Author Topic: Protoman, OverWing, Tiamat, Pyche...  (Read 8057 times)

Tiger

• View Profile
Protoman, OverWing, Tiamat, Pyche...
« on: July 24, 2005, 01:15:35 am »
...and to whomever else it may concern.

I came to these forums after having been away from the internet and other such things for a long time.  I made a post when I came about my familiarity with the original TPH and the pseudocommunity of Mega Man sites that were flourishing at the time.  You yourselves have made posts concerning your nostalgic feelings for the past.

Obviously, what once was can never be again, not exactly the same, however, I do recall a mention of a history of TPH, but there was political fear of its creation.  I say NUTS to the politics.  I encourage the development of this "history."  Make it as public or as private as you like.  If it's not something you feel can be shared with others, who knows, it may help you deal with the misgivings you have (great or small) about how everything's turned out both on TPH and life in general.

I just think the feelings that were apparent to me in your posts are something worth exploring.  Apologies for sounding too emotional, but paying attention to things like that is the only way to live a good life anyway.  Anyway, you have my support.  Don't hesitate to ask for any more of my thoughts if you feel the need.

Zaijian,
Tiger