Author Topic: Recent decline of Megaman  (Read 34731 times)

the_broom

• View Profile
Recent decline of Megaman
« Reply #30 on: April 24, 2005, 12:57:43 am »
yes, legends three would be good.
img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v605/Swiftman/villians.jpg[/img]

Tiger

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 02, 2005, 08:11:06 pm »
WHY was Mega Man's voice actor done by a girl in MM8?  And why did he sound like a 6 year old in X4?  Why?

Note:  In the Anniversary Collection, A and B were switched only on the NGC, but it's correct on the PS2.

Zaijian,
Tiger

Trigger

• View Profile
    • http://s11.invisionfree.com/Megaman_The_Legend/index.php?act=idx
« Reply #32 on: July 02, 2005, 08:18:00 pm »
Quote from: "Tiger"
WHY was Mega Man's voice actor done by a girl in MM8?  And why did he sound like a 6 year old in X4?  Why?

Note:  In the Anniversary Collection, A and B were switched only on the NGC, but it's correct on the PS2.

Zaijian,
Tiger

Becuase Capcom was lazy. And I accually kinda liked the X4 voices.

And about the last thing you said...No shit sherlock? Wow I just did not know that...considering I beat all the games on the GC version of MMAC ;P And I kinda liked it with the switched, that way I could improvise with my fingers, and find the best way for me to use my controller. I ended up using my index finger for the B button, and my Middle finger on the Y (Rapid fire) button for Megamans 1-6. =^-^=
url=http://s11.invisionfree.com/Megaman_The_Legend/index.php?act=idx] Come check it out! ;O[/url]
Skull says:
I'm just to damn 1337 for hell.

Herb

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/djmichaelhrebenak
« Reply #33 on: July 02, 2005, 10:39:24 pm »
weird, i just bought the ps2 version, and i could imagine how a GC controller would suck to use, espacially after getting used the the NES and PS2 controllers
img]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a39/msheresy/nnotld.gif[/img]

"Being more than an hour late for your first day of work is a fucking power move. Let them know right from the start how you roll."

Lazlo Falconi

• Falconi?
    • View Profile
    • website
« Reply #34 on: July 03, 2005, 01:07:52 am »
Yeah they were weird, even my sister who'd never played the original Mega Man games said that the buttons should be switched. Personally, I think things would've been great if they hadn't done that.
Soon to be a major motion picture!

qualityretro.net

Superyoshi

• Guidance System
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • http://superyoshi.sheezyart.com
« Reply #35 on: July 03, 2005, 11:43:54 am »
Quote from: "Lazlo Falconi"
Yeah they were weird, even my sister who'd never played the original Mega Man games said that the buttons should be switched. Personally, I think things would've been great if they hadn't done that.

It's not Capcom's fault.  Blame Atomic Planet.  Besides, you get used to it in a few days, believe me.

Tiger

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 03, 2005, 11:34:06 pm »
[/quote]
And about the last thing you said...No shit sherlock? Wow I just did not know that...considering I beat all the games on the GC version of MMAC ;P And I kinda liked it with the switched, that way I could improvise with my fingers, and find the best way for me to use my controller. I ended up using my index finger for the B button, and my Middle finger on the Y (Rapid fire) button for Megamans 1-6. =^-^=[/quote]

It was in response to Gemini Man's starting post.  Calm down good sir.

Zaijian,
Tiger

Lazlo Falconi

• Falconi?
    • View Profile
    • website
« Reply #37 on: July 03, 2005, 11:48:47 pm »
Uhm... We here at TPH have the attnetion span of houseflies, so you'll have to excuse us if we sometimes forget what the original post was.
Soon to be a major motion picture!

qualityretro.net

Worenx

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 04, 2005, 07:14:17 am »
Yeah, Megaman is going steadily downhill... My overview of all the games:

MM1-6=awesome!
MM7= awesome!
MM8= bad voicer overs, but awesome!
Rock+Forte= a little tough to beat... my opinion is iffy...

MMX-X3=AWESOME!!
MMX4+X5= see MM8
MMX6= tolerable boss names(pretty stupid though...), but one of my favorites though...
MMX7= WTF, OMFG! This was crap! Voices sucked, control was clunky, totally unlike Legends which I was hoping 3-D mode was like, very difficult, and the BOSSES WERE ANNOYING!!(Hyanard... stupid name...: "BURN!! BURN!! Burn to the ground! BURN!! Burn to the ground! Burn to the ground! BURN!!") and Axl totally sucked!! Not only was his voice acter inadiquet, but he was too much like X; clunky! And I hate to say this but, Big Z sucked!(I am a heavy Zero fan) About the only good thing was Zero's VA; Cowboy Beebop's Spike. The endings were dumb, and not worth the time to get! As far as I'm concerned, there IS no X7!
MMX8=makes up for X7 in many ways, stops the dopey boss names (more or less... Sunflower?... Pandamonium? Better than Hyanard or Gongaru) and actually still as fun as X2(to me). Only stupid thing is X. Axl replaces him as far as I'm concerned.

MMZ-Z3=Since I'm a huge Zero fan, there is nothing wrong. 100/100 pts. A little tough perhaps, but one of the best there is.

NT Warrior/EXE, whatever you wanna call it...= never played it; got nothing to say. I hate the series though...

No one may care, but that's what I think.  The latest games (not MMZ) are getting more difficult and less tolerable faults. And Zero... I'm a big fan, but he get's annoying... FREAKN' DIE!! AND STAY DEAD!!

X: NOOO!! He's dead! He was so cool too!
X2: Yay! He came back! w00t!
X3: Still back! Yay!
X4: Playable now! w00t! YAY!!
X5: NOOOOOOOOO!! He died again!! *sob*
X6: O_O; What?... O-okay, why didn't you die?... ZOMBIE!!

I predict X will actually follow his destiny and kill Zero, then obliterate his parts so evil can never get their hands on them. "Boo-hoo. I killed my friend! Boo-hoo!" WEEEOOP!! WEEEOOP!! All Maverick Hunters assemble immediately! He does out to his mission, and there is an evil Zero. "NOOO!! I gotta do it again!" X fights him, almost kills him, but then, "No, X. It's me. Zero! Let's join forces again!" "YAY Zero's back again!"... Capcom should decide what they're gonna do. Kill him or keep him?... Yeesh. This is coming from a fan, mind you!

O_O; Whoa! Not writing anymore! Sorry about this guys; Megaman is a BIG part of my life. We're the same age, almost! ^_^
'm not a complete idiot; Some parts are missing!

Tiger

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 05, 2005, 11:50:11 pm »
No way!  No need to apologize.  More power to you.

Unless of course you sold your soul for Rockman & Forte.

That'd be a little much.

Zaijian,
Tiger

Worenx

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 06, 2005, 04:01:35 am »
:shock: You mean you're not supposed to do that? *Climbs up Mt. Climb-Up-N-Fall-Off* DAMN YOU SATAN!! YOU BETRAYED ME------------!! Whoa! *falls off and hits ground with a thud* @_@ Owch...

:lol:  :lol:  :lol: I wasn't that stupid. Read my sig; it explaines that. :D I don't really care for Rockman+Forte; difficulty is a little hard. It took me a year to beat it with Forte, and almost another month later, I beat it with Rock... Not worth my time and effort.
'm not a complete idiot; Some parts are missing!