Author Topic: Behind The Series 3  (Read 3958 times)

Superyoshi

• Guidance System
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • http://superyoshi.sheezyart.com
Behind The Series 3
« on: July 09, 2005, 12:24:45 am »
BTS 3 is my new Flash movie.  I'm just starting it now, and needless to say, I think it'll be my best movie ever!  Since I like comments, I'm gonna show you guys and gals the script to it so you can tell me what you think.

Behind The Series 3 script (C) 12/22/04-5/21/05 (Ouch >.>)

Scene 1: Ristar enters the stage

Headdy: Hello there, everyone!  I'm back and better than ever!  If you thought BTS was over, YOU WERE WRONG!  DEAD WRONG!  *cough*....So anyways, in this episode of Behind The Series, we're going to take a look at Ristar.  This little game was released for the Sega Genesis in 1995 by Sega.  The game...let's say....didn't go so hot in terms of sales...yet it still happens to be more popular than my game!  Anyway, in Ristar you basically play as some....star...who's planet has been taken over by some evil guy...named...Greedy?  What kinda bad guy name is that?
Dark Demon: A very very crappy one.
Headdy: Yeah, makes him sound like some bad guy on a show off of PBS.  Oh, yeah.  Back on topic!  Well....that's basically a description of his game in a nutshell.  Now, let's bring him in for the interview!
(Ristar walks to the stage)
Headdy: Hi there, Ristar!  How's it going!
Ristar: I'm fine.
Headdy: Ah, that's good.  So, what got you into being in a game?
Ristar: I dunno.  I'm just a character created by some guy at Sega, ask him!  I doubt you can even answer that question yourself.
(awkward pause)
Headdy: O....kay then, heh.  Let's see here.  You're game didn't go so hot in terms of sales.  How come?
Ristar: Heh, I could ask you the same exact question.
Headdy: Well I'm not the one being interviewed, now am I?
Ristar: Well, how am I supposed to know why it didn't sell so good?
Headdy: It would help if you answered some freaking questions!
Ristar: Well, those are questions I can't answer!  I can't answer I question I don't even know the answer to!
Headdy: Well then lie!
Ristar: No!  Why would I lie about myself!
Headdy: Dark Demon!  Cut to commercials!
Dark Demon: Yes sir!

Scene 2: The Commercial

Narrator: Coming this summer!  It's the game you've all been waiting for!  MARIO PARTY 7: Kamikaze Plumber Edition!
(shows "footage" of game)
Kid: Hey, these are the exact same boards AND minigames as last time!
Narrator: No they're not!  Not with the new peripheral, The Baseball Bat (copyright Nintendo) Yes, that's right!  With the new Baseball Bat, you can play some challenging minigames...involving destruction!  Including the deestruction of your house!  Like this one minigame!
Luigi: Ah, mamamia.  This wall's in the way.  How're we gonna get through?
(kid smashes wall)
(wall disapears, in game and reality)
Luigi: Yay.
Kid: Yay I wi--
(House falls down)
Narrator: Mario Party 7!  Coming soon to a store near you....nintendo is not responsible for any death/injury related to this game.

Scene 3:  Behind The Commercial

Headdy: Look, you little star thing!  You don't like me and I don't like you!
Ristar: I never said I didn't like you!
Headdy: That may be true....but I still don't like you!
Ristar: Fine.  I'm only on this piece of crap you like to call a TV show becuase I need the money.
Headdy: You think I don't know that?!  Everyone who's ever been interviewed here only becuase of the money!  Haven't you seen the ratings?  Like, 12 people actually watch the show!  So, if you and me want the money, we're just going to have to sit through this and like it!!!  So just sit down and answer my questions!
Ristar: Hey, don't boss me around!
Headdy: I can do whatever I want!  It's my show!  You can just leave if you won't follow my orders!  I can find someone else just as good!
Ristar: Grr...THAT'S IT!
(Ristar attacks Headdy and he falls out the window)
Ristar: (Distorted)!!!!
Dark Demon: (Distorted)!!!!!!!
Headdy (falling out window):(Distorted) Agh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*Boom*

Ristar: Uh.....oops.  I have problems controlling my anger.  Jeez, I'm sorry about that.  Didn't mean to kill your little friend there.
Dark Demon: Meh, I don't mind too much.  He annoys me sometimes.

