Author Topic: Goddamn  (Read 5603 times)

Yaminomalex

• WHO TOOK MY KEY?
    • View Profile
    • http://yaminomalex.sheezyart.com
Goddamn
« on: May 09, 2007, 11:44:27 am »
Okay, I'm in school now and goddamn, some guys are talking about Ninja Info Cards and Thunderzords Get Destroyed. D:

RetroJape

• View Profile
Re: Goddamn
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2007, 01:04:46 pm »
...Goddamn.

KingNecroPope

• MUFASA.
    • View Profile
    • Cum intu mai howse.
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2007, 02:56:53 pm »
 :o Who are they? Please tell them that they were made by us and not any poser bitches. Oh, and to stop talking about it or the Pope's Chinese thought police will be after them.

Pi Po Pa.

Yaminomalex

• WHO TOOK MY KEY?
    • View Profile
    • http://yaminomalex.sheezyart.com
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2007, 06:00:27 pm »
There is a place in this world for satire, but there is a time when satire ends and intolerance and bigotry towards religious beliefs of others begins. Religious beliefs are sacred to people, and at all times should be respected and honored. As a civil rights activist of the past 40 years, I cannot support a show that disrespects those beliefs and practices. =(

Mr. Fortune Cookie

• I'm whalers on the moon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2007, 06:33:59 pm »
There is a place in this world for satire, but there is a time when satire ends and intolerance and bigotry towards religious beliefs of others begins. Religious beliefs are sacred to people, and at all times should be respected and honored. As a civil rights activist of the past 40 years, I cannot support a show that disrespects those beliefs and practices. =(

Boy, you should eat more KFC.

KingNecroPope

• MUFASA.
    • View Profile
    • Cum intu mai howse.
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2007, 05:05:56 pm »

Pi Po Pa.

SparkyPantsMcGee

• ITS RAPING TIME
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2007, 12:51:18 pm »

Boy, you should eat more KFC.
BITCH WE EAT POP-EYES
well at least Im doing somthing..