Author Topic: NO, I'M SURE IT'S THE...  (Read 4669 times)

Tetsuo9999

• View Profile
NO, I'M SURE IT'S THE...
« on: April 15, 2007, 02:03:58 am »

NIGHTMARE SYSTEM.

KingNecroPope

• MUFASA.
    • View Profile
    • Cum intu mai howse.
Re: NO, I'M SURE IT'S THE...
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2007, 10:24:05 am »
I'm DOCTOR ROBOTNIK. I built YOUR SPIKEY HEAD.

Pi Po Pa.

Yaminomalex

• WHO TOOK MY KEY?
    • View Profile
    • http://yaminomalex.sheezyart.com
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2007, 05:42:06 pm »
It’s been three weeks since Earth’s collision with the space colony Eurasia. The disaster was averted by Zero’s heroics. Now, on a bruised and battered planet, tales of rampaging Reploids are surfacing. It’s up to Mega Man X to investigate these mysteries, but it’s not going to be easy. Mega Man X must battle through a maze of levels and rescue Reploids along the way. Return to battle again and again with the new Nightmare System, which randomizes level maps, enemies and endings based on how you play the game. Mega Man X is back and now it’s personal!

Mr. Fortune Cookie

• I'm whalers on the moon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2007, 06:50:08 pm »
It’s been three weeks since Earth’s collision with the space colony Eurasia. The disaster was averted by Zero’s heroics. Now, on a bruised and battered planet, tales of rampaging Reploids are surfacing. It’s up to Mega Man X to investigate these mysteries, but it’s not going to be easy. Mega Man X must battle through a maze of levels and rescue Reploids along the way. Return to battle again and again with the new Nightmare System, which randomizes level maps, enemies and endings based on how you play the game. Mega Man X is back and now it’s personal!

And a man is.

mothman47

• SANTA SAID I HAD NICE TITS.
    • View Profile
    • http://mothman47.proboards77.com
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2007, 09:26:04 pm »

EL-OH-EL OWEN WILSON IS KEN ROFFLEMAO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO1337ZORZ CAWK FAT PERSON

IF YOU LOOK CLOSELY, HE LOOKS LIKE THIS.

^ Some fucker fucked up the link, what a cockfag. :P
*Image Macro*
-Caps Lock-