Author Topic: A fun game for Nightmare X  (Read 33012 times)

Yaminomalex

• WHO TOOK MY KEY?
    • View Profile
    • http://yaminomalex.sheezyart.com
A fun game for Nightmare X
« on: November 15, 2005, 11:45:48 am »
Hey, Nightmare X! Wanna play a game? It's a fun game all kids your age should play. It's called "Grow the Fuck Up and Leave us Alone" Here's how you play.........

1) Stop comming to www.protoman.com/forums To be very blunt, no one here likes you in any way, shape, flavor, color or form.

2) Stop ripping off Maddox. Come up with your own goddamed material.

3) Stop posting. SRSLY

4) You see that little plug behind your computer? Just pull it out. Seriously, go ahead. Every second you waste hurts your score.

Thanks, we apperciate it.

Sincerly,
Andrés Tomàs Comêrford.

(AKA : Yaminomalex)

Nightmare X

• View Profile
    • http://www.s7.invisionfree.com/Evil_Trinity
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2005, 12:09:50 pm »
Here's a fun game: Stop acting like if you own the board, since you don't happen to have even the slightest bit of authority over me here, you dumbass mini-mod.

And seriously, do I even care if you don't like me? As far as I'm aware, your opinion was never important to me. I mean, seriously, do you really think I care about whatever you think about the things I post? Ha ha, sorry to break your bubble, but the internet doesn't work like that.

By the way, SRSLY isn't a word, if you're going to flame me pathetically you might as well use slightly decent grammar so you don't look like a complete failure of a human being.

You may as well get a life and stop caring  about a random person in the internet so much as to actually post a whiny thread saying "nithmer x must leav cuz hes mean and a fagot nd maeks me cry", if you want to complain about me like a complete loser you might as well keep it to PM's so the actually intelligent population of this board doesn't realize how much a complete dumbass you are.

By the way, I find it amusing how you go around complaining about the way I act while you happen to be a mindless forum troll, which also makes you a total hypocrite for complaining.

So you have 2 choices now:

1) Keep with your ridiculous flaming attempts and trolling, after all, flaming the guy everybody hates is "KEWL", I mean, everybody's doing it, right?

2) Get your head out of your ass and stop being such a pathetic smartass wannabe.

Byte Man Zero

• Iron Byte
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2005, 12:26:38 pm »
Quote from: "Nightmare X"
nithmer x must leav cuz hes mean and a fagot nd maeks me cry

Why must you flame yourself when we do a SO much more interesting job of it?

Seriously, all of us here have enough do deal with without some wannabe-badass who talks tough on the internet but more-than-likely-isn't dork running around trying to ruin everyone else's fun simply because you have no friends in real life.  Dude.  No one likes you.  Next time you think about picking up the razor, just do it.  Your arguments are pathetic, you contradict yourself enough that we don't have to, and if even YAMINOMALEX, who's more than likely one of the most patient people here (with a few notable exceptions) despises you, then you might wanna think about the psyche ward at your local hospital.  You're wasting our time with your pathetic excuse of a personality, and your just so retarded that I am starting to believe that you DO indeed ride the "short bus" to school.

...That is, of course, if you didn't drop out at 6 because your mommy wanted to spank you some more per day.

In short, you're a loser who doesn't know the first thing about reality, and once you hit 18, you'll probably end up dead somewhere in a gutter face-down if you don't learn to grow up soon.

Nightmare X

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2005, 12:43:41 pm »
Quote from: "Byte Man"
Why must you flame yourself when we do a SO much more interesting job of it?

Oh yeah, you're making a great point there, after all, waving your arms and spew badly-thought-of insults such as "Republican" is some of the best flaming you could ever find on the internet, right?

Seriously, all of us here have enough do deal with without some wannabe-badass who talks tough on the internet but more-than-likely-isn't dork running around trying to ruin everyone else's fun simply because you have no friends in real life.  

This is the kind of supposedly "smartass" insult where the flamer (In this case Byte Man) attempts to look all badass by claiming to know about the one being flamed's real life, despite the fact that they have never met in real life and (Thank God) most likely never will.

