Author Topic: Your favorite member  (Read 105341 times)

Swiftman

• Conqueror
    • View Profile
Your favorite member
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2005, 01:35:31 am »
Oh, this is indeed an old list for me here...

Antha: For obvious reasons, even if I can't convince myself to stop, I still do. I may never be able to..... And she's great in general.

Lazlo Falconi: For being about the most patient person with me ever. The one hurt the most from me, and he's still a friend. I must say, that is something that is almost beyond my comprehension.

Trigger: Even if you don't post, even if you may not read this, you stuck with me until the end, going against Jody in the face of me, for something that wasn't true in the first place anyways.

Jody: Even through all I done, and the way you spoke on it, you still don't speak out at me every moment, you show restraint in your hatred.... Something I should have done better.

Jehuty: For being neutral in everything, staying away from commenting on things, and being awesome and funny at the same time...

Peaches: Being one of my oldest friends, and someone that I stabbed in the back with my actions....

Jv2K: You're just awesome. You have to be awesome to have your own brand of humour. Mr. T and you always make the best of fun stories. I have to say, it would make SUCH a great novel or something, Jv vs. Mr. T. Or a flash movie... Or something, that idea can't just be left unapped.

Superyoshi: Being someone I truly think makes a great friend, through thick and thin, for so long, he's been a friend. We've shared the same interests, I've shared secrets with him, he's talked more to me than anyone else I've seen, and he's about the only non-nard left on TPH. Something ina nd of itself, a great feat.

Herb: Youm being the only non-staff member here to still come to TPH, and for being such a good hostage, and all the interest you've shown in Snowcraft..... For everything, you're great.

Neothe0ne: Your music rips are beyond anything anyone else, besides Protoman himself, have done. You've done some awesome pieces of music, but you need to go into the general forum. Only thing wrong with you. Then you could be a mod. heh....

RobotKnight Crystal: Also known as Clest, I can't just forget about him, since I'm the one that brought him here in the first place... The same with Peaches.....

Sophih: Even if our tastes are so starkly different from each others, I can't help the fact that you're just so great at drawing, making jokes, blaming Cortez...... Whatever it is, it's a myriad of things.

Draconis: The ultimate n00b pwner. Not an easy title to obtain, but you've earned it, my friend.

Retrojape: You've left, but there were too many things to just have you not mentioned.

I probably forgot a lot of people, but right now, my mind is shot....

Monkeydog

• View Profile
    • http://monkeypro.net
Your favorite member
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2005, 05:25:55 am »
Quote from: "Antha"

MonkeyDog

OMG <3
hmmm I haven't been here long so I can't really judge. :?
Although I can't beileve how many times Yaminomalex has had me laughing.
hmmm but the people I have really like so far have to be:
Jody(duh...)
Lazlo(duh...)
Jehuty(duh...)
Antha
Yaminomalex
Byteman
Swift
Superyoshi

although I don't think I know you all too well.

Swiftman

• Conqueror
    • View Profile
Your favorite member
« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2005, 08:04:46 am »
Give yourself time, monkeydog.

Nice Negima style too, Monkey. *thumbs up*

Nightmare X

• View Profile
    • http://www.s7.invisionfree.com/Evil_Trinity
Your favorite member
« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2005, 11:03:33 am »
-Me
-Pirate Ninja Jesus
-Mecha-Hitler
-Kefka
-Me
-Conan O'brien
-Me
-KingSpider
-Me
-Me
-Jody
-Me
-L, despite the fact he only posted as a guest.
-Me
-Me.

Etc.

Peaches

• View Profile
Your favorite member
« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2005, 01:30:17 pm »
Yay, group hug.  I like everyone here for the most part.
img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v248/Superpeaches/Avatars/bangaio_sig.jpg[/img]

Monkeydog

• View Profile
    • http://monkeypro.net
Your favorite member
« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2005, 03:32:28 pm »
Quote from: "Nightmare X"
-Me

Me?
I never knew you cared NMX...hugs!

Kasai Falconi

• View Profile
Your favorite member
« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2005, 03:41:34 pm »
Swift
Sophih
Antha
Monkeydog

I like most of the people here almost all but these happen to be may favoret peoples. ^-^
img]http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b156/kasaifalconi/KasiaSig.png[/img]

Byte Man Zero

• Iron Byte
    • View Profile
Your favorite member
« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2005, 03:44:53 pm »
Quote from: "Monkeydog"
Quote from: "Antha"

MonkeyDog

OMG <3
hmmm I haven't been here long so I can't really judge. :?
Although I can't beileve how many times Yaminomalex has had me laughing.
hmmm but the people I have really like so far have to be:
Jody(duh...)
Lazlo(duh...)
Jehuty(duh...)
Antha
Yaminomalex
Byteman
Swift
Superyoshi

although I don't think I know you all too well.

Always great to have an ego boost, monkey!*shot*

Now, I can't really say I have favorites, but if I had a gun to my head... *Waits for swift to remove Skiver weaponry from his skull*

1) Swift.  With him, hilarity ensues.  Very cool.

2) Monkeydog.  Awesome avatars and siggy pics.  And an attatude we need more of here.

3) Tie here.  The Falconis.  They remind me of my brother and me, except we're both guys.  Oh, and they don't go on incessantly about wrestling and Doom in the same breath.

