Author Topic: Final Fantasy  (Read 8328 times)

Superyoshi

• Guidance System
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • http://superyoshi.sheezyart.com
Final Fantasy
« on: June 06, 2005, 06:16:47 pm »
Anyone here a fan of Final Fantasy?  I am!  Here's what I think are the best Final Fantasies from worst to best (1 being my favorite)

9. Final Fantasy II (Japan) (I never liked this one because, you guessed it, the experience system.  This is the only FF I don't like)

8. Final Fantasy (Don't get me wrong.  It's a great game, just not the best)

7. Final Fantasy VII (To be honest, this was my first Final Fantasy, heh, so I'm one of the few who like it)

6. Final Fantasy IX (I loved how they went back to the classic settings with kingdoms and knights instead of the futuristic ettings like VII and VIII)

5. Final Fantasy V (Too bad this wasn't released in America until ANthology came out.  I heard Nintendo thought it was too hard.)

4. Final Fantasy X (I remember thinking this game would suck with voices.  I was wrong >.>)

3. Final Fantasy VII (No need to explain it, hehe)

2. Final Fantasy III (AKA VI in Japan) (Most people consider this to be the best Final Fantasy of all time.  It would be, but II is simply more fun in my opinion)

1. Final Fantasy II (AKA IV in Japan) (Don't ask me why, but I just think this is the best Final Fantasy ever made, and one of the best RPGs ever made, next to Chrono Trigger of course ;).  I purchased the original Super NES version off Ebay for only $20 last year!  This game just gets me addicted like crazy XD)

I've never played Final Fantasy XI or III (Japan).  XI because I think it's a waste of money to play any game that has a monthly fee.  And III because it's never been released in America.

Trigger

• View Profile
    • http://s11.invisionfree.com/Megaman_The_Legend/index.php?act=idx
Final Fantasy
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2005, 06:31:48 pm »
Mine from Best to Worst

FF7
FF10
FF8
FF1
FF6 (Japanese)
FF4 (Japanese)

FF7 was my favorite becuase I played it the most.  I never really got to play them all. Not 9, 2, 3, or 5. But the rest were all good.
url=http://s11.invisionfree.com/Megaman_The_Legend/index.php?act=idx] Come check it out! ;O[/url]
Skull says:
I'm just to damn 1337 for hell.

Lazlo Falconi

• Falconi?
    • View Profile
    • website
Final Fantasy
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2005, 07:32:53 pm »
Eeh, I haven't been able to bring myself to play Final Fantasy since FFVII, which, in my opinion sucked. It hurt to look at the game the graphics were so aweful, the battle system was lame, and the story was dull and boring. Also, that sword was so impractical... I could kill Cloud nine times before he could lift tat thing.
But, the Final Fantasy games I've played are II (both the II on Final Fantasy Chronicles and the one that was released on GBA recently) I liked the one on Chronicles but I never beat it because someone stole it, but the other one was crappy. I've played the original one which was great fun but I never beat it because... I didn't. Then there was... oh wait, other that VII and VIII (which I didn't like), that's it.
Soon to be a major motion picture!

qualityretro.net