Author Topic: A fun game for Nightmare X  (Read 33015 times)

Byte Man Zero

• Iron Byte
    • View Profile
A fun game for Nightmare X
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2005, 01:45:19 pm »
Quote from: "Nightmare X"
I would have argued against it normally, but I decided that the whole arguing was dumb, so I put an end to it.

My religion dictates I must hit people in the face with an X-Box.
Now THAT we can agree on.  That's all an Xbox is good for, after all!

Nightmare X

• View Profile
    • http://www.s7.invisionfree.com/Evil_Trinity
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2005, 01:46:18 pm »
The anti-christ can't beat Pirate Ninja Ultra Jesus.

Lazlo Falconi

• Falconi?
    • View Profile
    • website
« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2005, 01:49:48 pm »
But Bizarro Jesus can.
Soon to be a major motion picture!

qualityretro.net

Byte Man Zero

• Iron Byte
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2005, 02:01:33 pm »
And has, on more than one occasion.

Nightmare X

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2005, 02:10:54 pm »

jv2k

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2005, 03:12:48 pm »
I counter everything with this flower I picked up off the side of the road.
quote="kefka"] < had sex with a lepper, got a burning sensation around the scrotom followed by erosion and itching.[/quote]
JOIN THE SITE OR PONIES WILL EAT YOUR FLESH!!

Byte Man Zero

• Iron Byte
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 15, 2005, 03:27:15 pm »
AAAUUUUGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!! Beware the Flower Power of the 60's!*shot*

jv2k

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 15, 2005, 03:35:52 pm »
time to batch everthing up now!
*eats flower*
FWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
wait.... woa..... this wasn't a flower.... I'M FREAKEN OUT MAN!
quote="kefka"] < had sex with a lepper, got a burning sensation around the scrotom followed by erosion and itching.[/quote]
JOIN THE SITE OR PONIES WILL EAT YOUR FLESH!!

Byte Man Zero

• Iron Byte
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 15, 2005, 03:37:09 pm »
How many times have I told you to lay off the "special" brownies?  NO SOUP FOR YOU!

Yaminomalex can't log in

« Reply #24 on: November 15, 2005, 08:15:56 pm »
Here's a fun game: Stop acting like if you own the board, since you don't happen to have even the slightest bit of authority over me here, you dumbass mini-mod.

And seriously, do I even care if you don't like me? As far as I'm aware, your opinion was never important to me. I mean, seriously, do you really think I care about whatever you think about the things I post? Ha ha, sorry to break your bubble, but the internet doesn't work like that.

By the way, SRSLY isn't a word, if you're going to flame me pathetically you might as well use slightly decent grammar so you don't look like a complete failure of a human being.

You may as well get a life and stop caring  about a random person in the internet so much as to actually post a whiny thread saying "nithmer x must leav cuz hes mean and a fagot nd maeks me cry", if you want to complain about me like a complete loser you might as well keep it to PM's so the actually intelligent population of this board doesn't realize how much a complete dumbass you are.

By the way, I find it amusing how you go around complaining about the way I act while you happen to be a mindless forum troll, which also makes you a total hypocrite for complaining.

So you have 2 choices now:

1) Keep with your ridiculous flaming attempts and trolling, after all, flaming the guy everybody hates is "KEWL", I mean, everybody's doing it, right?

2) Get your head out of your ass and stop being such a pathetic smartass wannabe.

Your acusations are highly amuzing, however you have little base and/or proof to back up all the things you so acused me off.
The funny thing is, I don't (nor does anyone except YOU) recall ever saying ""nithmer x must leav cuz hes mean and a fagot nd maeks me cry"". Probably because there's no one on this forum with the username "nithmer x". I never called you a "fagot" probably because no such word exsits. If you mean "faggot" (Which is a real word) than you basically are saying I'm acusing you of being gay. The irony of this statement, is that I never referenced your sexual orentation at all during any of my complaints about you. Maybe it's because you think I have a problem with the gay community, or maybe it's because you're a sexually insecure dumbass.

Also, you ........ mean?
Puh-leaze, the only person on the Internet (Or the real world for that matter)  your kidding here is yourself.

By the way, everyone and their mom (cept your mom) knows damn well SRSLY isn't a word, if you're going to flame the way I talk pathetically you might as well use get used to the way I type.

I must admit, You do bring up a good point. Between voice acting, audio mixing, Flash animation, watching movies, playing video games, basketbal team, chess team, school, Karate, my C++ classes, a job and my girlfriend, spending 10 minutes telling a twelve-year-old loser with the name  "Nightmare X" that he thinks he's the king of the world because he knows a few bad words, and he needs to  fuck off and get a hobby  is a total waste of my Internet time. I could very well be playing Runescape, chatting with emo nards on PMM or checking out all the lies at IMDB. It's  a shame they are both boring and shitty websites made and run and fundedby idiots just like you.

Seeing as how perhaps I did, make a few oversights on my behalf concerning about the way you do the things you do, so I probably should give up my religon (Budism), bow down to you and accept you as my God, considering the fact  that you ARE the astute  person on the Internet.

However, seeing as you you oversaw these little obscurities I can see this is quite the opposite.  So, considering the fact that no one here respects you (Except your mom..........oh shit, she's not a member, my bad) I'd suggest you'd click the little log off button and go make friends with a sack of horseshit. You deserve to be one with your own kind, because you can't gain respect here, and you never will. You can stay here and waste as much time as you want being a smartass, no one will ever give a shit.

This message is sponsored by the "Nightmare X Needs to Quit Life Fund"

Donate today!

Nightmare X

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 15, 2005, 08:24:08 pm »
Thanks for your input into this matter, it is greatly appreciated, Thank you have a nice day.

