Author Topic: And now for something completely different:  (Read 7029 times)

KingNecroPope

• MUFASA.
    • View Profile
    • Cum intu mai howse.
And now for something completely different:
« on: April 03, 2007, 12:23:57 am »
I have a book-manga(iwish)-anime(yeah,ireallywish) thingamaboberific that I want to learn people about, and I don't know if it's safe to forum-post, or if you monsters (or the monsters from beneath my bed) will steal it. Should I post it, or should I resort to the scab fairy?

Pi Po Pa.

Lazlo Falconi

• Falconi?
    • View Profile
    • website
And now for something completely different:
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2007, 06:47:04 am »
No I've seen that before.
Soon to be a major motion picture!

qualityretro.net

Web Spider

• phoinex wright
    • View Profile
Re: And now for something completely different:
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2007, 01:16:35 pm »
thgyebrtyujy7kmiu8kmtjnjgnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnxfouxbnglbfdlhnhgkkdedsyccgfuhghyjnghjnhuhitttgtguhytuhtuhtuhtuguituyuytsnrthby
ffffffffgbyghbghnghghyyyuy879o897k8yujyn8j,mihuhih jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjgggtrrrrrrrrrrjhuygytftuujgujtyhybhygujmgyhfs,.ku.giukumhgjhgjhfghgfgnnhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhcrfncfgvnvvvvvvvvvvvvhhmjhhhhmjhgnjyuiuu
img]http://www.serebii.net/anime/pictures/houen/342/AG247.jpg[/img]

Pokémon Fan For Life

Web Spider

• phoinex wright
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2007, 01:17:44 pm »
how manny ys  are there?
img]http://www.serebii.net/anime/pictures/houen/342/AG247.jpg[/img]

Pokémon Fan For Life

Mr. Fortune Cookie

• I'm whalers on the moon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2007, 11:31:25 pm »
I have a book-manga(iwish)-anime(yeah,ireallywish) thingamaboberific that I want to learn people about, and I don't know if it's safe to forum-post, or if you monsters (or the monsters from beneath my bed) will steal it. Should I post it, or should I resort to the scab fairy?

It's not too safe. This forum has nothing deemed as sacred. I'll just animate it into a flash movie, with everyone's head as Wario. But, your story's good for as much as I've read, but this might not be the perfect place to go all post-al on it. (Wowie! A pun! Get it? POST-al? I'm so topical. Topical cream, I've got a million of 'em.)

KingNecroPope

• MUFASA.
    • View Profile
    • Cum intu mai howse.
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2007, 11:37:10 pm »

It's not too safe. This forum has nothing deemed as sacred. I'll just animate it into a flash movie, with everyone's head as Wario. But, your story's good for as much as I've read, but this might not be the perfect place to go all post-al on it. (Wowie! A pun! Get it? POST-al? I'm so topical. Topical cream, I've got a million of 'em.)
I know for a fact that you haven't read all of Gami. In fact, I bet you never even finished the first episode.

Pi Po Pa.

Mr. Fortune Cookie

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2007, 11:56:15 pm »

I know for a fact that you haven't read all of Gami. In fact, I bet you never even finished the first episode.

Dude, you gave me the file a little while ago, and I said "from what I have read" in my post, and by that I meant the first two episodes, but still, these people will destroy you. They make The Patriots look like Emma Emmerich.

KingNecroPope

• MUFASA.
    • View Profile
    • Cum intu mai howse.
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2007, 10:08:34 pm »

Dude, you gave me the file a little while ago, and I said "from what I have read" in my post, and by that I meant the first two episodes, but still, these people will destroy you. They make The Patriots look like Emma Emmerich.
Do you have the whole thing? Or do I need to resend it to you?

Pi Po Pa.

Mr. Fortune Cookie

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2007, 10:11:39 pm »

I have all of it. I only read two episodes, though, because I am a bit lazy.

springfield

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2007, 12:07:45 pm »

I have all of it. I only read two episodes, though, because I am a bit lazy.

I like pie!

KingNecroPope

• MUFASA.
    • View Profile
    • Cum intu mai howse.
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2007, 02:25:00 pm »
Good for you.

Pi Po Pa.