Headdy walks in....pissed

Ristar: Uh-Oh.
Headdy: ..........I gave you a chance.  I was a nice little interviewer, all I asked from you was to answer my questions....but no.  You just HAD to push me out of the window.  I tried to repress my anger and not harm you.  WELL YOU KNOW WHAT?!  YOU JUST STEPPED OVER THE LINE!!  No one, and I mean NO ONE, pushes Dynamite Headdy out of a window, heh heh heh heh.
Ristar: Look, can we just get back to the interview and forget about everything that happened before?
Headdy: Forget this!  (laser eyes)

Ristar melts very slowly....and dies (obviously)

Dark Demon: Headdy, you just killed the only main character in that game.  Hey wait!  I have an idea!

Several moments later........

Greedy: Yeah, I hated that Ristar guy, too.  I mean, sure, maybe I took over his planet and all.  But he deserved it!  I've always wanted to kill him.....well I guess I finally got my revenge.
Headdy: Heh, yeah, he pissed me off.
Greedy: I know!  He's such an annoying little piece of crap!
Headdy: What do you have to say in your defense, Ristar?
(Zooms in on Ristar's melted corpse for a few seconds)
Headdy: Speechless, eh?  Heh, figures.  Ha ha ha.  Yeah, anyways, have you ever considered changing your name, Greedy?
Greedy: Oh, my name?  Er....yeah, I dunno WHAT Sega was thinking when they named me that!  I mean, there's tons of names I could think of that are better than Greedy!
Headdy: Heh, yeah.
Calerb: Yeah, it is.
Headdy: So, Greedy *hee hee*, what do you plan to do with your life now that Ristar is dead?
Greedy: Hmm, never thought about that.  Wanna have a party at my house to celebrate the death of Ristar?
Headdy: Heh, why not.  Dark Demon?  You coming?
Dark Demon: Sure, why not?

Scene 4: Party time!

Headdy: So, Greedy, who's all coming?
Greedy: This is it.
Headdy: Just you, me and Dark Demon?
Greedy: Yup.
Headdy: Don't you have ANY friends to invite?
Greedy: No.....
Headdy: Tell you what.  I'll bring all the friends I have to come here.  Oh, and don't move at all until they get here!
Greedy: Ok, how long do I have to wait.
Headdy: Not long....
(Headdy and Dark Demon leave)
Headdy: Heh, that sure was easy.
Dark Demon: Hey Headdy, shouldn't we get back to the show?
Headdy: Holy crap, Dark Demon you're right!
Dark Demon: But who's left to interview?
Headdy: I've got an idea!

Scene 5: Annnd we're back!

Headdy: So, Ristar.  You never answered my question.  Why exactly did your game not sell?
Ristar (Paper cut-out, and in Headdy's voice): Duuur, I dunno.  I think it was because my game is horrible!  It makes no sense and has a crappy plot!  Not like you, Dynamite Headdy.  If only Treasure had promoted your game more, you wouldn't be here hosting this Godforsaken show!
Headdy (Runs back): *pant*.  My thoughts exactly.  You see how easy things are once you follow instructions?
Ristar (cut-out again): Yes, I'm such a moron!  I will never be so stupid again!  But that's impossible, becuase I'm Ristar!
Headdy: Well, thanks for being such a great guy to interview!  See you all next time on Behind The Series!

Headdy: How was that Dark Demon?
Dark Demon: Erm, I think it looks....fine, just fine!
Headdy: Good, we'll have it on air by tomorrow?  I think we need to fix some stuff up!  Heh, you could see my hand in some of the shots, probably!
Dark Demon: Uh...tomorrow?
Headdy: Yes, tomorrow!
Dark Demon: Um, this is kind of live.
Headdy: Heh, heh, heh.  You're kidding me, right?
Dark Demon: That's how it's always been!
Headdy: Well you could've told me!  I mean, isn't that something that I should know about?
Dark Demon: I've been telling you ever since the show first premiered.

