Author Topic: I'm back!  (Read 69122 times)

Tiger

I'm back!
« on: July 01, 2005, 02:51:25 am »
Hey guys.  On a whim a few months ago, I hopped on the net and ran a search for The Protoman Homepage, having enjoyed going there several years ago.  This is what I found, including a post (that I can't find at the moment) that mentioned the anniversary of TPH's demise.  :(  It also had a picture and a challenge to name all the folks therein.  I don't know why I didn't post then, but regardless, several months later and with more time on my hands I've returned.

Several years ago, TPH, The Man in Blue (Spectra's), The Alternate Universe, The Mega Man Homepage, had this huge Mega Man revival thing going.  I was a regular on TAU's message boards.  I was Titanrod, if any of you were there.  Doc and Saber were good people, who made some good music, stories, sprites... and have no doubt moved on.  Anyway, I may just be blabbering to people who don't care, but dancing around the posts I find some pretty interesting subject matter.  So, maybe I'll get some replies.

Zaijian,
Tiger

Lazlo Falconi

• Falconi?
    • View Profile
    • website
I'm back!
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2005, 02:54:08 am »
Well, it's nice to see ya! Stay a while, stay forever. Move is your ability to Move, CT is your charge time and an army of*THIS SECTION HAS BEEN DELETED DUE TO EXPLICIT STATING ABOUT GAYBOS DESTROYING YOUR DICK*

...oh wait.
Soon to be a major motion picture!

qualityretro.net

Kary

• View Profile
I'm back!
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2005, 02:57:56 am »
Say, do you happen to be Tigre that Overwing drew on his drawing (that Trigger went gaga when he saw the catgirl [that thread is here: http://www.protoman.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=248])

If you are indeed Tigre, then why not make your own account instead of going as a guest?
azlo Falconi wrote:
"Stop signs are just suggestions."

protoman

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • TPH
I'm back!
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2005, 09:18:54 am »
nope, don't think this person is tigre. but he or she is welcome here anyway. ;)

Herb

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/djmichaelhrebenak
I'm back!
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2005, 10:22:48 am »
tru dat mofo, we bout to get all crizzazy up in this hoppy-boppy. We dun already made this G our crew fo real fo real

yo im repping my hood in Gizeorgia WHAT!?! WHAT?!?!
img]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a39/msheresy/nnotld.gif[/img]

"Being more than an hour late for your first day of work is a fucking power move. Let them know right from the start how you roll."

Swiftman

• Conqueror
    • View Profile
I'm back!
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2005, 12:01:36 pm »
I don't know what the hell Herb said, but welcome to TPH, Tiger. Hope you can comprehend our shinanigens and hopefuly enjoy your stay.

Sophih

• View Profile
    • http://www.divisionofhardcoresamples.com/
I'm back!
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2005, 04:23:42 pm »
I thought the catgirl was...me ;~; awww
quote]Me... See...[/quote]

Sophih

• View Profile
    • http://www.divisionofhardcoresamples.com/
I'm back!
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2005, 04:37:46 pm »
but then again my inner catgirl and outer is blond, with red eyes, and black ears
quote]Me... See...[/quote]

Trigger

• View Profile
    • http://s11.invisionfree.com/Megaman_The_Legend/index.php?act=idx
I'm back!
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2005, 08:39:34 pm »
First thing's first....

Welcome Tiger....TO j00/2 D()()MZORSZ!!!

DIEDIEDIE JUSDIE ZELLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! *shanks*

Ok now that that's out of the way...

If you are the Tigre, in that picture...I must now stare at you for a long time. @_@

Next in line is.

I thought the catgirl was...me ;~; awww

A great catgirl you make....rawr
url=http://s11.invisionfree.com/Megaman_The_Legend/index.php?act=idx] Come check it out! ;O[/url]
Skull says:
I'm just to damn 1337 for hell.

Swiftman

• Conqueror
    • View Profile
I'm back!
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2005, 08:45:17 pm »
hey! I thought I was your shank bag, Trig, not anyone else! How could you deal with someone.... like THAT! I thought we had a good thing going...*shot*

Sophih as catgirl = rawr indeed.

Tiger

• View Profile
Shanked?!
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2005, 03:18:54 am »
Sadly no, I am not Tigre.  ::nods at protoman::  I hope that doesn't dissappoint you all too much, Trigger especially.  :P  You're an interesting group, and something really is hammering at my nostalgia bone here.  Of course you're all very familiar with each other, and it's always difficult to break into a something like that.  You all should know, I have a knack for being very honest, a truth whore, for better or worse.  So, I hope to stick around and explore my mind while I get to know this place again.  If things don't work out, other things in life await.

Okay, what is shanking?  I must know what is being done unto me!  I get the feeling Swiftman should hold on to his shankbagging title.  ><

Zaijian,
Tiger

P.S. - Swiftman, sorry about your troubles.  I won't say much since it's usually a bit forward and rude (imo) for someone who doesn't know you and whom you don't know to advise you in such personal matters, but Trigger's right in many ways.  The only thing I'd change is that it's not just doing what's fun, it's doing what's right for you.  Sometimes, that includes crying a little.  It's almost creepy how similar your situation is to something I experienced a few years back.  I won't pretend to know all the important details, but if you care to, know that if nothing else, you're not alone.  One's burden is half as heavy to an understanding friend, or even an understanding stranger.  ;)  Hang in there mate.

Lazlo Falconi

• Falconi?
    • View Profile
    • website
I'm back!
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2005, 03:33:39 am »
They're not bad fold, Tigre, I joined not too long ago, and I guess I seem familiar. Most of us here live in the same town, Trigger, Herb, Protoman, and I are really the only ones not there... Oh yeah, Sophih too. You woulnd't know it though when Swift talks about her ¬.¬

qualityretro.net

Tiger

• View Profile
I'm back!
« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2005, 03:46:48 am »
Hmm, so I gather.  Looks like Canada is the place to be.  Seriously, it seems like half the people I meet on line are from Canada, including most of my best running mates in World of Warcraft.

Zaijian,
Tiger

Lazlo Falconi

• Falconi?
    • View Profile
    • website
I'm back!
« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2005, 04:07:41 am »
That's because they all live in igloos and either play hockey or surf the ne--*2x4'd*

qualityretro.net

Tiger

• View Profile
I'm back!
« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2005, 04:16:11 am »
This is the handywork of Kary.  I learn quickly!  You know, Lazlo, you could invest in my handy kevlar body suit and insult Canada all you want.

But it'll cost you.

Zaijian,
Tiger