Author Topic: RIP Yamino's Youtube account.  (Read 14274 times)

Tetsuo9999

• View Profile
RIP Yamino's Youtube account.
« on: December 11, 2006, 04:49:39 pm »
Those bastards RUINED HIS SCHEMES.

Seriously though, you should find somewhere else to upload those or something. I'll miss them.

Yaminomalex

• WHO TOOK MY KEY?
    • View Profile
    • http://yaminomalex.sheezyart.com
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2006, 06:47:57 pm »
Eh, I knew it was gonna happen when I got this e-mail yesterday. I'm not suprised at all. It would REALLY suck if they got rid of Retro or SuperYoshi's movies, though.

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2006, 08:47:51 pm »
E-mail?  Might you be posting said e-mail here for us to see mayhaps?

Also, DAMN THOSE GOOGLE NAZIS, THEY KILLED YAMINO'S ACCOUNT.
URL=http://s15.invisionfree.com/CJF_Network][/URL]

Yaminomalex

• WHO TOOK MY KEY?
    • View Profile
    • http://yaminomalex.sheezyart.com
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2006, 09:39:35 pm »
Yeah, here it is.

Hello, Andres.

This e-mail is to notify you that we have removed or disabled access to your account as a request from Time Warner, The Yomiuri Telecasting Corporation, Village Roadshow, and Saban Entertainment claiming that the following materials you submitted is infringing:

Miroku's Toilet Tales

Peeping Tom's and a Monkey

ThunderZords get Destroyed

Ninjazord Sodomy!

POWER RANGERS ZEO TEACHS YOU GEOMETRY

POWER RANGERS GO TO SPACE BECAUSE BAD STUFF HAPPENS

The Inside Jokes Collection

I NEED THE MEGA WEINER

HUSH HUSH HUSH

An Engagement of Rotors

The reports that were rectified from a 3rd part source state that you knowingly and illegally pirated clips from the following television shows : Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers, Power Rangers Zeo, Power Rangers in Space, Power Rangers Dino Thunder, Johnny Bravo, The Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog, InuYasha, NARUTO, Suzumiya Haruhi no Yūutsu and Himitsu Sentai Goranger and claimed them as your own and that you gave the files bogus names in order to avoid them from being deleted.

Please note that you have repeated violations of copyright infringement laws, you have been warned in the past, and as a result of your defiance we will have to result to the deletion of your account, your profile, your channel and all videos uploaded to that account.

If you elect to send us a counter notice, to be effective it must be a written communication provided to our designated agent that includes substantially the following (please consult your legal counsel or see 17 U.S.C. Section 512(g)(3) to confirm these requirements):

1. A physical or electronic signature of the subscriber.
   2. Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.
   3. A statement under penalty of perjury that the subscriber has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
   4. The subscriber's name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that the subscriber consents to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if the subscriberis address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found, and that the subscriber will accept service of process from the person who provided notification under subsection (c)(1)(C) or an agent of such person.

Such written notice should be sent to our designated agent as follows:

DMCA Complaints
YouTube, Inc.
1000 Cherry Ave. Second Floor San Bruno, CA 94066
Email: copyright@youtube.com

Please note that under Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification may be subject to liability.

We apologize for any inconvenience.  

Sincerely,
YouTube, Inc.

I can't help but laugh at this e-mail. Really. It dosen't sound at all professional.

Superyoshi

• Guidance System
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • http://superyoshi.sheezyart.com
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2006, 09:41:42 pm »
BOGUS

mothman47

• SANTA SAID I HAD NICE TITS.
    • View Profile
    • http://mothman47.proboards77.com
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2006, 09:54:38 pm »
Quote from: "Yaminomalex"
Yeah, here it is.

Hello, Andres.

This e-mail is to notify you that we have removed or disabled access to your account as a request from Time Warner, The Yomiuri Telecasting Corporation, Village Roadshow, and Saban Entertainment claiming that the following materials you submitted is infringing:

Miroku's Toilet Tales

Ninjazord Sodomy!

