Author Topic: Help on findong a game  (Read 9049 times)

Swiftman

• Conqueror
    • View Profile
Help on findong a game
« on: May 29, 2005, 11:52:14 am »
Me, Broadus and sideburnzy (from another forum) have been searching for this game. Here's the post on it: http://www.fantasyanime.com/forums/thread.php?threadid=770&boardid=8&styleid=1&sid=8c8381fb9cf4c895ba9e7f72b646ee0f&page=1#14

If Broadus can't find it, I don't think many can find it, but we're getting closer.

any hints on this game will be greatly appreciated.

Superyoshi

• Guidance System
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • http://superyoshi.sheezyart.com
Help on findong a game
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2005, 08:47:20 pm »
Ooh, I'm not good at Japanese games.  If it were an English game I could probably tell you (I've played/know of A LOT of games...somewhere over the thousands, if not 5,000...I'm sadly not joking).  I remember one time I was looking for 2 rare and underrated NES games for around 5 years (Rolling Thunder, and Thundercade, coincedentally, they both have Thunder in the name, heh).  Believe me, you WILL find the game one day, like I said, it's happened to me.  If you're desperate, though, just go to www.emuasylum.com and try to find all the Japanese roms there are >.>

If that doesn't work.  Go to GameFAQs' Super NES board, I know people like bashing it (I have no idea why), but the people there ARE very helpful.

Swiftman

• Conqueror
    • View Profile
Help on findong a game
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2005, 09:05:34 pm »
Yeah, that's why i asked Broadus for help. I was serching for the Journeyman's Project for roughly 8 years, and Broadus found it in a week. Does that tell you something?

Broadus

• View Profile
Help on findong a game
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2005, 12:59:31 pm »
You gave a very good description on The Journeyman Project and one reason I found it is because you said the general date it existed and that it had the word Project in it. However, a Final Fight-like SNES game on visuals alone can be near-impossible because half of the games on the SNES are basically Final Fight-like, and there really are hundreds to thousands of SNES games out there. Have you actually looked on GameFAQs yet? As I've already said, some people may recognize the game by the description because they've played it before or something.