Author Topic: I'm back, now for an explanation  (Read 4123 times)

Superyoshi

• Guidance System
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • http://superyoshi.sheezyart.com
I'm back, now for an explanation
« on: February 02, 2006, 01:24:17 pm »
Well, I guess you could say I've had a rough week.

Monday, my old cat who I've had for my entire life got put to sleep.  That made me really upset and deppressed, I'm feeling better now though.

Yesterday, I fractured (cracked a bone) my knee in gym class, so I'll be staying home for God knows how long.  All's I know is that it's a pain in the ass right now.  I can barely do anything right now.  Funny I've just noticed whenever I'm in any physical pain, I laugh for some reason, as a kid I always used to cry whenever I hurt myself, now I just curse and...laugh.  Nervous reaction perhaps?  Anyway, yesterday wasn't so fun.  We had to go to the hospital to get some X-rays, had to go somewhere to get all the blood taken out that made the knee all swolen up (I couldn't look, I can't stand needles or the site of actual blood, but my dad said there was at least a quart of blood in there.  Real messy...heh), then we had to go get an MRI for my knee.  Basically, we were out from when my dad picked my up from school (around 10-ish) till 7 or so.  Getting upstairs into my room was a real nightmare.  I had to slide backwards up them without trying to move my leg too much.  I didn't feel like moving towards the TV, so I just played my DS for the rest of the night, which I convienently placed net to my bed the night before.  Dunno how long it'll take to heal, probably a couple weeks at the least.  Thankfully my computer's relatively close to my bed, heh.

So yeah, 'sabout it.

jv2k

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2006, 01:49:17 pm »
That sucks, well I hope ya feel better man.
Oh and look on the brightsides, since you can't do much you can post twice as much here.
quote="kefka"] < had sex with a lepper, got a burning sensation around the scrotom followed by erosion and itching.[/quote]
JOIN THE SITE OR PONIES WILL EAT YOUR FLESH!!

Mr. Fortune Cookie

• I'm whalers on the moon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2006, 02:18:50 pm »
Ah. I can relate to the laughter thing. I once was doubled over in pain (turns out it was an impacted bowel), and waited a few hours in the waiting room, yet I had no problem making fun of everything, including myself

Yaminomalex

• WHO TOOK MY KEY?
    • View Profile
    • http://yaminomalex.sheezyart.com
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2006, 02:28:57 pm »
Quote from: "Mr. Fortune Cookie"
Ah. I can relate to the laughter thing. I once was doubled over in pain (turns out it was an impacted bowel), and waited a few hours in the waiting room, yet I had no problem making fun of everything, including myself

Ha ha, I remember that. FISH? FISH!

Well, it's good to have you back, Matt.

Get better.

Lazlo Falconi

• Falconi?
    • View Profile
    • website
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2006, 03:25:22 pm »
In the meantime, I can help you take your mind off the pain by kicking your ass. At Mario Kart.
Soon to be a major motion picture!

qualityretro.net

Superyoshi

• Guidance System
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • http://superyoshi.sheezyart.com
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2006, 03:57:01 pm »
Quote from: "Lazlo Falconi"
In the meantime, I can help you take your mind off the pain by kicking your ass. At Mario Kart.

I told you, Mario Kart got old weeks ago.  Phoenix Wright >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Mario Kart DS

Lazlo Falconi

• Falconi?
    • View Profile
    • website
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2006, 04:07:24 pm »
Quote from: "Superyoshi"
Quote from: "Lazlo Falconi"

I told you, Mario Kart got old weeks ago.  Phoenix Wright >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Mario Kart DS

But I can't whomp you at that!
Soon to be a major motion picture!

qualityretro.net

Jehuty

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2006, 05:08:34 pm »
Dude, hospitals suck. I've always hated the doctors since I played Silent Hill. Well, anyways, get well soon.

Monkeydog

• View Profile
    • http://monkeypro.net
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2006, 06:41:27 pm »
Get well soon SY.</toolazytosayanythingelse>