TPH > Music

Mega Man Xtreme

(1/3) > >>

Rew:
I didn't see either of the MM Xtreme games on the main page. Could anyone upload the MP3's for Xtreme 1? (I already have Xtreme 2, but that might be good to upload for others who don't have it yet, though!  ;D)

Thanks!

Superyoshi:
I have maybe 6 or so Xtreme tracks.  I got them sometime in 2005, maybe 2004 even.  Can't remember the site I got 'em from, but I remember downloading some, stopping, saying "I'll get the rest later", and just never did.

Yaminomalex:
I honestly don't know why you'd want watered down versions of sweet SNES synth in the first place.

Rew:

--- Quote from: Yaminomalex on September 10, 2007, 09:47:56 pm ---I honestly don't know why you'd want watered down versions of sweet SNES synth in the first place.

--- End quote ---

Y'know, I was thinking the same thing at first, but then when I actually heard the Xtreme 2 soundtrack, I thought it was the coolest thing to hear 8-bit versions of these already familiar tunes! So now I want to hear the Xtreme 1 version.  ;D

And to answer the by now obvious question, no, I haven't played them before, but I'm going to play them both very soon. Looking forward to it.

But at any rate, if you see this protoman, that'd be awesome if you could add the Xtreme soundtracks to your already impressive home page collection!  :)

Yaminomalex:
Well, I can't blame you. I actually like Wire Sponge's theme and Wheel Gator's in the Xtreme games.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version