Author Topic: Let's nuke Japan  (Read 3016 times)

Anonymous

Let's nuke Japan
« on: September 22, 2006, 07:58:30 am »
I HATE JAPAN.  :evil:  The Japanese or whaterver they are called are werid people. All they do in Japan is eat sushi and watch anima or whatever the hell it’s called and act werid. And why can’t they speak English? I don’t want to have to take the time to learn some stupid language. And what’s the deal with their alphabet? It’s all a bunch of scribbles, there’s no way that’s how they REALLY WRITE. The worst part about thier alphab et is that I can't even understand what the hell is written when I see Japanese.

Anyway, I really wnat to tell you about Animay. It is wrid because it makes no sense at all. Usually they just have some stupid bullshit when some dumb retarded guy with a fat ass and small schlong like has to go on some kind of mystic quest and do something lame and stupid. And what’s up with them girls?
 :idea:
 I watched a bunch of anime on Cartoon Network and it'ss all the smae thing : They all have big tits that juggle all the time. They are some nice boobs though, some even have the perfect rack. What really sucks is that lot of the girls are hot to the point that I wish I could fuck em and yet we never get to see their nipples. What’s the point of seing some hot cartoon bitch if you can’t even see her nipples? The best part of the tits is the nipples, ones that you want to suck. Dosen’t matter cause A lot of anime is very gay and full of gay things that are 100% fucking queer just like Japan. Japanesese stuff should STAY in Japan because America is the greatest country in the world and we don’t need all their Jap stuff. :lol:

Japan fucking sucks and it's a shitty country full of retards and perverts who like to rape little girls. I say we get out dumbass president Bush (dipshit) to nuke Japan and blow it up so everyone there dies. The reason I'm saying this is because most of you guys are probably Japan loving queers who want to marry a Japanese guy and have sex with him in a hot pond or whatever the fuck you call em things in the animes like when the characters take a bath and there naked and you can see thei rdusty gazangaz (well, the girls with big titties anyway) and have sex.
 :wink:

Hope I gave you a good laugh.  :D

Herb

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/djmichaelhrebenak
Let's nuke Japan
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2006, 11:24:13 am »
dude shut the fuck up

and just so you know, you're getting banned in a matter of moments
img]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a39/msheresy/nnotld.gif[/img]

"Being more than an hour late for your first day of work is a fucking power move. Let them know right from the start how you roll."