Amazon.com is WORSE then eBay. DarkOffender tried getting some anime dvds from Amazon and they fucked him over with some fake shit. Fortune and SY have gotten some xXxellent deal from eBay (MMX2, Yu-Gi-Oh cards at a cheap price, etc,etc). Plus, it's better organized. Amazon dosen’t always have details on the stuff you’re buying and you might not know what the hell your getting till it actually comes in the mail.

2. Do you know how to read? You really need to learn to stop being so hard headed. We’ve given you numerous tips (Such as cleaning the thing, sending it to Nintendo, etc, etc, abc, 123, xtc) on what the problem might me be and solutions on how to fix it and other stuff and you just ignore them with “OH NOES EBAY IS TEH GHEY.” The GB's internal shit might be busted and sometimes there’s nothing you can do about it. And why are you being so bitchy about sentimental value towards your goddamn GB? I lost my SNES and my first Game Boy Color. I got over it (Well, not my SNES, but let’s not get into that) and moved on. Shit happens, things become obsolete. It’s sadly how things are in the world we live in. Ergo, if you want to play Tetris in black and white so badly just put in the color code on a GBC or get a GB orginal/ Pocket cheap from some place we've mentioned, and shut the fuck up. Read this a few thousand times, plz.

Quote from: "Superyoshi"

3. Always stick together no matter what.

4. If all else fails then, it's time to kick some butt.

Yaminomalex would like to give special thanks to Budweiser.
You don't have to f*cking yell at me, Yamino! I'm pretty much gonna buy another GB soon anyways. I've been getting so stressed out by this thing that I'm still asking for your advice, and I really prefer playing Tetris in the GB cause it's more suitable for me! :x

I'm pretty much trying to calm down, even though this thing lets me play occasionally without problems...

Yaminomalex

• WHO TOOK MY KEY?
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 31, 2006, 09:22:50 pm »
Seems so.

megakevinexe

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 31, 2006, 09:26:00 pm »
Yes... It's hard for me to get over this thing, since this thing is like one of my childhood memories, and it angers me whenever there's problems...

So that's why I turned to you guys, cause you've helped me out of all my problems... If this is all you can provide me with, then I'll take it then...