Author Topic: The joke thread  (Read 58611 times)

Swiftman

• Conqueror
    • View Profile
The joke thread
« Reply #210 on: October 28, 2005, 03:28:52 pm »
Quote from: "Sophih
*squashes swift in giant cat form*  

====> swift I'd so do this

WHAT WAS THAT YOU DID THERE!?!?! *shot*

Lazlo Falconi

• Falconi?
    • View Profile
    • website
The joke thread
« Reply #211 on: October 28, 2005, 04:41:51 pm »
*hops in a mech bigger than Skiver (It had to be custom made and costs so much to drive I usually only have it for show) and squashes Swift* This.
Soon to be a major motion picture!

qualityretro.net

megakevinexe

• View Profile
The joke thread
« Reply #212 on: October 29, 2005, 09:06:34 pm »
Hey, I got a new joke! *ahem*

There is a customer getting a haircut from the barbor, and this is what happens: The barbor says, Sir, your hair is getting really grey. And you know what the customer says? He says, No wonder. Can you hurry up a bit, please? :)
img]http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/5310/bardockremakekg0.gif[/img]

Superyoshi

• Guidance System
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • http://superyoshi.sheezyart.com
The joke thread
« Reply #213 on: October 29, 2005, 11:24:08 pm »
Ok, I got a good one.  

Samuel L. Jackson, Dr. Robotnik, Wario, and Bill Cosby were walking down the street.  You know, looking for the local Acme to buy their trusty light sabers to defeat the evil Bubsy menace.  All of a sudden, an army of Robots, Pirates, Ninjas, and the Kool Aid Man as their leader, began to attack the Force of Triumphant Peanuts.  They, too, were there to take on the evil Bubsy menace.  Then, Dr. Robotnik had a plan.  He then proceeded to rip off his pants, and run out into the street screaming "I'M A MONKEY!  I'M A MONKEY!" over and over.  Bill Cosby was confused by this, and proceeded to have a nice tasty snack of Jello pudding.  The robots, pirates, and ninjas were not amused at Robotnik's feeble attempt at masonry.  The robots then shot Robotnik in the ass.  His one weak spot, mind you.  Robotnik was dead.  Samuel L. Jackson was extremely angered at this horrific turn of events, so then got out his trusty bionic arm and then destroyed all of the robots, the pirates and ninjas were trying to escape, but Wario had taken care of most of them with his missles of doom.  The Kool-Aid Man was not pleased by this.  He then summoned the power of Greyskull and formed into Kool-Man, the most feared being in the history of the entire universe.  With their combined powers, Bill Cosby, Wario, and Samuel L. Jackson tried to rid the world of this evil menace.  Kool-Man had then used 3 of his 7 arms to grab hold of the three remaining members of the Force of Triumphant Peanuts.  It looked bleak from that point.  He could have easily killed the three of them, but no, he wanted to make them suffer.  This was a grand mistake, and it would be Kool-Man's last, because  just then, a light saber went straight through his body, spewing gallons upon gallons of Strawberry Kool-Aid, the blood of this monster.  Robotnik still had a few ounces of strength left, after all.  That is, after all, what you should expect from a member of the Force of Triumphant Peanuts.  But, they were careless.  They seemed to forget about one thing.  One big, big thing.  The evil Bubsy Force.  They had completley gotten off track by Kool-Man's evil army, they were not prepared.  Did this stop them from their fight?  Of course it didn't.  Robotnik, picking up the same lightsaber used to destroy Kool-Man lunged forward at Bubsy.  It was too much.  Bubsy summoned the Power of 1,000 CD's.  All of a sudden, CD's upon CD's of unsold copies of Bubsy 3D were being thrown from everywhere.  They knew the time was right.  They had to morph.  All of their bodies combined transform into the great and powerful Dr. Wright.  With his green hair of doom, Bubsy trembled with fear.  Dr. Wright jumped high into the sky and crashed down on the once great Bubsy, completley destroying this monstrocity of a villain.  The battle was over.  But the war?  No.  Not by a long shot.

Anonymous

The joke thread
« Reply #214 on: October 30, 2005, 12:04:11 am »
Quote from: "Superyoshi"
Ok, I got a good one.  

