Author Topic: ALSO.........  (Read 5097 times)

Yaminomalex

• WHO TOOK MY KEY?
    • View Profile
    • http://yaminomalex.sheezyart.com
ALSO.........
« on: October 22, 2006, 10:54:17 pm »
........an Internet meme, various video clips from the series have often been featured in drastically altered form on YouTube, particularly from the users known as SuperYoshi, RetroJape, YaminoMetamothamos, 1upClock, and DukeOfFortuneMan. The files in question show clips from various episodes played in random order, and often sped up or slowed down, among other video effects achieved through Windows Movie Maker. They are also frequently given a title and search tags that have absolutely nothing to do with the featured clips, usually relating to sex and toilet humor, such as "Sonic and Robotnik's Sodomy Hour!" and "Robotnik Does the Morning Rape".

Tetsuo9999

• View Profile
ALSO.........
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2006, 05:54:57 pm »
Someone deleted my entry on the Tigerzord page, probably because I linked to all of our Youtube profiles. I don't see how it's advertising since we don't make any money off of it, but whatever.

Crystalman

• View Profile
Re: ALSO.........
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2006, 07:41:27 pm »
Quote from: "Yaminomalex"
........an Internet meme, various video clips from the series have often been featured in drastically altered form on YouTube, particularly from the users known as SuperYoshi, RetroJape, YaminoMetamothamos, 1upClock, and DukeOfFortuneMan. The files in question show clips from various episodes played in random order, and often sped up or slowed down, among other video effects achieved through Windows Movie Maker. They are also frequently given a title and search tags that have absolutely nothing to do with the featured clips, usually relating to sex and toilet humor, such as "Sonic and Robotnik's Sodomy Hour!" and "Robotnik Does the Morning Rape".

They don't make any sense. Atleast photoshop dicks on Sonic or something!
img]http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j90/trza721/637f2d33.gif[/img]
OOPSY!1! DK PWNED JOOO!!!11!

Yaminomalex

• WHO TOOK MY KEY?
    • View Profile
ALSO.........
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2006, 08:01:00 pm »
Quote from: "Tetsuo9999"
Someone deleted my entry on the Tigerzord page, probably because I linked to all of our Youtube profiles. I don't see how it's advertising since we don't make any money off of it, but whatever.

A fwelish mistake.

Tetsuo9999

• View Profile
ALSO.........
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2006, 12:37:18 am »
Quote from: "Tetsuo9999"

A fwelish mistake.

SILLY ME.

Draconis

• View Profile
    • Draconis Central
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2006, 01:20:02 am »
Quote from: "Crystalman"

They don't make any sense. Atleast photoshop dicks on Sonic or something!

You'd like that, wouldn't you?

Yaminomalex

• WHO TOOK MY KEY?
    • View Profile
ALSO.........
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2006, 06:55:26 am »
Waste not, want not.

Mr. Fortune Cookie

• I'm whalers on the moon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2006, 02:33:20 pm »

I'm happy that my name is now shown