4)Megakevinexe.  He takes me too seriously.  It makes me laugh!

5)Sophih.  She.  Just.  Rules.  No more can be said there.

6) Bladegash.  He may hack the ever-lovin crap out of my polls, but at least he makes me laugh in the process.  And wise words, too.  Gotta love that.

7) jv2k.  Four words.  Tentacle.  Rape.  Very.  Funny.

8 ) Jehuty.  Dude just rocks, and I get a chuckle from him a lot.  Cool.

9) Peaches.  Has a lot of knowledge of anime.  Always a plus.  Oh, and a rapier-like wit, too.*shot*

and, last but most CERTAINLY not least,

10) protoman.  'nuff said.  You know why.

I like you all, but that's all I can think of right now.

Kasai Falconi

• View Profile
Your favorite member
« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2005, 03:48:25 pm »
Oh noes! I forgot byte man! Hes on my list to ^-^
img]http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b156/kasaifalconi/KasiaSig.png[/img]

Byte Man Zero

• Iron Byte
    • View Profile
Your favorite member
« Reply #24 on: November 04, 2005, 03:49:52 pm »
Quote from: "Kasai Falconi"
Oh noes! I forgot byte man! Hes on my list to ^-^

Hehehe... thanx! *shot, bit, stabbed*

Peaches

• View Profile
Your favorite member
« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2005, 03:58:34 pm »
Quote from: "Byte Man"

9) Peaches.  Has a lot of knowledge of anime.  Always a plus.  Oh, and a rapier-like wit, too.*shot*

lol, thanks.  I wasn't aware I knew so much about anime.  I'd say I have more general gaming knowledge, but I do know my fair share of anime stuff.
img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v248/Superpeaches/Avatars/bangaio_sig.jpg[/img]

Swiftman

• Conqueror
    • View Profile
Your favorite member
« Reply #26 on: November 04, 2005, 05:36:57 pm »
Quote from: "Byte Man"
1) Swift.  With him, hilarity ensues.  Very cool.

I sure wasn't expecting that. I'm liked for my sense of humour? I mean sure, I made NMX XD once, but........

Crap, I forgot some other crucial people from my list....

Bladegash: How can we leave him/her out? Good ol' Gashy can get a point across in 5 words or less. I respect that ability, mainly because I'm a long winded post whore and takes half a page to get a point across.... And Gash is still funny as hell. Still the funniest mod I've ever seen in action.

Kasai Falconi: She made a Pyro-GX drawing. NUFF' SAID. *shot*

Byte Man: I forgot you too...... I'm amongst the very few that knew you as Protobreakman from LONG ago, when you had..... 9 posts, was it? Heh...... and he knows how to be a great potential mod, among other things.

CJMeRL/Yami CJMeRL: These 'two' are just plain great. Yami's antics are so fuggin funny.... heh.....

I just KNOW I'm forgetting someone else.......

KingSpider

• View Profile
    • http://s7.invisionfree.com/Evil_Trinity/index.php?act=idx
Your favorite member
« Reply #27 on: November 04, 2005, 05:46:31 pm »
Quote from: "Swiftman"

I just KNOW I'm forgetting someone else.......

Do I count, or nay?
img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v235/kingspider/kssigthingyomfg3gq.png[/img]

Lazlo Falconi

• Falconi?
    • View Profile
    • website
Your favorite member
« Reply #28 on: November 04, 2005, 05:51:48 pm »
Heh, wow, I didn't expect to come second in so many people's opinions (even if it's not ranking, you though of me second, yay!) That's just great.

Anyway, in no particiular order, here's mine

TEH GEWD GUYS
CJMErl: He's been my buddy for a little over a year now, since last October when we joined Rom-Source, he introduced me to TPH, and I introduced him to the forums. The only guy I know who likes shows like Yu-Gi-Oh and Mega Man NT Warrior, and isn't afraid to show it.

Swift: He's a total bastard. Really. But he's funny and has impecible taste in musics.

Jody: Thesuaras' mentions her as a synonym for "awesome." She always says the right thing, and anyone who'll bullshit with me about anything is pretty good. She also sees my sister for what she is.

Antha: Even though she's always busy, she's a really funny person. Also, she's the only person I know, other than my dad and I, who likes musicals.

Jehuty: How can you not like this guy? Even if he does use Apple computers, he's pretty cool.

TEH BAD GUYES

Nightmare X: Even though he seems to try too hard, he's quite often funny. At first I hated him, but he's made me laugh

Yaminomalex: C'mon, it's Yamino. He spams with so much class it makes a Rolls Royce look like a K-Car.

Yami CJMErl: My partner in crime, Yami and I have had so many shenanigans I haven't even finished making them up yet! Also, one time we went to war because I thought he had weapons of mass destruction.

Kasai: She gets hawt pictures of Sophih *Shot*

ALL TEH REST:
All the rest: As I said in my first post in this thread, TPH wouldn't be the same without everyone here. That's why I love this place. There can't be a favorite member, so shut up.
Soon to be a major motion picture!

qualityretro.net

KingSpider

• View Profile
    • http://s7.invisionfree.com/Evil_Trinity/index.php?act=idx
Your favorite member
« Reply #29 on: November 04, 2005, 05:54:58 pm »
But I belong with the bad guys, not the generic group.
img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v235/kingspider/kssigthingyomfg3gq.png[/img]