Author Topic: THEY COMMAND YOU!  (Read 27516 times)

SABERinBLUE

• View Profile
THEY COMMAND YOU!
« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2006, 12:50:20 am »
No, by one definition.  In logic, "or" is inclusive unless stated otherwise.  That is to say, "x or y" can mean that both x and y are true.

viper2681

THEY COMMAND YOU!
« Reply #31 on: January 11, 2006, 12:56:28 am »
Quote from: "SABERinBLUE"
No, by one definition.  In logic, "or" is inclusive unless stated otherwise.  That is to say, "x or y" can mean that both x and y are true.

Is this Math class?  No, it is ENGLISH we are learning.  Let's pull out our dictionaries, children.

Quote from: "Dictionary.com"
or1   Audio pronunciation of "or" ( P )  Pronunciation Key  (ôr; r when unstressed)
conj.

1. Used to indicate an alternative, usually only before the last term of a series: hot or cold; this, that, or the other.
         2. Used to indicate the second of two alternatives, the first being preceded by either or whether: Your answer is either ingenious or wrong. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry.
         3. Archaic. Used to indicate the first of two alternatives, with the force of either or whether.
   2. Used to indicate a synonymous or equivalent expression: acrophobia, or fear of great heights.
   3. Used to indicate uncertainty or indefiniteness: two or three.

SABERinBLUE

• View Profile
THEY COMMAND YOU!
« Reply #32 on: January 11, 2006, 01:15:02 am »
Quote from: "viper2681"
Quote from: "Dictionary.com"

2. Used to indicate a synonymous or equivalent expression: acrophobia, or fear of great heights.

Anonymous

THEY COMMAND YOU!
« Reply #33 on: January 11, 2006, 01:24:17 am »
Look, you obviously don't get it.  I said if I were gonna take a fucking dig at Lazlo, then I would have.  I didn't.  You are trying to prove that I am not wording things correctly, when I BLATANTLY said that I meant exactly what I said.  Why do you continue to dismount something that's already set in stone?  Did your brain stop working or something?  Are you trying to prove that you are stupider than you seem?  Though the world be damned by the answers, I simply must know!

Lazlo Falconi

• Falconi?
    • View Profile
    • website
THEY COMMAND YOU!
« Reply #34 on: January 11, 2006, 11:39:38 am »
He's just stating where the confusion came from, leave him alone. Gee, the mind boggles at why you ToE guys are the only people who can stand to be around yourselves...
Soon to be a major motion picture!

qualityretro.net

jv2k

• View Profile
THEY COMMAND YOU!
« Reply #35 on: January 11, 2006, 04:46:13 pm »
Quote from: "Lazlo Falconi"
Quote from: "viper2681"
To whom it may concern,

Calvat is a copycat.  He's trying to be like me.  Or Lazlo.  Or somebody that earned their reputation by humiliating everybody else through the use of forum pictures.  I wonder, how long has everybody put up with him?

My pictures aren't meant to humaliate, just make people laugh. And actually, I earned my "reputation" by stealing the sword escaliber from jv2k's clutches as he was having a climactic fight over the future of the kingdom with the dark knight( who  is also batman) as well as the queen. I then used my new sword to take these from him at victory

Quoted because I'm pissed that you stole the sword and ran that kingdom to the ground thanks to that 365 day manditory party!
quote="kefka"] < had sex with a lepper, got a burning sensation around the scrotom followed by erosion and itching.[/quote]
JOIN THE SITE OR PONIES WILL EAT YOUR FLESH!!

Lazlo Falconi

• Falconi?
    • View Profile
    • website
THEY COMMAND YOU!
« Reply #36 on: January 11, 2006, 08:19:19 pm »
Yeah, I did it. If you weren't so New York maybe you could have done something about it!

qualityretro.net

jv2k

• View Profile
THEY COMMAND YOU!
« Reply #37 on: January 11, 2006, 09:22:53 pm »
Bah you southerners have no honor, thats why we kicked your ass in the first ww1(the civil war, america=teh world anyway...)
quote="kefka"] < had sex with a lepper, got a burning sensation around the scrotom followed by erosion and itching.[/quote]

SABERinBLUE

• View Profile
THEY COMMAND YOU!
« Reply #38 on: January 12, 2006, 07:57:10 pm »
Quote from: "Anonymous"
Did your brain stop working or something?  Are you trying to prove that you are stupider than you seem?  

No.   :D

Yaminomalex

• WHO TOOK MY KEY?
    • View Profile
    • http://yaminomalex.sheezyart.com
THEY COMMAND YOU!
« Reply #39 on: January 12, 2006, 08:06:43 pm »
My goodnesss, you have the fucking American dream!

Incase you don't know, the American dream is to be born in a stinky little gutter as the bastard son or a peice of chesse and some stale Doritos and have nothing.

After dumb luck and doing nothing, you somehow manage to raise up and you have all the money in the world, and then stick it in your ears and go PLBTDOOODACACAPEEPPEFARTSLBTLrgrgBLTRITALINLBTLBLT! That's a pretty damn good dream, you son of a bitch.

Lazlo Falconi

• Falconi?
    • View Profile
    • website
THEY COMMAND YOU!
« Reply #40 on: January 13, 2006, 02:46:11 am »
That's my dream, except instead of Doritos I was born on the souls of aborted babies... It kinda messed me up for the first years of my life.

qualityretro.net

Swiftman

• Conqueror
    • View Profile
THEY COMMAND YOU!
« Reply #41 on: January 13, 2006, 12:52:48 pm »
And I don't suppose the Canadian Dream is any better...

jv2k

• View Profile
THEY COMMAND YOU!
« Reply #42 on: January 13, 2006, 01:47:02 pm »
The canadian dream is to make syrup and make millions by smuggling it over the border.

Superyoshi

• Guidance System
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • http://superyoshi.sheezyart.com
THEY COMMAND YOU!
« Reply #43 on: January 13, 2006, 05:17:13 pm »
Next topic.

Seer-up or Sir-up?

I say sir-up.

Nightmare X

• View Profile
    • http://www.s7.invisionfree.com/Evil_Trinity
THEY COMMAND YOU!
« Reply #44 on: January 13, 2006, 05:21:57 pm »
The only thing funnier than a truckload of aborted fetuses is two truckloads of aborted fetuses.