Scene 6: Ah, the memories

(On the set of BTS1)
Dark Demon: Now, Headdy.  This is the first episode, so repress your anger and don't hurt anyone!  Don't forget, this show is live!
Headdy: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
(Headdy walks away)
Headdy (Offscreen): Hello, Mario.  It's good to meet the famous plumber.
Mario (Offscreen): Hello! [M64 clip]
Dark Demon: So far so good.  Maybe he won't hurt anyo--*BANG*......I spoke too soon.

(On the set of BTS2)
Dark Demon: OK, the first episode didn't go so hot.  So this time, remember don't kill anyone onscreen!
Headdy: What if I ask you to do it backstage?
Dark Demon: I guess that'd work.
Headdy: Heh, heh, heh.

Scene 7: Back to the Future!...wait...wouldn't it be forward?

Headdy: Wow, that was a nice little trip to the past, wasn't it?
Dark Demon: Yes it was, yes it was.
Headdy: So, I guess we're done?
Dark Demon: You could say that.
Headdy: Allright, shut off the camera's and let's party!
Dark Demon: Uh...why?
Headdy: Bah, forget it!  Let's just burn Greedy's house down!  Hee hee hee!
Dark Demon: I'm game!

The End

(Alt. Ending being considered)

...Headdy: Bah, forget it!  Let's just burn Greedy's house down!  Hee hee hee!
Dark Demon: I'm game!
*Headdy and Dark Demon leave the set*
*zoom in on Ristar's corpse*
*Ristar twicthes, his eye glows red*
*cue Terminator theme*
The End....?

Lazlo Falconi

• Falconi?
    • View Profile
    • website
Behind The Series 3
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2005, 12:37:30 am »
Cool, I like it! You should have it end normally, then a  button to go to the alternate ending? JI can't wait to see this one in action.
Soon to be a major motion picture!

qualityretro.net

Kary

• View Profile
Behind The Series 3
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2005, 03:51:33 pm »
Only thing wrong with you telling us the script SY, is that all the jokes are done and we know them. Now when we see it, it's gonna be not as funny, and it's no one's but your own fault.
azlo Falconi wrote:
"Stop signs are just suggestions."

Trigger

• View Profile
    • http://s11.invisionfree.com/Megaman_The_Legend/index.php?act=idx
Behind The Series 3
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2005, 04:28:58 pm »
Terminator music FRO T3H WIN!!!111!1!1
url=http://s11.invisionfree.com/Megaman_The_Legend/index.php?act=idx] Come check it out! ;O[/url]
Skull says:
I'm just to damn 1337 for hell.

Swiftman

• Conqueror
    • View Profile
Behind The Series 3
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2005, 04:29:57 pm »
TRUE DAT!

Can't wait til it's finished, Superyoshi.

Herb

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/djmichaelhrebenak
Behind The Series 3
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2005, 05:21:02 pm »
im excited!
img]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a39/msheresy/nnotld.gif[/img]

"Being more than an hour late for your first day of work is a fucking power move. Let them know right from the start how you roll."

Superyoshi

• Guidance System
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • http://superyoshi.sheezyart.com
Behind The Series 3
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2005, 10:07:53 pm »
Quote from: "Kary"
Only thing wrong with you telling us the script SY, is that all the jokes are done and we know them. Now when we see it, it's gonna be not as funny, and it's no one's but your own fault.

No offense, but I never forced you to read the script.  I think what I said was.  "Since I like comments, I'm gonna show you guys and gals the script to it so you can tell me what you think. " clearly you read that didn't you?  If you didn't want to know the jokes, then why read the script?  Who's fault is it now?  =P.  Besides, the way you said it sounds like, when you watch a movie for a second time, it isn't funny, even though it is.  Ah well, nevermind.

And by the ways, thanks for all the comments :D

Herb

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/djmichaelhrebenak
Behind The Series 3
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2005, 10:22:45 pm »
haha i never read it, but i assumed it was gonna be cool and funny
img]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a39/msheresy/nnotld.gif[/img]

"Being more than an hour late for your first day of work is a fucking power move. Let them know right from the start how you roll."