Author Topic: Youtube Has Become Nazi's  (Read 11867 times)

springfield

• View Profile
Re: Youtube Has Become Nazi's
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2007, 02:43:18 pm »
If you want to watch animu, just use torrents or buy the goddamn dvds. Sunrise, Toei, and all the other Japanese animation companies have been really pissy about Naruto, Bleach, Inuyasha, Death Note, Lucky Star, Harui Suzimyia (or however you spell it) and pretty much any other of today's popular animes appearing there and all.

ALSO, THIS THREAD IS OLD. WHAT'S WITH BUMPING THESE TOPICS WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAH.

Sure they are, but first of why would i buy the dvds when its a free tv show in jappan? i cant help it that Europe is so annoying to show those shows on tv, except that the anime dvds you cant find it easily in Europe... we only have a few anime to buy in Europe and those are the videomovie anime's which if watched already * not all but the other dont interest me *
And downloading on torrent... i mean... it takes a whole day or two to download a episode which lasts a half a hour... isint it just easier to watch it on youtube...
Since google bought youtube its all going downhill... the anime's dont have to be removed cause its free to watch it on tv... why is it illigal to watch it on the internet?
« Last Edit: April 17, 2007, 02:49:51 pm by springfield »

Yaminomalex

• WHO TOOK MY KEY?
    • View Profile
    • http://yaminomalex.sheezyart.com
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2007, 02:51:11 pm »
Yeah…Watching a show on TV isn't free, because a TV isn't free and neither is a cable service. Sponsors pay money to the network in order to advertise their crap during commercial breaks and what not.

Also, when you create an account on YouTube, weither you’re aware of it or not, you agree that anything and everything you upload was all footage created by you and is your intellectual property. By uploading an episode of OMG KAWAII YOAI GOATSE HENTAI  FUNTIME HOUR or whatever you violate this clause that you erratically agreed upon. That’s why some companies get really pissed and even have sued YouTube.

Still, this hasn’t deterred me from uploading messed up vids to YouTube, lulz.

springfield

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2007, 07:15:56 am »
Yeah…Watching a show on TV isn't free, because a TV isn't free and neither is a cable service. Sponsors pay money to the network in order to advertise their crap during commercial breaks and what not.

Also, when you create an account on YouTube, weither you’re aware of it or not, you agree that anything and everything you upload was all footage created by you and is your intellectual property. By uploading an episode of OMG KAWAII YOAI GOATSE HENTAI  FUNTIME HOUR or whatever you violate this clause that you erratically agreed upon. That’s why some companies get really pissed and even have sued YouTube.

Still, this hasn’t deterred me from uploading messed up vids to YouTube, lulz.

So let me understand this, your trying to tell me i only can watch a anime on tv in jappan because only jappanise people are free willing showing the shows on tv.
So if i live in a other country i am not allowed to watch the show free because i dont have a cable that links to my tv?
So if i linkd a cable from jappan to holland ( i live in holland ) i would be capable of watching the tv show? and then its not illigal?
Sponsors pay money for the tv show i understand that but the tv show is still free to watch on tv, even if the sponsors pay the for the tv show that doesnt mean we pay for it, yes sure we pay for the cable which includes all tv shows but if we get a new anime show or a new tv show we dont pay any extra the prices are as always and it didint change :P

The componies are pissed of because they are a bunch of dumbasses, lets see if i would/be able to watch bleach on tv it would have the intro song - show - endsong, and you wont see anything about who or which company has created the show except at the intro and the end songs of the show.
And if i would watch the show on youtube i would see the same thing, afcourse every fucknut knows that Bandai made Bleach I MEAN COMMON! You see it in every fucking episode with elephant letters for 20 seconds at your screen at the end of the intro/end song.
The companies are just being greedy, they dont make the shows for the children or people to have fun behind it like the used to now they only make the shows for money.
So they sue youtube so they can get money out of it.

And anyways why sue youtube only? why dont they sue all the illigal site which have torrents/downloads of the episodes, because they sue only the biggest compenies to get the most money of.

« Last Edit: April 19, 2007, 07:54:39 am by springfield »

Yaminomalex

• WHO TOOK MY KEY?
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2007, 11:09:42 am »
Our individual-sized, freshly baked Chunky Chicken Pot Pie is loaded with tender pieces of delicious KFC chicken, green peas, hearty carrots, bite-sized potatoes and a thick & savory home-style sauce. Then we cover it with a light, flaky crust and bake to golden perfection for a warm and hearty home-style favorite.

RetroJape

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2007, 11:35:22 am »
because they sue only the biggest compenies to get the most money of.

Exactly.

Tetsuo9999

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2007, 09:04:17 pm »
Our individual-sized, freshly baked Chunky Chicken Pot Pie is loaded with tender pieces of delicious KFC chicken, green peas, hearty carrots, bite-sized potatoes and a thick & savory home-style sauce. Then we cover it with a light, flaky crust and bake to golden perfection for a warm and hearty home-style favorite.
Bite-sized pieces of all-white meat chicken, marinated for a tender inside and breaded for a flavorful, fun crunch on the outside. A great snack for adults, and a fun way to please picky kids.

Deus35

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2007, 11:03:57 pm »
Google wasted there money buying Youtube now there just jacking off and fucking youtube up.
Magma Dragoon > All

Yaminomalex

• WHO TOOK MY KEY?
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2007, 12:08:07 am »
Google wasted there money buying Youtube now there just jacking off and fucking youtube up.

When it comes to dinner, are you having trouble pleasing the entire family? Now, you can please everyone with KFC’s Build Your Own Variety Bucket. You choose 3 of 6 KFC favorites like Original Recipe, Crispy Strips, Popcorn Chicken, Regular and Boneless Honey BBQ wings and Potato Wedges. Enjoy a Variety Bucket today and make the whole family happy!