Samuel L. Jackson, Dr. Robotnik, Wario, and Bill Cosby were walking down the street.  You know, looking for the local Acme to buy their trusty light sabers to defeat the evil Bubsy menace.  All of a sudden, an army of Robots, Pirates, Ninjas, and the Kool Aid Man as their leader, began to attack the Force of Triumphant Peanuts.  They, too, were there to take on the evil Bubsy menace.  Then, Dr. Robotnik had a plan.  He then proceeded to rip off his pants, and run out into the street screaming "I'M A MONKEY!  I'M A MONKEY!" over and over.  Bill Cosby was confused by this, and proceeded to have a nice tasty snack of Jello pudding.  The robots, pirates, and ninjas were not amused at Robotnik's feeble attempt at masonry.  The robots then shot Robotnik in the ass.  His one weak spot, mind you.  Robotnik was dead.  Samuel L. Jackson was extremely angered at this horrific turn of events, so then got out his trusty bionic arm and then destroyed all of the robots, the pirates and ninjas were trying to escape, but Wario had taken care of most of them with his missles of doom.  The Kool-Aid Man was not pleased by this.  He then summoned the power of Greyskull and formed into Kool-Man, the most feared being in the history of the entire universe.  With their combined powers, Bill Cosby, Wario, and Samuel L. Jackson tried to rid the world of this evil menace.  Kool-Man had then used 3 of his 7 arms to grab hold of the three remaining members of the Force of Triumphant Peanuts.  It looked bleak from that point.  He could have easily killed the three of them, but no, he wanted to make them suffer.  This was a grand mistake, and it would be Kool-Man's last, because  just then, a light saber went straight through his body, spewing gallons upon gallons of Strawberry Kool-Aid, the blood of this monster.  Robotnik still had a few ounces of strength left, after all.  That is, after all, what you should expect from a member of the Force of Triumphant Peanuts.  But, they were careless.  They seemed to forget about one thing.  One big, big thing.  The evil Bubsy Force.  They had completley gotten off track by Kool-Man's evil army, they were not prepared.  Did this stop them from their fight?  Of course it didn't.  Robotnik, picking up the same lightsaber used to destroy Kool-Man lunged forward at Bubsy.  It was too much.  Bubsy summoned the Power of 1,000 CD's.  All of a sudden, CD's upon CD's of unsold copies of Bubsy 3D were being thrown from everywhere.  They knew the time was right.  They had to morph.  All of their bodies combined transform into the great and powerful Dr. Wright.  With his green hair of doom, Bubsy trembled with fear.  Dr. Wright jumped high into the sky and crashed down on the once great Bubsy, completley destroying this monstrocity of a villain.  The battle was over.  But the war?  No.  Not by a long shot.

Genius

Jehuty

• View Profile
The joke thread
« Reply #215 on: October 30, 2005, 12:04:41 am »
GODAMMIT!!! >_<

megakevinexe

• View Profile
The joke thread
« Reply #216 on: October 30, 2005, 12:36:36 am »
Why do jokes like yours have to be so long? -_-; Jokes are fine and all, but do they have to take like, 2 years? :shock:  -_-; Ahh, who cares. At least that's what you'all do here... oh wait, here's a joke.

The fun things you can do at an elevator :)

Grimace painfull while smacking your forehead and mutter: ' Shut up dangit, all of you just shut up! '

On the highest floor, hold the doors open and demand that they stay open until you hear the penny you dropped down the shaft go ' plink ' '

Stare, grinning, at another passenger for a while, then announce, ' I've got new socks on! '

Jump up and down like a five year old and giggle every time the elevator stops.

When the elevator is quiet look around and ask, ' Is that your beeper? '

Stand silent and motionless in a corner facing the wall, without getting off.

Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passangers that this is your 'personal space'

Meow occasionally

Stare at one of the passangers for a while then announce, ' your one of THEM !' and move to the far corner.

When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to open the doors then act embarrassed when the open up themselves.

Whistle the first seven notes to ' It's a small world after all ' incessantly

Walk in with a cooler that says ' human head ' on the side

Sniff the air a couple of times, then start gagging. Pinch your nose and ask in a high pitched voice ' OK, which one of you guys farted?'

:lol:
img]http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/5310/bardockremakekg0.gif[/img]

Byte Man Zero

• Iron Byte
    • View Profile
The joke thread
« Reply #217 on: October 31, 2005, 12:32:08 pm »
Quote from: "megakevinexe"
Why do jokes like yours have to be so long? -_-; Jokes are fine and all, but do they have to take like, 2 years? :shock:  -_-; Ahh, who cares. At least that's what you'all do here... oh wait, here's a joke.

