Author Topic: The "lets talk about your day thread"  (Read 34457 times)

jv2k

• View Profile
The "lets talk about your day thread"
« Reply #60 on: October 25, 2005, 07:31:05 pm »
WRONG! Thats imposible the average school day tends to be like 7 hours long, there are 8 periods which are like 45 minutes wrong. I know because thats how my school works.
Anyway today was interesting....
 I awoke this morning to the sound of my alarm clock, it seemed like it would just be another day at school. I brushed my teeth, washed my face, changed my clothes, drank my daily cup of coffee. As I paced around my house pondering why when a white person whos family has lived in america for many generations already when asked "what they are" they respond with "irish, german, swiss, british,ect.". I mean they are just white, plain and simple, there is no need to complicate things! Anyway all seemed right with the world. It was cold this morning, but this was natural, it had been raining and the sun was not around to warm the earth bellow. As I waited at my bus stop I noticed that I was alone. My fellow commrads were all absent, then the buss arrived....
  It was red and yellow with a big T painted on the hood, I imediatly knew what it was, how couldn't I, did he think I was that stupid? A minor glance into the window would reveal the hords of Pirate Ninjas getting ready to attack me with their kong fu and 12 gage shot guns. The bus driver opened the door and made a motion with his hands for me to enter the bus. He was a fat man with a "T" tatooed to his forehead, I felt a bit insulted that they actually thought they could trap me with this. But I'm no weakling, I had the advantage of knowing it was a trap and quickly grabed my mideival bastard sword from my pants which were hanging off of the tree. I calmly entered the bus, they had no idea what they were getting into.
  Just as I got on ninja stars and bullets began to hurdle towards me in a huge swarm. The only way to stop it was to call apon the ancient attack of my people, my ULTRA LATINO POWERS!â„¢ I called apon power 376 LATINO HEAT!â„¢ A shield of heat began to radiate from my body, as hot as the tropical sun, it melted all the bullets and turned the ninja stars into candy. I picked up the newly formed candy, took a bite, spit it out and said "your ninja pirate skills don't even taste good, YOU SUCK!". This angered them and so I was drawn into sword combat.
  I easily took them out, despite the fact that they surrounded me, they either came at me one on one, 2 on one from the same direction, or they attacked me in a way that I could block. For example when I was fighting one pirate ninja in front of me, no one ever attacked me from behind unless just then the one in front lost. Either way it took me 10 minutes to get done, and the busses wheels kept moving towards whatever Mr.T had in store for me. I embraced it, for I knew being the arrogant bastard that he was, he'd take me right to his face.
  I was wrong, the bus driver did take me to school and it was a normal day. Then my regular bus driver took me home and I read some naruto and batman comics and considered backing cookies, but I didn't.
quote="kefka"] < had sex with a lepper, got a burning sensation around the scrotom followed by erosion and itching.[/quote]
JOIN THE SITE OR PONIES WILL EAT YOUR FLESH!!

Lazlo Falconi

• Falconi?
    • View Profile
    • website
« Reply #61 on: October 25, 2005, 07:54:14 pm »
Sorry Jesus, but I worship jv2k now.
Soon to be a major motion picture!

qualityretro.net

KingSpider

• View Profile
    • http://s7.invisionfree.com/Evil_Trinity/index.php?act=idx
« Reply #62 on: October 25, 2005, 07:55:53 pm »
Quote from: "Swiftman"
Quote from: "Antha"
Algebra II (NEEDS TO DIE!)

Quoted for truth... heh heh.

Quoted twice for supreme truth
img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v235/kingspider/kssigthingyomfg3gq.png[/img]

Lazlo Falconi

• Falconi?
    • View Profile
    • website
« Reply #63 on: October 26, 2005, 02:42:42 am »
To cap off my day, about an hour after my last post Mama Falconi started cooking dinner, good thing because I had come down with a powerful hunger. I learned how to cook that food she made, and then proceded to eat it. After this there was some more time of little note, then, all at once, the Earth seemed to live again, and all my buddies came along. We had some good times, and I pwned Jehuty real good. Then everyone seemed to dash off to bed at the same time. 'Cept Antha, she had homework, so we proceded to talk about many random things, untill about 2, when she finally went to bed. Then I went about downloading some Ska music, because Ska rules. Now, I'm going to look at some sexy pictures on my computer* then crawl into my cold room, and into my even colder bed.

*There are no sexy pictures on my computer, they're actually on the internets.

qualityretro.net

Byte Man Zero

• Iron Byte
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 26, 2005, 11:30:44 am »
Quote from: "Lazlo Falconi"
*There are no sexy pictures on my computer, they're actually on the internets.

