Author Topic: Bahaha, remember when this forum was a thriving and active internet community  (Read 8329 times)

Nightmare X

• View Profile
    • http://www.s7.invisionfree.com/Evil_Trinity
Those were the good Ol' Days. Now I'm just an alcoholic.

Nightmare X

• View Profile
    • http://www.s7.invisionfree.com/Evil_Trinity
Ok so now you have my Christmas gift which is 3 whole threads by former internet superstar Nightmare X on this God forsaken forum that hasn't been active in some four god damn years. I'll check back in three months when any of the threads get some passing reply by a bored poster or something, I don't even know. Hail Satan.

Deus35

• View Profile
No.
Magma Dragoon > All

Des-dis-du

• View Profile
Those were the good Ol' Days. Now I'm just an alcoholic.

Hahaha! After all this time I thought... and you... Hahaha!

This is valuable knowledge. I have learnt something today and lifted a heavy burden.

Never forget NMX. Never forget.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2010, 09:05:46 am by Des-dis-du »

Deus35

• View Profile
i accidentally the tph forum
Magma Dragoon > All

Des-dis-du

• View Profile
Not just an alcoholic but has-short-memory/forgot-this-place/doesn't-care/sucks-dick (Your choice.)

jv2k

• View Profile
I remember this website being  awesome then full of drama and then collapsing under the weight.

I found this site again by googling my user name to try to see how intertwined in the grid I am. I read that I hadn't logged in since 2006 and evacuated my bowels in the form of a brick.  It's kinda sad. My interweb satisfaction is mostly fed by talking about comics on gamefaqs, posting on various anonymous websites, and I've recently discovered reddit.  I never found another website that was as close as this site(or romsource).

How exactly did it all end anyway? I remember I just stopped logging onto msn, I stopped posting on romsource(occasionally coming back that site because it didn't implode as much as this one did), I never really migrated to CJ's forums for some reason, and then it all became a nostalgic part of my past. Nothing more.

I got a random IM from lazlo a few months ago and all that came of it was a really awkward convo. This was the guy I remember taking over romsource with for a month long april fools joke that caused me to go mad with power, whom I used to have msn chats with quite often with along with CJMerl and others, and yet it was a hazy memory and I couldn't even recall how we used to interact.

All good things come to an end. Not sure how it all ended, but in the end it did. BTW did CJ ever finish that sprite comic where I was the villain with my fetus skull henchman?
quote="kefka"] < had sex with a lepper, got a burning sensation around the scrotom followed by erosion and itching.[/quote]
JOIN THE SITE OR PONIES WILL EAT YOUR FLESH!!

Draconis

• View Profile
    • Draconis Central
All good things come to an end. Not sure how it all ended, but in the end it did. BTW did CJ ever finish that sprite comic where I was the villain with my fetus skull henchman?

I think this place just died.

I'm assuming CJ is knee deep in life soup right now. There was some forum drama, multiple re-locations and then the latest incarnation seems to have went belly up. That comic went belly up quite a while ago and then some others popped up in it's place; the latest being "Stick Figure Yami" which semi ended and then was revived: http://cjmerl.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2okhfp

Also, there was a podcast he co-hosted...that seems to be dead too.

Deus35

• View Profile
I can't say much as I came when this place was dead or almost dead I think but drama happens in every forum community and they can't last forever, I've been in a few forum communities and they usually split up because of arguments and new forums are made.
Magma Dragoon > All

Lazlo Falconi

• Falconi?
    • View Profile
    • website
I would never have called TPH an active community, I think at it's height in 2005-06 it barely had 20 active posters, and since most of them were Swiftman or trolls, I think you can safely say this place has always been dead.

Nope. He had a few different versions of it, but it never got very far into the story.

Being old sucks...
Soon to be a major motion picture!

qualityretro.net