The fun things you can do at an elevator :)

Grimace painfull while smacking your forehead and mutter: ' Shut up dangit, all of you just shut up! '

On the highest floor, hold the doors open and demand that they stay open until you hear the penny you dropped down the shaft go ' plink ' '

Stare, grinning, at another passenger for a while, then announce, ' I've got new socks on! '

Jump up and down like a five year old and giggle every time the elevator stops.

When the elevator is quiet look around and ask, ' Is that your beeper? '

Stand silent and motionless in a corner facing the wall, without getting off.

Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passangers that this is your 'personal space'

Meow occasionally

Stare at one of the passangers for a while then announce, ' your one of THEM !' and move to the far corner.

When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to open the doors then act embarrassed when the open up themselves.

Whistle the first seven notes to ' It's a small world after all ' incessantly

Walk in with a cooler that says ' human head ' on the side

Sniff the air a couple of times, then start gagging. Pinch your nose and ask in a high pitched voice ' OK, which one of you guys farted?'

:lol:

Dude, you forgot these:

Stand in the back, repeatedly saying "gotta go...", then sigh and say "Oops."

Make racecar noises

Just thought you'd like to know.

Byte Man Zero

• Iron Byte
    • View Profile
The joke thread
« Reply #218 on: December 01, 2005, 11:03:03 am »
SUPER MEGA NECRO DOUBLE POST GO!!!!!

...Anyway, here's one that I bet Swift will appreciate...

Dear Tech Support:

Last year, I upgraded from Boyfriend 5.0 to Husband 1.0 and noticed a slow down in the performance pf the flower and jewelry applications that had operated flawlessly under the Boyfriend 5.0 system.

In addition, Husband 1.0 uninstalled many other valuable programs, such as Romance 9.9, but installed undesirable programs such as NFL 7.4, NBA 3.2, and NHL 4.1.  Conversation 8.0 no longer runs, and Housecleaning 2.6 simply crashes the system.  I've tried running Nagging 5.3 to fix these problems, but to no avail.  What can I do?

Signed,

Desperate
Dear Desperate,

First, keep in mind that Boyfriend 5.0 is an entertainment package, while Husband 1.0 is an operating system.  Try to enter the command C:/I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME and install Tears 6.2.  Husband 1.0 should then automatically run the applications Guilt 3.3 and Flowers 7.5.

But remember, overuse cancause Husband 1.0 to default to such background applications as Grumpy Silence 2.5, Happy Hour 7.0, or Beer 6.1.  Please remember that Beer 6.1 is a very bad program that will create SnoringLoudly.WAV files.  DO NOT INSTALL Mother-In-Law 1.0 or reinstall another Boyfriend program.  These are not supported applications and will crash Husband 1.0.

It could also potentially cause Husband 1.0 to default the program Girlfriend 9.2, which runs in the background and has been known to introduce potentially serious viruses into the Operating System.

In summary, Husband 1.0 is a great program, but it does have a limited memory and can't learn new applications quickly.  You might consider buying additional software to improve his system performance.  I personally recommend Hot Food 3.0 and Single Malt Scotch 4.5 combined with such applications as Boob Job 3.6D and that old standby...Lingerie 6.9 (which have both been credited with improved performance of his Hardware.)

Good luck,

Tech Support

...Damn, If swift doesn't get this, he's gonna...*shot*

Yaminomalex

• WHO TOOK MY KEY?
    • View Profile
    • http://yaminomalex.sheezyart.com
The joke thread
« Reply #219 on: December 01, 2005, 11:23:30 am »
But mom, today's my teacher's birthday, and I promised her I wouldn't go today.

Don't corrupt her birthday wish. ;_:

Lazlo Falconi

• Falconi?
    • View Profile
    • website
The joke thread
« Reply #220 on: December 01, 2005, 07:29:07 pm »
Quote from: "Yaminomalex"
But mom, today's my teacher's birthday, and I promised her I wouldn't go today.

Don't corrupt her birthday wish. ;_:

Wigu for the win.

Also, Byte's joke was funny because it was such a long setup for such a lame joke, but it ruled.
Soon to be a major motion picture!

qualityretro.net

Byte Man Zero

• Iron Byte
    • View Profile
The joke thread
« Reply #221 on: December 01, 2005, 08:29:28 pm »
Humor is where you find it, Laz.

Red=url from now on with me.

Lazlo Falconi

• Falconi?
    • View Profile