Yeah, riiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Swiftman

• Conqueror
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 26, 2005, 01:23:52 pm »
Quote from: "jv2k"
I awoke this morning to the sound of my alarm clock, it seemed like it would just be another day at school. I brushed my teeth, washed my face, changed my clothes, drank my daily cup of coffee. As I paced around my house pondering why when a white person whos family has lived in america for many generations already when asked "what they are" they respond with "irish, german, swiss, british,ect.". I mean they are just white, plain and simple, there is no need to complicate things! Anyway all seemed right with the world. It was cold this morning, but this was natural, it had been raining and the sun was not around to warm the earth bellow. As I waited at my bus stop I noticed that I was alone. My fellow commrads were all absent, then the buss arrived....
  It was red and yellow with a big T painted on the hood, I imediatly knew what it was, how couldn't I, did he think I was that stupid? A minor glance into the window would reveal the hords of Pirate Ninjas getting ready to attack me with their kong fu and 12 gage shot guns. The bus driver opened the door and made a motion with his hands for me to enter the bus. He was a fat man with a "T" tatooed to his forehead, I felt a bit insulted that they actually thought they could trap me with this. But I'm no weakling, I had the advantage of knowing it was a trap and quickly grabed my mideival bastard sword from my pants which were hanging off of the tree. I calmly entered the bus, they had no idea what they were getting into.
  Just as I got on ninja stars and bullets began to hurdle towards me in a huge swarm. The only way to stop it was to call apon the ancient attack of my people, my ULTRA LATINO POWERS!â„¢ I called apon power 376 LATINO HEAT!â„¢ A shield of heat began to radiate from my body, as hot as the tropical sun, it melted all the bullets and turned the ninja stars into candy. I picked up the newly formed candy, took a bite, spit it out and said "your ninja pirate skills don't even taste good, YOU SUCK!". This angered them and so I was drawn into sword combat.
  I easily took them out, despite the fact that they surrounded me, they either came at me one on one, 2 on one from the same direction, or they attacked me in a way that I could block. For example when I was fighting one pirate ninja in front of me, no one ever attacked me from behind unless just then the one in front lost. Either way it took me 10 minutes to get done, and the busses wheels kept moving towards whatever Mr.T had in store for me. I embraced it, for I knew being the arrogant bastard that he was, he'd take me right to his face.
  I was wrong, the bus driver did take me to school and it was a normal day. Then my regular bus driver took me home and I read some naruto and batman comics and considered backing cookies, but I didn't.

Jv, you are too damn funny. Don't ever change.

Quote from: "Lazzy-lo"
'Cept Antha, she had homework, so we proceded to talk about many random things

Damn, so I musta missed her before I got GANNONBANNED from my cmp.... v_v

Lazlo Falconi

• Falconi?
    • View Profile
    • website
« Reply #66 on: October 26, 2005, 01:59:59 pm »
Is was like an hour after that.

qualityretro.net

Peaches

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 26, 2005, 03:43:58 pm »
Pie, that's how my day should have been.
img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v248/Superpeaches/Avatars/bangaio_sig.jpg[/img]

Swiftman

• Conqueror
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 26, 2005, 03:45:32 pm »
I agreeth with that.

Cookies too, should have been present, but NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo, they aren't ever made at my place. BWOO.

Peaches

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 26, 2005, 03:48:14 pm »
REally though. . . my day involved going to school for the first time in 3 weeks (I only have one night calss right now) and finding out my friend got evicted from his parent's house because they found out he was gay (you know, as in not straight) from his myspace.

I can only conclude that myspace is evil. . . oh yeah and that his parents suck.  I'll have to help him move in soon.  But he does have all of Naruto on his comp
img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v248/Superpeaches/Avatars/bangaio_sig.jpg[/img]

Swiftman

• Conqueror
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 26, 2005, 03:52:18 pm »
Sucky. Luckily, I don't go to myspace at all. Not that I'd have anything of value to put there....

Lazlo Falconi

• Falconi?
    • View Profile
    • website
« Reply #71 on: October 26, 2005, 04:16:49 pm »
That sucks, dude. Tell your buddy we're all wishing him luck.

qualityretro.net

Swiftman

• Conqueror
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 26, 2005, 04:21:03 pm »
I concur Laz's wishes.

Byte Man Zero

• Iron Byte
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 26, 2005, 05:01:34 pm »
Quote from: "Lazlo Falconi"
That sucks, dude. Tell your buddy we're all wishing him luck.

I believe that, in this, Lazlo speaks for all of us here.  Myself included.

Swiftman

• Conqueror
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 27, 2005, 12:56:17 pm »
My day... guess what, SOMETHING HAPPENED! ZOMG!

I frank 16 cups of water..... the equivalent of 4 liters, or to you Yank-men, that's a gallon.

In 40 minutes.

In a MATH class, of all things.

So to say, that was 2nd period, right after was lunch, ie now, so I'm bloated as hell..... But I got it down, never got the urge to go:

Swift: BARF!

I tells ya, 4 liters of water is actally really damn hard to do.....