Dude.  No one likes you.

Get this through your damn head: your opinion is worth to me as much as Xero's, which means I don't care if you don't like me, because you don't matter to me at all.

Next time you think about picking up the razor, just do it.

The creativity of this insult is mind bloggling, I mean, who could have come with such a creative insult as going "LOL NMX IS EMO BUT I HAVE NOTHING TO BACK UP THIS STATEMENT, OMG ILL JUST POST IT ANYWAY BCUZ I AM A COMPLETE DUMBASS"

Next time you think about picking up the razor, just do it.  Your arguments are pathetic, you contradict yourself enough that we don't have to.

What are you talking about, you fool? is that just something you made up on the spot to look cool?

and if even YAMINOMALEX, who's more than likely one of the most patient people here (with a few notable exceptions) despises you, then you might wanna think about the psyche ward at your local hospital.

Ha, ha, ha, so because a random guy I don't care about who I have only talked to on the internet doesn't like me, it's because I need help? Wow, really clever statement there, after all, being insulted over the internet is the WORST THING EVER, OH NO.

You're wasting our time with your pathetic excuse of a personality, and your just so retarded that I am starting to believe that you DO indeed ride the "short bus" to school.

If I "Waste your time" then why make a thread about it? isn't it wasting even more of your time, dumbass?

...That is, of course, if you didn't drop out at 6 because your mommy wanted to spank you some more per day.

I've been insulted in a more offending way by a 4 years old, I'm not even going to bother to make fun of this, it's just too easy.

In short, you're a loser who doesn't know the first thing about reality, and once you hit 18, you'll probably end up dead somewhere in a gutter face-down if you don't learn to grow up soon.

I don't know a thing about reality? OH NO, THE WAY YOU ACT ON THE INTERNET IS THE SAME WAY AS YOU ACT IN REAL LIFE, well, I'm afraid that you're completely wrong, and unable to tell random bullshit from actual statements, so you might as well grow a brain and learn that when someone says "I am God and I have eye lasers" then that person is Obviously not being serious.

In addition, anyone who finds girls featured in japanese cartoons attractive has no right to give speeches about reality and needs to just shut up.

Byte Man Zero

• Iron Byte
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2005, 01:35:42 pm »
1: Oh yeah, you're making a great point there, after all, waving your arms and spew badly-thought-of insults such as "Republican" is some of the best flaming you could ever find on the internet, right?

2: This is the kind of supposedly "smartass" insult where the flamer (In this case Byte Man) attempts to look all badass by claiming to know about the one being flamed's real life, despite the fact that they have never met in real life and (Thank God) most likely never will.

3: Get this through your damn head: your opinion is worth to me as much as Xero's, which means I don't care if you don't like me, because you don't matter to me at all.

4: The creativity of this insult is mind bloggling, I mean, who could have come with such a creative insult as going "LOL NMX IS EMO BUT I HAVE NOTHING TO BACK UP THIS STATEMENT, OMG ILL JUST POST IT ANYWAY BCUZ I AM A COMPLETE DUMBASS"

5: What are you talking about, you fool? is that just something you made up on the spot to look cool?

6: Ha, ha, ha, so because a random guy I don't care about who I have only talked to on the internet doesn't like me, it's because I need help? Wow, really clever statement there, after all, being insulted over the internet is the WORST THING EVER, OH NO.

7: If I "Waste your time" then why make a thread about it? isn't it wasting even more of your time, dumbass?

8: I've been insulted in a more offending way by a 4 years old, I'm not even going to bother to make fun of this, it's just too easy.

9: I don't know a thing about reality? OH NO, THE WAY YOU ACT ON THE INTERNET IS THE SAME WAY AS YOU ACT IN REAL LIFE, well, I'm afraid that you're completely wrong, and unable to tell random bullshit from actual statements, so you might as well grow a brain and learn that when someone says "I am God and I have eye lasers" then that person is Obviously not being serious.

10: In addition, anyone who finds girls featured in japanese cartoons attractive has no right to give speeches about reality and needs to just shut up.

Dude, you just made me laugh my ass off at your stupidity.  Here's why...

