Author Topic: Torrent Seeds  (Read 8701 times)

Anonymous

Torrent Seeds
« on: May 05, 2005, 03:39:59 pm »
I don't really want to sap the bandwidth of the site as I know from owning my own site that bandwidth is very expensive so I would rather get the OSTs you guys have by bittorrent.

However it seems almost every OST either has no seeds at all, or a single seed that uploads at 1kb/sec.

Any chance of getting some dedicated seeders? Failing that, I suggest you make direct-link mp3 downloads (like your megaman collections have) for the OSTs that are currently torrent only since there really isn't any other way to get them right now.

Thanks.

neothe0ne

• View Profile
Torrent Seeds
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2005, 03:53:15 pm »
IMPORTANT: The music has been separated into the three groups (Day 1, Day 2 and Day 3) you see above. This is to conserve bandwidth and keep it free for everyone. Please come back tomorrow or the next day if the music you want is not available for download today. (Note that TPH Server is in the American Central time zone.) Otherwise, you will need to get a BitTorrent client in order to download the music. Note that, because the server is always running a client, you will always be able to download the music via BitTorrent, even if no one else has their client open. Remember to leave your client open when you're done to help other downloaders - they want to enjoy the music the same as you!
agerly anticipating:
Super Smash Bros. Revolution, Metroid Prime 3, Zelda: Twilight Princess, and last but not least, DDR SuperNOVA!

Lazlo Falconi

• Falconi?
    • View Profile
    • website
Torrent Seeds
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2005, 03:25:51 am »
Heh, I had the same problem getting  SSBM music, eventually I got it and I seeded it for a week or two, untill my computer got turned off by someone in the house.
Soon to be a major motion picture!

qualityretro.net