Author Topic: Inside the Mind of Mencia  (Read 14909 times)

Hater

Inside the Mind of Mencia
« on: September 21, 2006, 02:50:10 pm »
:evil: ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!! Everyone says the show is okay, but to tell you the truth, I hate Carlos Mencia's guts and I wish he dies! Ever since his idiotic show crawled into Comedy Central, all I hear out of everyone's mouth is Mencia's stupid catch phrase (dee de de). Every time I hear that, it makes me want to call immigration service on his ass to get that babbling bastard back to Mexico. And if he tries to come back to the U.S., I'll personally go to his location, shoot at his empty head, and throw his dead body back over the border so the wild chihuahuas can knaw on his bones in the desert. Him and his show sucks out loud. Mostly, I'm just saying this to get all of you ignorant niggers mad. I'm fed up with all of you, and you can go suck off Carlos Mencia's bite size dick for all I care. Burn in hell!

Truth Teller

« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2006, 02:53:46 pm »
:twisted: Hey asshole, shut the fuck up! Mencia rules. You burn in hell. Oh, and guess what? DEE DE DE!

RetroJape

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2006, 02:58:42 pm »

Superyoshi

• Guidance System
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • http://superyoshi.sheezyart.com
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2006, 02:59:21 pm »
I hate Carlos Mencia too, but I actually have some legit reasons.  Such as the fact that he's a hypocrite and a joke thief.  You're just crying.  Again.

Yaminomalex

• WHO TOOK MY KEY?
    • View Profile
    • http://yaminomalex.sheezyart.com
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2006, 03:04:02 pm »
Why the fuck do you his show?

You and Mencia have so much alike : you're both whinny little bitches.

Go back to IllWillPress.com.

Foamy's calling you, it's time for the morning rape.

Hater

« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2006, 03:59:08 pm »
:evil: Hey Yaminomalex. I just read your reply and I'd like to say GO FUCK YOURSELF UP THE ASS WITH A MEAT CLEAVER YOU MOTHERFUCKING BASTARD!!! Who the hell cares what you think. That retarded clip loop of Brock licking some pokemon makes you seem like a stupid petophile. You are so full of yourself! Oh, and by the way, Foamy rules! So why don't you go put any one of your relatives and/or pets' heads up your asshole so someone can tell you how much shit your full of. Burn! Burn!! Burn!!! Dickhead.

Yaminomalex

• WHO TOOK MY KEY?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2006, 04:01:04 pm »
A petophile?

berserkchip

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2006, 04:07:05 pm »
carlos mencia is not empty headed. most of his jokes are whitty and clever. the biggest reason as to why people like him is because he does not let racism scare him into not telling racist jokes. that alone is entertaining because, admittadly, there are a lot of funny racist jokes out there, but no one will tell them. now we have carlos.

most people who don't like him, don't like him due to his fearless manner. I don't understand why you don't like him though, hater. you didn't give a specific reason. you kinda just spammed..... oh...yeah..... thats right.... I forgot where I was for a second.

yoshi: what do you mean by joke thief? who's jokes has he stolen?

RetroJape

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2006, 04:07:34 pm »
Quote from: "Hater"
:evil: Hey Yaminomalex. I just read your reply and I'd like to say GO FUCK YOURSELF UP THE ASS WITH A MEAT CLEAVER YOU MOTHERFUCKING BASTARD!!! Who the hell cares what you think. That retarded clip loop of Brock licking some pokemon makes you seem like a stupid petophile. You are so full of yourself! Oh, and by the way, Foamy rules! So why don't you go put any one of your relatives and/or pets' heads up your asshole so someone can tell you how much shit your full of. Burn! Burn!! Burn!!! Dickhead.
Sudowoodo = Not a child, therefore, not a "PETOPHILE"

Hater

Correction
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2006, 04:07:57 pm »
Oh, sorry. I meant to say pedophile. That's you. Besides, you're acting like you've never made a spelling mistake. Your still hopeless.

Yaminomalex

• WHO TOOK MY KEY?
    • View Profile
Re: Correction
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2006, 04:08:40 pm »
Oh, sorry. I meant to say pedophile. That's you. Besides, you're acting like you've never made a spelling mistake. Your still hopeless.

Indeed we are.

berserkchip

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2006, 04:09:34 pm »
whats with all the hate, all of the sudden?

Yaminomalex

• WHO TOOK MY KEY?
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2006, 04:10:05 pm »
There is no hate. TPH is about love and goatse.

RetroJape

• View Profile
Re: Correction
« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2006, 04:11:00 pm »
Sorry I didn't hear you, I was too busy ranting about stupid shit.

berserkchip

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2006, 04:11:18 pm »
if that's true, why do you hate swift so much?