1: Since when do I try to "Flame"anyone?  All I do is tell jokes, and you don't get it.  You never do.  Thus proving your intelligence is less than originally posted.

2: I don't have to guess about your real life.  Your posting style says it all.

3: The opinions you hold about other people's opinions don't seem to add up.  If you didn't care, you wouldn't be defending yourself.

4: I won't even bother with this one, because you make it too easy.  So childish...

5:  You ALWAYS contradict yourself in your posts.  You just can't stand the fact that we are smart enough to catch you doing it.

6: Yamino has been here a lot longer than you have, and has gained respect, something that you never will at this rate.  And you don't have to care.  But if you keep up with the attitude, you might wanna care about the opinion of the guy who's got a shotgun to your face because you're about to steal his car.

7: I didn't make the thread, dumbass.  Thus proving you have the intelligence of a boil on a lepar's ass.

8: You're not worthy of breaking out the ACTUAL insults, these will do just fine.

9: Dude, here at TPH we find a way to be ourselves, but we still keep to our true to life personas.  We aren't always "in character."  You want a forum for that, go somewhere else.  Here, we bond over having something in common, not tearing each other apart.  You just like upsetting people.  That's not cool, never has been, and will never will be.  Statements like

Image posting is soooo 100 years ago

only go to show that you have less maturity than most 10 year olds.  Don't like what we have to say?  Change or leave, your choice.

10: I don't even need to go here, but have you ever had to put down a parking lot just to have rent money?  Flip burgers for pocket change?  Take calls from idiots all across America because they don't know how to read a cell phone bill just so you could make your car payment?

...No?  I didn't think so.  So YOU shut the fuck up, you whiny, self-absorbed piece of shit.  The day you out-work me is the day you can talk about reality and tell me what to do.  Nobody cares if you're dead or alive, so go fuck yourself.
[/quote]

Nightmare X

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2005, 01:39:40 pm »
Someone seems to not have noticed this whole thing is over, and even if I would normally make fun of the post above as my religion dictates, I'd rather not.

Lazlo Falconi

• Falconi?
    • View Profile
    • website
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2005, 01:40:26 pm »
My religion dictates that I have to play F-Zero GX with the volume turned all the way up.
Soon to be a major motion picture!

qualityretro.net

Nightmare X

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2005, 01:41:00 pm »
Quote from: "Lazlo Falconi"
My religion dictates that I have to play F-Zero GX with the volume turned all the way up.

My religion dictates I must quote you for no good reason at all.

Byte Man Zero

• Iron Byte
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2005, 01:41:20 pm »
Hey, you wanted a real argument, I gave it to you.  Your choice what you do with it.

Lazlo Falconi

• Falconi?
    • View Profile
    • website
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2005, 01:41:39 pm »
Quote from: "Lazlo Falconi"

My religion dictates I must quote you for no good reason at all.

Seems highly TPH-esque of you to quote someone for no reason.

qualityretro.net

jv2k

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2005, 01:41:44 pm »
We all know he loves us all very much. You shouldn't fight his batch with batch, but with good batch. NOW SPREAD THE LOVE!
*spreads love all over TPH*
quote="kefka"] < had sex with a lepper, got a burning sensation around the scrotom followed by erosion and itching.[/quote]
JOIN THE SITE OR PONIES WILL EAT YOUR FLESH!!

Lazlo Falconi

• Falconi?
    • View Profile
    • website
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2005, 01:42:31 pm »
I feel violated.

Yet strangely aroused.

qualityretro.net

Nightmare X

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2005, 01:42:43 pm »
I would have argued against it normally, but I decided that the whole arguing was dumb, so I put an end to it.

My religion dictates I must hit people in the face with an X-Box.

Byte Man Zero

• Iron Byte
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2005, 01:43:51 pm »
Already have been, I just play funny.  I thought he wanted an argument game.  I thought it was fun!

Lazlo Falconi

• Falconi?
    • View Profile
    • website
« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2005, 01:45:16 pm »
I'll combat your X-Box with the only thing more evil than it... the anti-christ

qualityretro.net