General > General Games

Happy 20th anniversary Castlevania

<< < (2/4) > >>

Tetsuo9999:
As much as I enjoyed the game, Portrait of Ruin was a bit disappointing for a 20th anniversary game. There are only a few dozen new sprites in a bestiary of over a hundred, and most of those are bosses. Hopefully that rumored 2D console Castleroid will rekindle things a bit.

Superyoshi:

--- Quote from: Tetsuo9999 on May 10, 2007, 04:45:16 pm ---Hopefully that rumored 2D console Castleroid will rekindle things a bit.

--- End quote ---

Source or it didn't happen.

Tetsuo9999:

--- Quote from: Superyoshi on May 14, 2007, 11:43:28 am ---
--- Quote from: Tetsuo9999 on May 10, 2007, 04:45:16 pm ---Hopefully that rumored 2D console Castleroid will rekindle things a bit.

--- End quote ---

Source or it didn't happen.

--- End quote ---

IGA has come out a few times and expressed interest in making a new 2D console game in numerous cover issues and interviews, but that's about it. No screenshots or anything. I wouldn't post it if he hadn't mentioned it before. For now, don't hold your breath, as they're working on the Dracula X Chronicles now.

Superyoshi:
Indeed.  I STILL need to get a PSP.

Tetsuo9999:

--- Quote from: Superyoshi on May 16, 2007, 03:40:10 pm ---Indeed.  I STILL need to get a PSP.

--- End quote ---

Indeed you do. If you plan on hacking it, you may want to hurry as they're rolling out PSPs with currently unhackable firmware.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version