Author Topic: Super Smash Brothers 3 is online  (Read 38637 times)

Tiger

• View Profile
Super Smash Brothers 3 is online
« Reply #75 on: August 12, 2005, 06:59:57 pm »
It's been so long I can't remember which ones he was in exactly, but all the Simons in the Castlevania games are the same.  He's been brought back from the past to fight Dracula before, and also Dracula has been brought back prematurely, which is what's allowed Simon to get so much action and be the most famous of the Belmont line.

I must say, though, I've quite a liking for Alucard.  Did anyone play his audio blurb in their CD player, if you had the PlayStation disc?  That's always good for a laugh.

Zaijian,
Tiger
[/b]

neothe0ne

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 12, 2005, 07:07:39 pm »
That site is complete bogus.  There is NOTHING AT ALL comfirmed in Super Smash Bros. Revolution EXCEPT that it will go online.  NO ONE knows the characters, stages, gameplay, music, controls, or release date.  That site is trash...
agerly anticipating:
Super Smash Bros. Revolution, Metroid Prime 3, Zelda: Twilight Princess, and last but not least, DDR SuperNOVA!

Herb

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/djmichaelhrebenak
« Reply #77 on: August 12, 2005, 10:16:03 pm »
yea and look at the thread its produced so far

but its still fun to talk about

what if there are no return characters, everyone would be back at square 1
img]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a39/msheresy/nnotld.gif[/img]

"Being more than an hour late for your first day of work is a fucking power move. Let them know right from the start how you roll."

Pirate Cortez

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 12, 2005, 10:57:43 pm »
Aside from the new characters, items and stuff, Melee is a REMAKE of the n64 one.
eft.

Lazlo Falconi

• Falconi?
    • View Profile
    • website
« Reply #79 on: August 12, 2005, 11:23:13 pm »
Wow, really? I didn't know that except for the fact taht they completly redid the game, updated the graphics, gave it new characters, new moves, new items, stages, mechanics and pretty much everything int he game, it was a remake. Wow.
Soon to be a major motion picture!

qualityretro.net