Author Topic: The users of TPH  (Read 53176 times)

Lazlo Falconi

• Falconi?
    • View Profile
    • website
The users of TPH
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2005, 11:39:58 pm »
If I may make some ammendments, though?

CJMErl / Yami CJMErl: CJMErl is a good guy, currently enrolled in college. Although a "loser" in every sense of the word, he's more fun than you can shake a stick at. Yami is CJMErl's "evil" half. His interests include violence and naked boobies.

Crystalman: Proclaimed by Kary to be the second sexiest TPH member. Much of Crystalman is an enigma, but you can be certain that his posts are worth reading.

Faris: Since coming to TPH her life has been in a state of constant change. Straight, lesbian, bi. Apparently makes very good cookie-like doohickers. [Note: Is with Lazlo Falconi]

Herb: One of the first three people on TPH to stay after joinging. [after Protoman and Bladegash] He makes a good hostage. Has recently been attending TPH less due to spammage. [Note: Has an actual girlfriend in real life =O]

Lazlo Falconi: The one of influence, the one of random, the one of MSFT plugs, the one of uncoutnable attempts to get girls in bed(jokingly), and one of the most frequently beaten members (next to Trigger.) [note: is with Faris]

Razel: Has his own forum, VGC, and is a person that is quite on top of gaming news. Diehard Legend of Zelda fanboy.  Actually knows Jehuty in the real world.
Soon to be a major motion picture!

qualityretro.net

Swiftman

• Conqueror
    • View Profile
The users of TPH
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2005, 11:48:50 pm »
Normally I'd go back and change that, but now only Bladegashn or Protoman can do that, due to crappy Firefox just put on win XP.

praxisilver

• View Profile
The users of TPH
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2005, 12:18:46 am »
N00BS' GUIDE TO TPH!
only 59.95.
plus tax
and shipping and handling
$_$
MG I'M STUCK ON COMIC SANS WHATEVER THINGIE!

"For Liberty and Pie!"

Crystalman

• View Profile
The users of TPH
« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2005, 01:14:03 am »
Yes im a sexy boy!!
img]http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j90/trza721/637f2d33.gif[/img]
OOPSY!1! DK PWNED JOOO!!!11!

Antha

• View Profile
The users of TPH
« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2005, 01:27:49 am »
PROBLEM! Swift... you left out yourself, so... I asked Lazlo to come up with something. Here!:

Swift is one of he nicest guys around. Always willing to give a hand and help out whenever he can. He was half of TPH's first real couple, but that ended some time ago. [Note: Is with Antha]

Lazlo Falconi

• Falconi?
    • View Profile
    • website
The users of TPH
« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2005, 01:35:42 am »
Way to forget yourself, n00bface!

qualityretro.net

Swiftman

• Conqueror
    • View Profile
The users of TPH
« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2005, 01:37:45 am »
I didn't put me, because due to certain people, who I will remain pointlessly nameless, believe me to have an ego problem, so I thought that if I wrote about myself, they would go "ZOMG! EGO'D!", so i did the simmplest thing and left me out. They have a habit of picking apart every damn thing I say......

Jehuty

• View Profile
The users of TPH
« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2005, 01:46:03 am »
O_O WOW!!! All the good stuff happens while I'm gone.

Lazlo Falconi

• Falconi?
    • View Profile
    • website
The users of TPH
« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2005, 01:47:26 am »
Quote from: "Swiftman"
I didn't put me, because due to certain people, who I will remain pointlessly nameless

You're talkinga bout me, aren't you? *shot*

qualityretro.net

Jehuty

• View Profile
The users of TPH
« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2005, 01:50:52 am »
Oh. Math book is spelled wrong by the way. *murdilated*

Swiftman

• Conqueror
    • View Profile
The users of TPH
« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2005, 01:54:07 am »
I know, I wanted to alter Bladegash a little too. DAMMIT! Knall this dial up disconnecting thing and the lack of history saving on win XP Firefox.....

Lazlo Falconi

• Falconi?
    • View Profile
    • website
The users of TPH
« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2005, 01:56:40 am »
Erm, I've used FireFox on Windows XP and I've never had a problem with History. It always saves what I'm doing...

qualityretro.net

Swiftman

• Conqueror
    • View Profile
The users of TPH
« Reply #27 on: October 02, 2005, 01:58:18 am »
No no, I'm still going through on the options. [I've used Firefox on XP at Phex's, I know how it works. I just installed it today]

Jody

• View Profile
The users of TPH
« Reply #28 on: October 02, 2005, 10:36:10 am »
Quote from: "Swiftman"
I didn't put me, because due to certain people, who I will remain pointlessly nameless, believe me to have an ego problem, so I thought that if I wrote about myself, they would go "ZOMG! EGO'D!", so i did the simmplest thing and left me out. They have a habit of picking apart every damn thing I say......

*Raises hand* That'd of been me. *Brick'd*

But dude, you can't leave yourself out. You're part of TPH, you should be in the list. That's not egotistical, that's just common sense.

Do as you will though.

Quote from: "Jodah definition"
Jody: One of 2 catgirls on TPH, and certaintly the most violent of the two. Has sigly skills like you wouldn't believe, and is just plain awesome. [note: is with Trigger]

Edit:

Jody: One of 2 catgirls on TPH, and certaintly the most violent of the two. Has no sigly skills, and is just plain awesome. Also has a bad temper, of which during most of her pwning is done, but can pwn anyway. *shot*[note: is with Trigger and is gonna have BABIES with him, and lots of the baby-making process!! =o.]

*shot out of this world*

Okay I'm done.
img]http://img125.imageshack.us/img125/2823/vegaslk4.jpg[/img]

Lazlo Falconi

• Falconi?
    • View Profile
    • website
The users of TPH
« Reply #29 on: October 02, 2005, 11:37:59 am »
Classy.

qualityretro.net