Author Topic: A pic I.... should share  (Read 12792 times)

Jehuty

• View Profile
A pic I.... should share
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2005, 06:15:56 pm »
Never mind...... I guess I said something I shouldn't have -_- Just don't mind me.....

Swiftman

• Conqueror
    • View Profile
A pic I.... should share
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2005, 06:16:52 pm »
I am minding.

State your menaing, jehuty.

Please.

Jehuty

• View Profile
A pic I.... should share
« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2005, 06:25:06 pm »
Well....... *sigh* I guess (and I'm not too sure about this either) they were just overwhelmed with losing their daughter. They just didn't want to dwell on it anymore I guess. However, that doesn't excuse the fact that they threw away the pictures. Of course, I don't know anything about Lacus or her parents so I shouldn't be talking................  -_- I'm kinda at a loss of words.  It's hard for me to explain..............

Lazlo Falconi

• Falconi?
    • View Profile
    • website
A pic I.... should share
« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2005, 06:26:38 pm »
That'd doubtfully the reason they threw her pictures out...
Soon to be a major motion picture!

qualityretro.net

Jehuty

• View Profile
A pic I.... should share
« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2005, 06:27:53 pm »
...................that's why I said I'm not too sure about it.

Swiftman

• Conqueror
    • View Profile
A pic I.... should share
« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2005, 07:11:06 pm »
I'll explain it, Jehuty....

Lacus's parents thought of her as an extra mouth to feed, something that used up precious money, and had no real point to her. Even though she did extremely great in school, her dad still didn't think she had any real use. [me and him had a LONG talk on this.........]

So it was no skin off his flint to lose a daughter. Her mother thought along the same lines, apparently she passed out in her birth and didn't feel any pain of labour and that, so she didn't really make any sacrafices on her part for Lacus. Niether of her parents loved Lacus, and since Lacus went through school not being really appreciated, she had a long, lonely upbringing.....

I changed that as best as I could.

I gave her friends, I gave her people to talk to, people who would actually LISTEN, and people that would appreciate and congradulate her on her every achievement. And, the one she seemingly liked the most, I gave her a brother. She said she always wanted a non-mean big brother, like in the TV shows.... And, well, due to circumstances, that came into being for her. I did my damndest to be the best frickin brother I could be, and as we all know, this was for naught at the end of a fateful camping trip.

And at Lacus's funeral, as many attended as I could get them to come. Kary's family, Minion's family, Broom and Garland sadly couldn't make it.... Damn, Garland doesn't even know about Lacus or Kagemitsu dieing yet..... he's gonna be crushed when he finds out. He felt bad enough when he accidently hit Lacus with a quad, breaking both her legs....

Well, that should help you a little, jehuty.

Needless to say, Lacus's bio parents didn't give her existance one lick. Those two are the people in this world I hate and despise the most..... Even more than Dubya Bush.....

Jehuty

• View Profile
A pic I.... should share
« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2005, 07:18:13 pm »
Ah, I see now. Some parents....... *shakes head .......

Peaches

• View Profile
A pic I.... should share
« Reply #22 on: October 06, 2005, 12:30:54 am »
This thread is depressing.  How can a parent not love a child.  Especially an assumingly awesome and cute person like Lacus.  It's a shame I never knew about her till it was too late.

This world is too cruel sometimes.
img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v248/Superpeaches/Avatars/bangaio_sig.jpg[/img]

Swiftman

• Conqueror
    • View Profile
A pic I.... should share
« Reply #23 on: October 06, 2005, 12:40:58 am »
Right there is a great example of that Peaches brand intelligence.

Quote from: "SuperPeaches"
The world is too cruel sometimes.

And how right he is.....

Lazlo Falconi

• Falconi?
    • View Profile
    • website
A pic I.... should share
« Reply #24 on: October 06, 2005, 06:03:54 am »
Let's not be like this. The world is depressing, sure, but with a little help, we can make it better. At least, that's what I've always believed.
Quote from: "Swiftman"

And at Lacus's funeral, as many attended as I could get them to come.

Bullshit. If you'll remember, you forbid certain people from coming.

qualityretro.net

Swiftman

• Conqueror
    • View Profile
A pic I.... should share
« Reply #25 on: October 06, 2005, 08:16:58 am »
People that had easy access. I didn't want to cause economic ruin in yoru family, Lazlo. And by the time you got here [if you drove] it would have been over anyways.

I just realized that Lacus never got to play Descent.... She watched a lot, but never accepted any offers I made to have her play..... Odd... The same with Starfox, too....

Lazlo Falconi

• Falconi?
    • View Profile
    • website
A pic I.... should share
« Reply #26 on: October 06, 2005, 01:52:20 pm »
That's a damn lie and you know it. After I told you "I wish I could be there, but I can't" you told you wouldn't let me anyway.

qualityretro.net

Peaches

• View Profile
A pic I.... should share
« Reply #27 on: October 06, 2005, 02:22:36 pm »
Quote from: "Swiftman"
Right there is a great example of that Peaches brand intelligence.

Quote from: "SuperPeaches"
The world is too cruel sometimes.

And how right he is.....

Oddly enough, it's peoples fault 99% of the time.
img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v248/Superpeaches/Avatars/bangaio_sig.jpg[/img]

Yaminomalex

• WHO TOOK MY KEY?
    • View Profile
    • http://yaminomalex.sheezyart.com
A pic I.... should share
« Reply #28 on: October 06, 2005, 02:50:03 pm »
I BLAME EVERYTHING ON THE DOG