KingSpider

• View Profile
    • http://s7.invisionfree.com/Evil_Trinity/index.php?act=idx
« Reply #26 on: November 15, 2005, 09:09:12 pm »
Quote from: "Yaminomalex can't log in"
Here's a fun game: Stop acting like if you own the board, since you don't happen to have even the slightest bit of authority over me here, you dumbass mini-mod.

And seriously, do I even care if you don't like me? As far as I'm aware, your opinion was never important to me. I mean, seriously, do you really think I care about whatever you think about the things I post? Ha ha, sorry to break your bubble, but the internet doesn't work like that.

By the way, SRSLY isn't a word, if you're going to flame me pathetically you might as well use slightly decent grammar so you don't look like a complete failure of a human being.

You may as well get a life and stop caring  about a random person in the internet so much as to actually post a whiny thread saying "nithmer x must leav cuz hes mean and a fagot nd maeks me cry", if you want to complain about me like a complete loser you might as well keep it to PM's so the actually intelligent population of this board doesn't realize how much a complete dumbass you are.

By the way, I find it amusing how you go around complaining about the way I act while you happen to be a mindless forum troll, which also makes you a total hypocrite for complaining.

So you have 2 choices now:

1) Keep with your ridiculous flaming attempts and trolling, after all, flaming the guy everybody hates is "KEWL", I mean, everybody's doing it, right?

2) Get your head out of your ass and stop being such a pathetic smartass wannabe.

Your acusations are highly amuzing, however you have little base and/or proof to back up all the things you so acused me off.
The funny thing is, I don't (nor does anyone except YOU) recall ever saying ""nithmer x must leav cuz hes mean and a fagot nd maeks me cry"". Probably because there's no one on this forum with the username "nithmer x". I never called you a "fagot" probably because no such word exsits. If you mean "faggot" (Which is a real word) than you basically are saying I'm acusing you of being gay. The irony of this statement, is that I never referenced your sexual orentation at all during any of my complaints about you. Maybe it's because you think I have a problem with the gay community, or maybe it's because you're a sexually insecure dumbass.

Also, you ........ mean?
Puh-leaze, the only person on the Internet (Or the real world for that matter)  your kidding here is yourself.

By the way, everyone and their mom (cept your mom) knows damn well SRSLY isn't a word, if you're going to flame the way I talk pathetically you might as well use get used to the way I type.

I must admit, You do bring up a good point. Between voice acting, audio mixing, Flash animation, watching movies, playing video games, basketbal team, chess team, school, Karate, my C++ classes, a job and my girlfriend, spending 10 minutes telling a twelve-year-old loser with the name  "Nightmare X" that he thinks he's the king of the world because he knows a few bad words, and he needs to  fuck off and get a hobby  is a total waste of my Internet time. I could very well be playing Runescape, chatting with emo nards on PMM or checking out all the lies at IMDB. It's  a shame they are both boring and shitty websites made and run and fundedby idiots just like you.

Seeing as how perhaps I did, make a few oversights on my behalf concerning about the way you do the things you do, so I probably should give up my religon (Budism), bow down to you and accept you as my God, considering the fact  that you ARE the astute  person on the Internet.

However, seeing as you you oversaw these little obscurities I can see this is quite the opposite.  So, considering the fact that no one here respects you (Except your mom..........oh shit, she's not a member, my bad) I'd suggest you'd click the little log off button and go make friends with a sack of horseshit. You deserve to be one with your own kind, because you can't gain respect here, and you never will. You can stay here and waste as much time as you want being a smartass, no one will ever give a shit.

This message is sponsored by the "Nightmare X Needs to Quit Life Fund"

Donate today!

Yamino, I love how you bash Nightmare X about grammar, while you sit here and can't spell worth shit.In your brilliant sentence using "acusing" in your paragraph dissing his grammar you speak of irony. Well, just look at all these wonderful typos you made, that's all the irony I need to prove you're a hypocritic moron. It's really quite "amuzing". Then again, I can't "acuse" you while you're off playing "basketbal" and all that other stupid bullshit you brag about. Well guess what: Nobody cares about all that shit. And you say Nightmare X is a waste of your time? I think bragging about stupid useless bullshit nobody wants to hear about is much more worthless. Noone ever said you had to say anything to Nightmare X and waste your precious "internet time", in fact, all you're doing is bringing up a dead conflict, which, then again, should be expected at this point from a moron like you. Also, despite what those 10 year olds you slept with last night told you, your mom jokes aren't the best insults ever, like you seem to think. Nice creativity Einstein.  Also, noone wants to get used to some moron blurting out "SRSLY", unless they want their faith in the human race annihilated within a fraction of a nanosecond, as well as experiencing massive IQ damage. Learn to use vowels, it might give us a little more belief in these stupid things you brag about if we actually decide to start caring about them.

This post is "fundedby" hypocrites who brag about stupid bullshit.
img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v235/kingspider/kssigthingyomfg3gq.png[/img]

Swiftman

• Conqueror
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 15, 2005, 09:11:17 pm »
Hm? NMX not posting a worthy counter, and KS having to step into his aid? Hm........

KingSpider

• View Profile
    • http://s7.invisionfree.com/Evil_Trinity/index.php?act=idx
« Reply #28 on: November 15, 2005, 09:12:27 pm »
Quote from: "Swiftman"
Hm? NMX not posting a worthy counter, and KS having to step into his aid? Hm........

More like NMX not giving a shit anymore, and me getting pissed off at Yamino's ignorance and hypocricy.
img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v235/kingspider/kssigthingyomfg3gq.png[/img]

Swiftman

• Conqueror
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 15, 2005, 09:16:13 pm »
That sounds about right.