Author Topic: hardest MMX song to play on the piano  (Read 19801 times)

RetroJape

• View Profile
hardest MMX song to play on the piano
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2005, 10:43:59 pm »
Quote from: "Jehuty"
Nah, I think the 1st X-hunter stage would be harder to play.
Oh snap your right XD, I completley forgot the first stages music...

Jehuty

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2005, 11:48:50 pm »
It was my favorite song in the game. Oh and Superyoshi, I suffer from the same problem as you do. I can only do one thing at a time. Can't multitask... :(

Lord Atmo

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2005, 11:39:17 pm »
i have played the first X-hunter stage before. however, i skipped the beginning sequence due to it being really fast. and i can't play the middle part of the third stage and i DEFFINATELY can't play the Gate Stage theme. but my brother can play the opening highway stage and BLAZE HEATNIX! i cant believe he can play that quickly. i can barely even play the sigma fight from X5. but neither of us can play the middle part of Infinity Mijinion. you know the part. with the really fast electric guitar... we've tried

Yaminomalex

• WHO TOOK MY KEY?
    • View Profile
    • http://yaminomalex.sheezyart.com
« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2005, 11:33:27 am »
KID JWHATTTTTTTTTTTT

Lord Atmo

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2005, 11:00:15 pm »
heh, i imagine. most of the sigma fights are hard to play. try sigma from MMX6. yikes

Mitchmaverick

• View Profile
piano and guitar
« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2006, 01:09:48 am »
i tried to play Toxic sea horse's back ground music on piano, i could play a little bit of it , got my bro to play some tabs of it on the Gueet and it sounded pretty good, but you gotta play it fast and keep up on it, can be frustrating some times
ice site good tunes

Yaminomalex

• WHO TOOK MY KEY?
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2006, 11:26:59 am »
Me and Fortune are trying to nail Wheel Gator's theme on the piano. We allready got the notes in the climax down. I can't play it fast enough, though.

Miniboss

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2006, 04:53:18 am »
I'm trying to play some video game themes on the banjo.  That;s working out ok.
Blaze HEatnix totally sucks on the banjo, my fingers can get the first part and then I quickly lose pace.  Gravity Beetle is a bit easy, as the beginning is a quick 5-string roll and then it's pretty much smooth sailing.

I can see MMX8 - Dynasty being fun to play on the piano, and the boss fight from Rockman And Forte.
Anyone try MM7 Final Fight with Wily?  IT sounds like it could be tough pulling off.

Xeno

• View Profile
Re: hardest MMX song to play on the piano
« Reply #23 on: December 15, 2006, 02:28:59 pm »
Quote from: "Lord Atmo"
yes, you read that right, i DO play MMX BGM on my keyboard. quite well too. i recommend for those of you who have pianos/keyboards to try it too. some of them are harder to play though. for the love of me, i can't play Blaze Heatnix's BGM. it's just too fast.

Zero's intro stage from MMX5. I can play X's intro stage from MMX5. Everything else, no.

Yaminomalex

• WHO TOOK MY KEY?
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 19, 2006, 05:37:27 am »
I've just taught myself out how to play the password theme from MMX3 on the piano.