Author Topic: Anyone wanna send me Mega Man & Bass for GBA? :)  (Read 10041 times)

neothe0ne

• View Profile
Anyone wanna send me Mega Man & Bass for GBA? :)
« on: June 22, 2005, 02:08:12 pm »
Well, I bought a GBA SP for cheap, and I thought I might record some stuff.  I tried to stake a claim to cheap copies of games on eBay, but I always got outbid :(.  If anyone wants to send me games (like the guy who had two copies of MMB), you're welcome! :)

First though, I have to get my hands on a headphone adapter, which hopefully no one else will bid on at eBay...
agerly anticipating:
Super Smash Bros. Revolution, Metroid Prime 3, Zelda: Twilight Princess, and last but not least, DDR SuperNOVA!

Swiftman

• Conqueror
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2005, 02:19:19 pm »
Let's see... I have a couple games I'm willing to give up.

MMBN 3
MMZ 3
pkmn blue and silver
R-type DX

That's about it for ones I'm willing to give up. I've beaten them all to submission and aren't fun anymore. (exception: R-type. It's too freaking hard to be fun.)

neothe0ne

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2005, 03:53:14 pm »
Hmm.. well, I could use another Pokémon Red/Blue/Yellow, I need to start a new game to record the St. Anne song to finish that gamerip.  I could also use a Pokémon Silver since I foolishly sold my Gold to Blockbuster for $5.

But are you really gonna mail those games to me? ;)
agerly anticipating:
Super Smash Bros. Revolution, Metroid Prime 3, Zelda: Twilight Princess, and last but not least, DDR SuperNOVA!

Swiftman

• Conqueror
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2005, 04:02:54 pm »
Would if I could. I got a $1.45 on my desk, and that's it. Once i get a suitable amount of spending money, I'll find out how much it costs, and if I can make it, I'll send them. Should be easier to send them to Indiana than Lubbock.

Superyoshi

• Guidance System
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • http://superyoshi.sheezyart.com
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2005, 09:29:04 pm »
Quote from: "neothe0ne"
Hmm.. well, I could use another Pokémon Red/Blue/Yellow, I need to start a new game to record the St. Anne song to finish that gamerip.  I could also use a Pokémon Silver since I foolishly sold my Gold to Blockbuster for $5.

But are you really gonna mail those games to me? ;)

Ha, I foolishly sold Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, AND Silver for around $5 a piece.  I want them back.  But I have another Yellow that a friend gave to me.

Lazlo Falconi

• Falconi?
    • View Profile
    • website
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2005, 02:42:34 pm »
Hah, I foolishly bought Sliver and Sapphire for around $30 each. I learned my lesson, though, and only played ROMs after that.
PS: Pokemon Red owns all.
I have some games I could maybe lend you, however I don't know you well enough to attempt that.
Soon to be a major motion picture!

qualityretro.net

neothe0ne

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2005, 03:43:52 pm »
Well, I now have Mega Man & Bass and LoZ: LttP & FS for GBA.  I'll see what I can do with them...
agerly anticipating:

BlazeHeatnix

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2005, 09:46:40 am »
Well if you want it come unto me & ill send it. I have more but hey.
img]http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d66/BlazeHeatnix/x8.jpg[/img]

Katon Goukakyuu no Jutsu Man.
Katon Housenka no Jutsu Damn.
Katon X-Buster 3rd Charge no jutsu Dude.

Yaminomalex

• WHO TOOK MY KEY?
    • View Profile
    • http://yaminomalex.sheezyart.com
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2005, 10:24:52 am »
Shit no, I won't give them up, but I'll let you borrow them.................for a fee. >=)