Author Topic: im probbably the only one who cracks up when i watch this...  (Read 9899 times)

Megaman X

• View Profile
    • http://retrojape.sheezyart.com
im probbably the only one who cracks up when i watch this...
« on: April 13, 2005, 08:05:42 pm »
the voices just kinda crack me up, especially when i hear dr.light talking and dr. wily, also it kind of pissed me off to hear how they changed the story so dr. wily builds protoman (my fav character!) and rush is a cruel scooby doo ripoff, any way back on topic, if you watch the first episode youll see what i mean and how many awkward moments are in the show, in fact me and my friend did a little movie on that using the actual clips but switch them around...the site that we posted it on is down at the moment os ill send it later....

Bladegash

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tetris.com
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2005, 10:30:11 am »
Well. . . Proto Man was created way back when Light and Wily were partners, right?
ric!

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2005, 05:21:42 pm »
Quote from: "Bladegash"
Well. . . Proto Man was created way back when Light and Wily were partners, right?
yes, according to the show he was

Broadus

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2005, 10:04:00 pm »
Well, if you beat the third game, it shows that Proto Man was built first. It is believed that they were both built by Doctor Light and Doctor Wily and Proto Man had simply left or something so they made Mega Man.

"Doctor Wily, I say! Proto Man seems to have run off again!"
"FOOL! I told you we should not have given him free will of any kind!"
"Well, excuse ME if I was just doing what the doctor ordered!"
"You're not making sense!"
"No, YOU'RE not making sense!"
"We're building another one and this time it's going to be a slave! A SLAVE!"
And so they did. But this slave couldn't be persuaded into joining the evil ranks of Doctor Wily and his endless army of robots as he made off with all the robots working in the Doctors' lab!
You have to wander why Doctor Light joined forces with such a sneaky character as Doctor Wily.
"So... Your resume says that you've been known to constantly backstab everyone you have ever worked with! But are you a good listener?"
"Of course!"
"YOU'RE HIRED! Let's build a bunch of powerful, threatening robots together, new bestest buddy!"

ElecMan

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2005, 10:13:36 pm »
Did Doc Light build Protoman, Mega Man and Roll by himself? Or did he build them with Wily?

protoman

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • TPH
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2005, 02:12:23 pm »
i think they were all built when light and wily were still working together. unless you really mean mega man, and not rock. rock only exists as rockman/mega man because wily tried to take over the world the first time.