Author Topic: Mega Man Xtreme  (Read 12841 times)

Rew

• View Profile
Mega Man Xtreme
« on: September 10, 2007, 05:05:51 pm »
I didn't see either of the MM Xtreme games on the main page. Could anyone upload the MP3's for Xtreme 1? (I already have Xtreme 2, but that might be good to upload for others who don't have it yet, though!  ;D)

Thanks!

Superyoshi

• Guidance System
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • http://superyoshi.sheezyart.com
Re: Mega Man Xtreme
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2007, 09:32:21 pm »
I have maybe 6 or so Xtreme tracks.  I got them sometime in 2005, maybe 2004 even.  Can't remember the site I got 'em from, but I remember downloading some, stopping, saying "I'll get the rest later", and just never did.

Yaminomalex

• WHO TOOK MY KEY?
    • View Profile
    • http://yaminomalex.sheezyart.com
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2007, 09:47:56 pm »
I honestly don't know why you'd want watered down versions of sweet SNES synth in the first place.

Rew

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2007, 08:56:19 am »
I honestly don't know why you'd want watered down versions of sweet SNES synth in the first place.

Y'know, I was thinking the same thing at first, but then when I actually heard the Xtreme 2 soundtrack, I thought it was the coolest thing to hear 8-bit versions of these already familiar tunes! So now I want to hear the Xtreme 1 version.  ;D

And to answer the by now obvious question, no, I haven't played them before, but I'm going to play them both very soon. Looking forward to it.

But at any rate, if you see this protoman, that'd be awesome if you could add the Xtreme soundtracks to your already impressive home page collection!  :)

Yaminomalex

• WHO TOOK MY KEY?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2007, 09:50:04 am »
Well, I can't blame you. I actually like Wire Sponge's theme and Wheel Gator's in the Xtreme games.

Yaminomalex

• WHO TOOK MY KEY?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2008, 02:02:01 am »
If by some unlikely chance you're still around, here are the rips.

RetroJape

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2008, 10:26:03 am »
His search continues A YEAR LATER.

Fire1052

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2008, 09:04:25 pm »
Lies. He quit searching four months ago when his dog ran out in the street after a meatwagon and got hit with a newspaper wrapped in baseball bats thrown by Godzilla's car after it crashed into the sun and created the universe.

NeoCalculus

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2009, 07:33:00 pm »
And to this very day, on a night, just like this one, you can still here the sound of a gameboy off in the corner, crying.  They say if you walk towards the sound and sleep under the statue of the angel, you will die the next day.
Chainsaw hands and text based sigs for great justice.

Fire1052

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2009, 04:21:53 pm »
I don't believe you. If you do it maybe I will though... ;D

RetroJape

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2009, 07:45:14 pm »
And to this very day, on a night, just like this one, you can still here the sound of a gameboy off in the corner, crying.  They say if you walk towards the sound and sleep under the statue of the angel, you will die the next day.
COPY THIS MESSAGE AND PASTE IT IN AN E-MAIL THEN FORWARD IT TO THE SAME PERSON 50 TIMES TO CHANGE YOUR LUCK SLIGHTLY THE NEXT FRIDAY YOU REMEMBER GIVING A DAMN.

Fire1052

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2009, 03:30:03 pm »
And if I decline?

RetroJape

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2009, 06:01:41 pm »
Then...then little-to-no regrets await you.

Man, I wouldn't want that kinda of life.

Deus35

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2009, 08:16:51 am »
COPY THIS MESSAGE AND PASTE IT IN AN E-MAIL THEN FORWARD IT TO THE SAME PERSON 50 TIMES TO CHANGE YOUR LUCK SLIGHTLY THE NEXT FRIDAY YOU REMEMBER GIVING A DAMN.
Magma Dragoon > All