I NEED THE MEGA WEINER

HUSH HUSH HUSH

An Engagement of Rotors

The reports that were rectified from a 3rd part source state that you knowingly and illegally pirated clips from the following television shows : Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers, Power Rangers Zeo, Power Rangers in Space, Power Rangers Dino Thunder, Johnny Bravo, The Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog, InuYasha, NARUTO, Suzumiya Haruhi no Yūutsu and Himitsu Sentai Goranger and claimed them as your own and that you gave the files bogus names in order to avoid them from being deleted.

Please note that you have repeated violations of copyright infringement laws, you have been warned in the past, and as a result of your defiance we will have to result to the deletion of your account, your profile, your channel and all videos uploaded to that account.

If you elect to send us a counter notice, to be effective it must be a written communication provided to our designated agent that includes substantially the following (please consult your legal counsel or see 17 U.S.C. Section 512(g)(3) to confirm these requirements):

2. Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.
   3. A statement under penalty of perjury that the subscriber has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
   4. The subscriber's name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that the subscriber consents to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if the subscriberis address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found, and that the subscriber will accept service of process from the person who provided notification under subsection (c)(1)(C) or an agent of such person.

DMCA Complaints
YouTube, Inc.

Please note that under Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification may be subject to liability.

Sincerely,
YouTube, Inc.

P.S: Due to the fact that you are indeed a noble warrior, we're also going to have to rip your balls off.

Sincerely,
YouTube, Inc.

I can't help but laugh at this e-mail. Really. It dosen't sound at all professional.

Right...I don't understand this. I keep reading it, and all it says is "We're total pussies, and don't wanna get sued".

^ Some fucker fucked up the link, what a cockfag. :P
*Image Macro*
-Caps Lock-

RetroJape

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2006, 11:38:26 am »
I haven't gotten any e-mails (yet), but still, that's kinda funny.

"you gave the files bogus names in order to avoid them from being deleted." That made me Lol.

mothman47

• SANTA SAID I HAD NICE TITS.
    • View Profile
    • http://mothman47.proboards77.com
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2006, 11:34:40 pm »
Quote from: "RetroJape"
I haven't gotten any e-mails (yet), but still, that's kinda funny.

"you gave the files bogus names in order to avoid them from being deleted." That made me Lol.

agreed. They couldn't find any other words to describe the nature of the words.

^ Some fucker fucked up the link, what a cockfag. :P
*Image Macro*
-Caps Lock-

Tetsuo9999

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2006, 12:40:39 am »
Honestly, I think they were just disappointed that "Sonic gets Molested" didn't actually contain any molestation.

« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2006, 10:12:22 am »
Quote from: "Yaminomalex"
Yeah, here it is.

Hello, Andres.

Miroku's Toilet Tales

Ninjazord Sodomy!

I NEED THE MEGA WEINER

HUSH HUSH HUSH

An Engagement of Rotors

DMCA Complaints
YouTube, Inc.

Sincerely,
YouTube, Inc.

Gay.
URL=http://s15.invisionfree.com/CJF_Network][/URL]

Tetsuo9999

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2006, 01:35:13 pm »
A friend of mine suggested that you move to Veoh, Yamino. Alternatively, I should just buy some webspace and put all of my shit (and yours) on there and not have to deal with "bogus" admins and rules.

The funny thing is that I was going to download all of your videos from Youtube using Firefox last week, but I got lazy and put it off. :cry:

Mr. Fortune Cookie

• I'm whalers on the moon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2006, 02:36:03 pm »
They killed another youtube pooper, Buh, the day after. It's an epidemic!!!!

Tetsuo9999

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2006, 02:42:16 pm »
Quote from: "Mr. Fortune Cookie"
They killed another youtube pooper, Buh, the day after. It's an epidemic!!!!

Yeah, I noticed that. He had just started making some good ones, too.

Tetsuo9999

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2006, 02:43:01 pm »
Oh yeah, and I'd like to put 5$ down on The Best Zelda Game Ever part 3 of 3.

Mr. Fortune Cookie

• I'm whalers on the moon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2006, 02:45:27 pm »
Quote from: "Tetsuo9999"
Oh yeah, and I'd like to put 5$ down on The Best Zelda Game Ever part 3 of 3.

I believe so.