General > General

Mega Man Revamp

(1/2) > >>

ZG:
Just my personal opinion but I think it would be good to revamp the megaman franchise and make some upgrades to bring it into the 21st century.

RetroJape:
Besides Mega Man Zero, Battle Network, and those other dozen games they made in the last ten years?

Unless you mean the classic Mega Man games. But I doubt they'd go further than what they've been doing for MM9 and 10. Plus MM Powered Up and Maverick Hunter X didn't seem to do too well.

ZG:
Thats what Im saying the new ones are eh, and unforgettable. They need to do something big

Draconis:
Well, there's an MMORPG in the works, and 2.5D platformer with a level creator and character customization option and the Megaman from the American box art for Megaman 2 is a playable character.

...Oh, Legends 3 has been announced for the upcoming Nintendo handheld; the 3DS.

ZG:
I actually enjoyed the legend games, but Im thinking they need a whole new direction, to keep up with the halos and gears era, it would be different for mega man but im sure they could find a way to make it work. if they tried with the life like graphics and what not.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version